Ladyboys Tv Program In The Uk

bagmanb

Ive got the whole show on my laptop :yahoo:

Will you be posting to YouTube or providing a torrent download after it's aired?

Overall, how happy are you with the editing they did? I'm really eager to see the scene that you described which resulted in Paeng getting very emotional, it sounds like it will be very touching.

Will you be posting to YouTube or providing a torrent download after it's aired?

Overall, how happy are you with the editing they did? I'm really eager to see the scene that you described which resulted in Paeng getting very emotional, it sounds like it will be very touching.

DT Im not sure what will happen yet, I dont know what will happen if it went on youtube, I was told by sky that they are wanting to sell the show to America, Europe and Australia etc so I would think that they would try to put a block on it being shown on the likes of youtube at the moment.

Im sure I can come up with something though. The scene with the director getting emotional over what Paeng said has been deleted from the episode, they had about 800 minutes of filming which they had to condense to approx 47 minutes so a lot of things are missing which I believe should have gone in, but I suppose they know their jobs.

Overall I think they have done a fantastic job, it is emotional in places but I cannot fault them, they have done everything they said they would and have been very honest and sincere in the making of this show.

By all accounts they are looking at a second season kicking off with a Christmas special so we shall see what transpires and how the public takes to this instalment.

Ps I have had cofirmation today that it is going to be shown at 10pm on the 14th May on Sky living.

Just saw the Ad tonight. Yes it's definitely on Sky Living and in HD. It should be interesting. It was my 16 year old daughter that pointed it out to me. Hmm where do you go with that when she quizzes you over it and when you are in love with one of them. Oh my head hurts even more now. Needless to say I will be recording the series and sneaking down in the middle of the night to watch it. It's like crack cocaine without the crack........

I cannot figure out how to embed, but the first episode can be found here:

http://www.twofroggs...folio/ladyboys/

Part One:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/36526455

If you look quick, you'll notice a shot of Aui and Dear standing outside Guess Bar BKK.

Part Two:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/38693331

Part Three:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/38704294

Part Four:

http://player.vimeo.com/video/38721280

P.S. - Flatpack and his GF are featured in the future episodes that were just filmed this year. This was the original doc which aired last year sometime.

P.P.S. - he posted elsewhere that his father passed this morning, so you might keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

• Upvote 2

Really looking forward to it Flatpack, just hope it promotes our favourite girls in a positive light, rather than the crap these editors of high end television stations usually choose to decide on.

Funny thing is the general interest these programmes create. I hae lost count how many guys in work have brought it up in conversation, with this series starting next week, and the curiosity that surrounds it. :bling:

We are certainly not an exclusive bunch in our love of the third sex, I would say a priveleged bunch in that we have had the balls to go there, do it and love it, while many stay at home with their fat ugly wives and pretend this type of thing makes them sick. yeah yeah.

• Upvote 2

The show does do our girls justice, they promised me this before I agreed to work with them and to give them their due they have been true to form, I cannot fault them.

Its been done with a lot of sensitivity, they have touched on sex etc but it isnt what the series is about, they have been very keen to show why we love these girls, what their feelings are on a wide range of issues, and having met the whole production team I can see how their eyes have been opened and not one of them has passed judgement on what we do, in fact they have applauded it.

I think this series may go a long way to changing peoples discrimination, obviously there will always be the hardcore rednecks who will still believe we are gay, but people with an ounce of intelligence and an open mind will be supportive of what they see once this is aired.

To anyone that does view it I would appreciate your thoughts, good or bad, we may be making a second series so the opinions would be good to take on board.

This is how it is decribed in one UK TV magazine

LIFE AS A LADYBOY

The secrets behind Thailand's "sex swap" population

As she sashays down the street in her home city , Bangkok, Aniie has no trouble turning the headsof male admirers.

But the 20-something beauty is not a woman, she's one of Thailand's estimated 670,000 ladyboys.

This new six-psrt series follows on from a one-hit documentary on Sky Living last year, which gave us a glimpse into the lives of the "third gender" as they are often called.

Ladyboy's are essentially transexuals - women who believe they were wrongly born in the body of men.

In the UK, it takes years of counselling before transexuals are allowed hormone treatments and surgery.

But in Thailand, boys who believe they were really girls can stop certain male characteristics from developing by taking contreceptive pills, which are freely available at any age.

Most ladyboys, however choose not to have their male genitals removed.

That's why ladyboys look very convincing, explains executive producer Viv McGrath, "In the West transexuals tend to look like blokes in frocks because they dont get hormones at a young age."

the series features businesswoman Nok Yollada who earns £3million a year selling jewellry on her own TV channel, and Mew a flight attendant on Thai airline PC Air.

We'll also meet some of the men who've fallen in love with ladyboys, like Annie's partner David- a British university lecturer who works in Bangkok.

"Annie and David are very funny," says Viv, Annie says she once thought Shirley Bassey was a ladyboy!