Ladyboys Tv Program In The Uk

bagmanb

Very interesting flatpack! Thanks very much for sharing. It almost sounds like the when attractive girls find out a good looking guy is gay - they "test" the waters so to speak, to see if they can convert him back to "normal" - whatever that might be!

Don't let this new found stardom swell your head though! :biggrin:

I think thats exactly what it is, they are just wanting to prove something.

Its different and a new experience but I do find it embarrassing, I was starting to think I had got away with it :biggrin:

Great story Flatpack...it seems like a few of those girls would love to fuck Paeng also....I think LBs could be equaly attractive(if not more so) to girls as well as guys.It would allow them to indulge their lesbian fantasies,sucking on a pair of big tits whilst getting fucked etc ...You should carry round some SENSATIONS business cards on you and invite them over to Pattaya so Paeng can bone them---555...You 'll have to supervise the boning obviously....we may be onto something here...

• Upvote 1

Great story Flatpack...it seems like a few of those girls would love to fuck Paeng also....I think LBs could be equaly attractive(if not more so) to girls as well as guys.It would allow them to indulge their lesbian fantasies,

I have seen a few in Obssesions in Bangkok and a stunning English Rose in Pook Swan

Nothing gets the girls wetter than fame Flatpack. Add to that the challenge of bringing said famous man back to "their side" and you've got the perfect storm for panty peeling. Too bad Paeng could smell it on you from Thailand. :laugh:

Did you ask these girls where they were a few years ago when you actually needed them?

• Upvote 1

An amusing development indeed. It reminds me of when I am walking down the main street and some fresh faced 18 year old (girl) jumps out in front of me and asks can she speak to me for a minute. Inevitably is to extract some coin for some worthy cause. I always reply would you approach me if I was standing in a bar and all things being equal lol.

Not wanting to sound gay :biggrin: Flatpack but having seen your photos you always struck me as a guy who would not find it hard to find female company back in the real world. It's interesting to see you are now getting attention from chicks for ulterior motives.

Nevertheless it's great to see all the reactions have been reassuringly positive, long may it continue. :happy0064:

I'm just catching up with this thread; Youtube feeds of the show seem to have been taken down. I get the same copyright violation notice (this video has been removed blah blah blah), even when I try to view it over vpn (fooling Youtube servers into thinking I'm in Britain).

But, as someone mentioned previously, the first six episodes are now on torrent sites ...