Likely Contenders for Thailand's #1 Ladyboy Bar of 2023

Welcome Youngone to the Romscars Club and thanks for sharing such complete information on your staff numbers and scheduling.  It is very educational for everyone ...  Personally I had been under the impression that commission girls had more freedom to show up or not than what you described.  Thanks also for confirming that KRUs drink prices are, as I had indicated, relatively affordable. What about the barfines currently? I haven't taken one of yours since pre-covid, but I remember the barfines being higher than the other bars along Buakhao.  The ladyboys also price themselves higher.

I confess that when I wrote what I wrote about KRUs, I did not expect youngone to read it, but going over it just now I don't think I said anything disparaging or offensive.

The fact that I mentioned KRUs in the context of the top 4 nominations for 2023 Bar of the Year along with CIB, Cindy's, and Delirious is hardly unflattering.  I could have been more diplomatic about the recent times I went there and saw fewer ladyboys than in the past, but the fact is that it shows I've continued to visit there.

I would like it to go on record that Youngone's bars have twice won the Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year, the first time of which he probably did not even realize:

- KRUs won in 2015 having just opened and awestrucking me and everyone with the quality and quantity of ladyboys.  Also the fittings and the fact that it was a go-go and just off Walking Street.  It was a hands down win further boosted by the fact that I like to give Bar of the Year to newly opened bars that bring something new to the scene.  HOWEVER, 2015 coincided smack in the middle of my first banning from PY (early 2014 - mid 2016) so I mentioned the KRUs pick in a small FB group of outcasts (no longer active) without fanfare.  But if you look at the image at the top of the page of the bars subforum here in the Romscars Club you will see that KRUs victory is on record for 2015 long before this post.

-Sweethearts won in 2020 and was announced here at LBR and youngone was informed and Jimbo took a bow on his behalf.  2020 was the first covid year and Sweethearts' streaming was the more regular and with the most ladyboys of all streamings and with Jimbo clowning things up.  ( btw how is the GG joint that replaced Sweethearts doing? )

Having clarified my track record of acknowledging the merits of youngone's bars, I want to say I agree with him that nothing in Thailand currently matches the CIB experience in terms of fun to be had with the ladyboys.  Only Delirious can stand up to it but more on account of its location on newly consacrated Chayapoom party soi and of it having become the default gathering place for the Pattaya mongers... Finally, Cindy's is the new exciting bar in town with a classic ladyboy star running it and it has the personal endorsement of LBR's field marshall BM Dan Miller, which along my own endorsement will be hard to beat, especially if no one else says anything.

I will record youngone's post as a vote for CIB ... KRUs would quash CIB 2023 if every night was party night but understandibly that's not going to happen.

I can only reassure Youngone that I will continue to visit KRUs due to its location off Walking Street where often I party with women or ladyboys at the clubs.  In fact, I like to take my women dates to KRUs with a view to prospecting them to see if they will become agreeable to 3sums with ladyboys.  So far it has only worked once, but it is worth the try as one of the others who did not want to 3sum let me fuck her ass right after visiting KRUs... 

Below some pics from a well spent time at KRUs last year:

thanks again for posting youngone.  Please continue to check on us here at LBR..

u11.jpg

u12.jpg

u13.jpg

u14.jpg

u15.jpg

u16.jpg

u18.jpg

u19.jpg

u20.jpg

u21.jpg

u22.jpg

u23.jpg

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Rom said:

I confess that when I wrote what I wrote about KRUs, I did not expect youngone to read it, but going over it just now I don't think I said anything disparaging or offensive.

The fact that I mentioned KRUs in the context of the top 4 nominations for 2023 Bar of the Year along with CIB, Cindy's, and Delirious is hardly unflattering.  I could have been more diplomatic about the recent times I went there and saw fewer ladyboys than in the past, but the fact is that it shows I've continued to visit there.

Nothing offensive at all Rom. I happened to read it and wanted to explain the staffing system in order to explain that later at night there are more girls in the bar then early on.

17 hours ago, Rom said:

Welcome Youngone to the Romscars Club and thanks for sharing such complete information on your staff numbers and scheduling.  It is very educational for everyone ...  Personally I had been under the impression that commission girls had more freedom to show up or not than what you described.  Thanks also for confirming that KRUs drink prices are, as I had indicated, relatively affordable. What about the barfines currently? I haven't taken one of yours since pre-covid, but I remember the barfines being higher than the other bars along Buakhao.  The ladyboys also price themselves higher.

Unfortunately these strict attendance rules, along with rules around no telephone usage etc, are necessary for both groups. Without strict discipline the inmates would take over the asylum ;) The barfine prices have not changed: 500b short time for 2 hours, 1000b long time, after 1am both short time and long time are 500b. I don't get involved with how much much the girls ask. Some are happy to go for 1000b ST, others want 1500b. It's their body, so their decision. The only times I have intervened was when a girl was trying to charge 4000b ST. I explained to her that, whilst it's her body and she can ask how much she likes, asking prices like this will give the bar a bad reputation. She was advised to charge a more reasonable price or try her luck elsewhere. 

17 hours ago, Rom said:

I would like it to go on record that Youngone's bars have twice won the Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year, the first time of which he probably did not even realize:

- KRUs won in 2015 having just opened and awestrucking me and everyone with the quality and quantity of ladyboys.  Also the fittings and the fact that it was a go-go and just off Walking Street.  It was a hands down win further boosted by the fact that I like to give Bar of the Year to newly opened bars that bring something new to the scene.  HOWEVER, 2015 coincided smack in the middle of my first banning from PY (early 2014 - mid 2016) so I mentioned the KRUs pick in a small FB group of outcasts (no longer active) without fanfare.  But if you look at the image at the top of the page of the bars subforum here in the Romscars Club you will see that KRUs victory is on record for 2015 long before this post.

-Sweethearts won in 2020 and was announced here at LBR and youngone was informed and Jimbo took a bow on his behalf.  2020 was the first covid year and Sweethearts' streaming was the more regular and with the most ladyboys of all streamings and with Jimbo clowning things up.  ( btw how is the GG joint that replaced Sweethearts doing? )

Yes, I was aware of both these awards. I wasn't the owner though in 2015. I bought the bar in December 2016 off Marc ( who owns Spanky's in Nana Plaza) and took over on January 1st 2017. Sweethearts and the live streaming was a crazy time. It was incredibly hard to remain profitable in these times but somehow we managed. Most of the pain is now forgotten and mostly good memories remain :) . The GG place, Red Hot & Blue, that replaced Sweethearts did well from the day we opened on December 16th 2021. The GG business is a very different animal from the LB business though. Whilst potentially a lot more profitable it also brings a lot more issues and, at least for me, is less fun. I sold Red Hot & Blue last month (June 1st) to an English chap who made an offer that was hard to say no to.

17 hours ago, Rom said:

I can only reassure Youngone that I will continue to visit KRUs due to its location off Walking Street where often I party with women or ladyboys at the clubs.  In fact, I like to take my women dates to KRUs with a view to prospecting them to see if they will become agreeable to 3sums with ladyboys.  So far it has only worked once, but it is worth the try as one of the others who did not want to 3sum let me fuck her ass right after visiting KRUs... 

That's good to hear Rom. Please introduce yourself next time you're in the bar and the first round of drinks will be on me :) . The girl in your pics, First, does not currently work for us by the way. She's welcome to return but she'll need to sort out her 'issues' before she'll be allowed back.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2023 at 12:11 PM, youngone said:

Before I start addressing some of the points made about KrU let me first say that it's great to see the Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year back without any covid limitations. I know Rom puts a huge amount of effort into this and in my mind deserves a big round of applause... Which of the 4 nominated bars would get my vote? I obviously cannot vote for KrU ;)  Although I honestly have to say I don't think it should win... For me there is only 1 clear winner and that's CIB. Yes, the prices have gone up but as far as I know the prices down the road at Cindy's are equal if not higher. For me CIB wins because it has a consistently outstanding line-up. I have no idea where June finds these girls, but she comes up with one stunner after the other and has done so for years. Additionally, I don't think there's another bar like CIB once it kicks off late at night, the girls antics are simply epic.

KrU has a group of salaried girls and a group of commission only girls. The salaried group typically consists of 12-16 girls, the commission only group consists of 15-20 girls. These numbers vary by month but are a good indicator. This means that at the start of play at 8pm there'll be 10-16 girls in the bar as the salaried group needs to fingerprint in before 7.30pm. The commission only girls can show up when it suits them but they need to fingerprint in before 22.15pm and work at least 20 nights a month. They typically show up around 10pm. For this month we have 16 salaried and 17 commission only girls, 33 in total if they all show up (rarely happens except on mandatory party nights).  Below are 2 attendance pics from the last 2 days, look at columns F1 and F2: on the 21st of July there were 21 girls and on the 22nd there were 24.

Prices: I have attached a pic of our menu. 

1.jpg.18f0466b73995e6ddfa14edbeb16aac4.jpg

2.jpg.c8ee17c70d5cb7c907fcfc1350cab486.jpg

3.jpg.6cdee8b853d4dc4b933c23beb09ca484.jpg

Thanks for the clear details on KRU @youngone. Like you might have read, my first (and only) visit to KRU (december last year) was okay, but not really a blast. Had some drinks and a nice chat with Toey, but it was really quiet inside, nothing much happening. But for sure I'll be back hahaha, because one visit is none visit! Next month I'll visit BKK again, but during my Xmas holidays I'll be in Pattaya as well as in BKK. So if you're planning another 'battle between the bars', I certainly wouldn't mind when it's between 10-15 January 2024 :yahoo:  

• Like 1

I just checked and saw that @youngone "last visited (LBR) 5 hours ago."  So it means that after joining LBR 6 days ago and making the above posts to acknowledge my KЯU nomination, he has come back and may be checking around the forums and for sure he has checked our Board's KЯU thread and realized that, although short, it had very good coverage of his bar and original pics of the sissies during Oct-Nov last year (2022) courtesy of @Sylvester and @bumblebee who were on the ground and did the honors.  That coverage was precisely what caught my attention and made me peek at PY to confirm that KЯU still rocks and shortlist it for 2023 Bar of the Year despite the fact that everytime I went there this year it was kind of quiet... 

I would invite youngone to post his bar pics here at LBR once in a while.  While it may not result in a stampede of new customers, it will get a few of us to want to go there more often.   At least I would plan to... because I think my problem with KЯU has been that I go there too early before midnight with my dates who I intend to fuck an hour or 2 later.   If I wait til 2 or 3 in the morning for KЯU to peak I probably keep drinking and loose the focus and desire to do it...

I took the liberty of copying and posting below a sample of youngone's pics at PY compressed to tiny size as not to appropriate them:

I invite youngone to repost them regular size plus some at the KЯU thread and give it a long overdue bump.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/6652-katoeys-r-us-new-lb-bar-on-soi-diamond-off-walking-street/page/5/

Party on!

R

KRU-2305-Saa-13.thumb.jpeg.5c9383f3c56158bfa382266e6bc81ecf.jpeg.f212c2c1f325b87392740b660dd83af4.jpeg982603279_K1758.thumb.jpeg.7ae566b3fb091704d106e44c0f708294.jpeg.7f03d1ebed75c8864553efc6f8bf5f36.jpeg1293228403_K1805.thumb.jpeg.4009fd0fc01c10a789d91c4b113e8035.jpeg.a30257391a34fc1ef2cf7848d217bee7.jpeg10537976_K1784.thumb.jpg.f6385a3899faf1e0f11c82c66951aad1.jpg.1a4aa352472d37bffe082f97de3793d4.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 11:57 AM, Rom said:

Having clarified my track record of acknowledging the merits of youngone's bars, I want to say I agree with him that nothing in Thailand currently matches the CIB experience in terms of fun to be had with the ladyboys.  Only Delirious can stand up to it but more on account of its location on newly consacrated Chayapoom party soi and of it having become the default gathering place for the Pattaya mongers... Finally, Cindy's is the new exciting bar in town with a classic ladyboy star running it and it has the personal endorsement of LBR's field marshall BM Dan Miller, which along my own endorsement will be hard to beat, especially if no one else says anything.

I will record youngone's post as a vote for CIB ... KRUs would quash CIB 2023 if every night was party night but understandibly that's not going to happen.

thanks again for posting youngone.  Please continue to check on us here at LBR..

u11.jpg

u12.jpg

u13.jpg

u14.jpg

u15.jpg

u16.jpg

u18.jpg

u19.jpg

u20.jpg

u21.jpg

u22.jpg

u23.jpg

OMG, may I ask who is the one with the red top?

5 hours ago, RHH33 said:

OMG, may I ask who is the one with the red top?

Welcome to LBR and the Romscars Club RHH33 and thanks for making the above post your first one.

The "one with the red top" is a 60 yo GG I hooked up with in Pattaya last year.  By definition she is not a prosti as she holds a FB-verifiable office job at a nearby multinational subsidiary.  On the other hand, she did ask me for money at the end.  If you want to know more about me and her (including nude peeps) look for it in my TH Trip Reports from 2022 (It's official! I am back!).

Enjoy the Board!

R

IMG20220925162123.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RHH33 said:

Rom, would you be so kind as to provide a link to her in your stories?  Thank you in advance.  You are my new idol...

I am your new idol ?  Thanks.  That's flattering... or maybe you knew me already from another neighborhood and are pulling my leg ... Anyway here is the link below to the post:

However it differs from the original post I had made in that it was significantly self-censored because one of the BMs gave me a hard time that I had posted nude pics of an elderly lady I went on a non-P4P date with.  Moreover, most of those pics were taken when she was passed out drunk lying on my bed.  So I felt like a scumbag and hoovered my own pics of her naked.  She was fun and a good fuck.  Never saw her again...

For the record: this is my 1000th post here at LBR.   Do I get a badge? or a title?  anything ?

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/10137-its-official-im-back/&do=findComment&comment=224572

t17.jpg.ba59f14d9ed34dce7df776930d55493d.jpg

• Like 2

Rom, you are my idol because as I'm reading about you, you're living the dream!

Thanks for the link.  For your 1,000 post you certainly should get something...  Oh wait, from what I've read you've gotten plenty!  We should have to get you a blue ribbon!  First Place!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 1:48 PM, Dan Miller said:

Well @Rom, I remember talking about this topic when we met at Cindy's. Think I already gave you my input, but will summarize here for other members.

I was lucky enough being able visiting all these bars in the last 8 months. I will rank them, purely based on my own experiences.

No rating - Obsessions / 4th - Delirious / 3th - KRU / 2nd - Check In bar / 1st - Cindy's Secrets.

Thanks for the reminder @Rom. Indeed, after my last trip, it's a good time to re-evaluate my rating for the "Ladyboy bar of the year 2023", as quoted.

Since my last trip was for two weeks only, I stayed in Bangkok and didn't travel to Pattaya. Because of the bad experience earlier this year, didn't feel the motivation to visit Obsessions either, ergo I won't change my opinion on Obsessions, Delirious and KRU. Although worth mentioning @The-Sithbringing some real cuties from Obsessions along when I met him at CIB, so these two girls make sure Obsessions increases from "No rating" to 5th <_<  The bronze position of KRU got firmed, especially with the regular updates here of the girls by @youngone. For sure I'll be able to provide a better opinion for the 2024 competition, as I'll hit Patts in January.

Also a brief comment about Why Not. IMHO they're still not up to the level of Cindy's or CIB, but I do feel a positive trend there. @poesface employed some really nice newbies (as you can see in the WN thread) and all of the night I visited, I had a lot of fun. Since I've only barfined a girl on one occasion, I have to echo Schwarzenegger: "I'll be back" B)

But more important, let's talk silver and gold. I still stand by my opinion as quoted, but have to add an additional aspect, being the season. As you all know, Aug-Sept is rainy season in BKK, so on average less BMs and customers around compared to the high season. Does this effect the bar? Yesss, in my opinion it does.  At Cindy's, when only one or a few customers are around, the overall vibe in the bar sinks below par. Girls tend to stick in the front room (where customers usually don't sit down), or keep on playing their phones. When entering the bar around 8pm, some of them are still getting dressed, doing their hair with TL lights still on, which gives the feeling that the place isn't really open yet. The service team didn't really improve the service level, still making mistakes. Sure I had some nice evenings again at Cindy's, had fun playing pool, barfined girls on five occassions (of which one night two girls), but the advance they're making was stopped by the low season. And of course the departure of Lisa, one of the absolute gems, didn't help either. As far as I recall, no new additions in the LineUp over the last months.

Unlike Cindy's, CIB doesn't seem to be bothered in any way by the season. Also at CIB, one has good and better evenings, but in general the vibe in the bar upholds. Also with just a few customers around, the service team excels, the vibe is just there! Compared to Cindy's, the girls are more engaged (exceptions aside), music is better and personally, having 'Fireball' in the assortment is also a big plus. Last but not least, I was extremely pleased to see some seasoned gems to have returned. Both Enjoy and Odette (I know them since the Soi 7 days) are still top notch, big fun both in and outside the bar. I barfined girls on nine occassions (of which three nights two girls) and had a blast.

So concluding: I change my personal nr. 1 position into Check In bar ... with Cindy's Secrets as a solid nr. 2. :party0049: 

• Like 2

I was up in Bangkok for a non-ladyboy related event and thought that I could check out a few bars.  Here is my limited feedback.

Got to Check In Bar at about 1:20 AM.  Chose Check In first because it was on the side of Sukhumvit where my taxi was headed. Defo a fun bar. I entered, ordered a beer, went to hong nam and on my way back to my seat a service girl was stroking her cock.  Bought a different service girl a drink, had a chat while playing with her cock.   IMO opinion the service girls are more attractive than the regular hostesses. The service girls seem younger and are more likely to be silicone free, but that's my personal preference YMMV.  Was fun but left after one drink as I wanted to see as many bars as possible and had a very late start.

Got to Cindy's around 2:05 and there was one other customer and about six girls. Bought. drink and had a chat with a girl that I wasn't really attracted to.  I found Cindy's disappointing but that could simply be due to the late start.

Forgot about June's bar (forget the name) on Soi 11.  That would have been the logical next stop.  So headed towards Why Not but figured I should quickly check out Soi 7/1.  Bought a drink for a ladyboy near the end of that soi and had a good time. Figured I would check out Why Not the next night but got tied up with friends drinking craft beer.  Nice thing about the joint is you can have a sample before you order. A good thing cause to me most craft beer tastes like sour piss. So found one that tasted most like the beer I'm used to. Prices ranged from 270 baht to 340 baht a pint. That's the most I've ever paid for a beer in Thailand.

Was not able to check out Why Not, NEP. or Cowboy on subsequent nights.   IMO Check In is lots more fun than Cindy's.  No comparrison for me, on that particular night, very late at night. Perhaps Why Not is even better. Will find out on my next trip to Bangkok.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

I was up in Bangkok for a non-ladyboy related event and thought that I could check out a few bars.  Here is my limited feedback.

Got to Check In Bar at about 1:20 AM.  Chose Check In first because it was on the side of Sukhumvit where my taxi was headed. Defo a fun bar. I entered, ordered a beer, went to hong nam and on my way back to my seat a service girl was stroking her cock.  Bought a different service girl a drink, had a chat while playing with her cock.   IMO opinion the service girls are more attractive than the regular hostesses. The service girls seem younger and are more likely to be silicone free, but that's my personal preference YMMV.  Was fun but left after one drink as I wanted to see as many bars as possible and had a very late start.

Got to Cindy's around 2:05 and there was one other customer and about six girls. Bought. drink and had a chat with a girl that I wasn't really attracted to.  I found Cindy's disappointing but that could simply be due to the late start.

Forgot about June's bar (forget the name) on Soi 11.  That would have been the logical next stop.  So headed towards Why Not but figured I should quickly check out Soi 7/1.  Bought a drink for a ladyboy near the end of that soi and had a good time. Figured I would check out Why Not the next night but got tied up with friends drinking craft beer.  Nice thing about the joint is you can have a sample before you order. A good thing cause to me most craft beer tastes like sour piss. So found one that tasted most like the beer I'm used to. Prices ranged from 270 baht to 340 baht a pint. That's the most I've ever paid for a beer in Thailand.

Was not able to check out Why Not, NEP. or Cowboy on subsequent nights.   IMO Check In is lots more fun than Cindy's.  No comparrison for me, on that particular night, very late at night. Perhaps Why Not is even better. Will find out on my next trip to Bangkok.

When it's not very crowded, the girls from Cindy's are "off" at 2am. Most of them are off to their room, or headed out for party. So better give it another go a little earlier in the eve, to see their whole collection <_<   But good to hear you had some fun at CIB, almost impossible to visit that place without seeing some cocks flashing :rofl:

• Like 3

Thanks Dan M, thanks Pdoggg for your fresh assessments.   You both endorsed CIB which follows mine and youngone's earlier reckonings that  CIB has remained unmatched in 2023 in terms of staff quality and quantity other than perhaps Obsession NEP where the ladyboys are plenty, are beautiful, but more businesslike on and off the bar that charges higher prices for drinks, barfines and boom-booms.  The only other criteria to overcome such CIB staff and value-for-the-money supremacy would be the bar being the sissy-chasing farangs' prime gathering spot (Delirious!) or the newcomer factor (Cindy's!) but it looks like CIB still comes out ahead overall.

I will be checking the bars myself in October, but it looks like CIB is the frontrunner well ahead of the pack including CIndy's.  One bar that has caught my attention and could be the dark horse to win is KRUs, which from the pics I see here at LBR is staffed well into the double-digits with some beautiful ladyboys and is said to be a fun place to party late at night.  Problem is I have been going there before midnight and always find the bar too empty of both customers and ladyboys.

There are still 3 months to go, but it would take a spectacular act of ladyboymanship (like Miss Congeniality setting up shop there) for Cindy to win over CIB or even over Delirious or KRUs.   Let's see which of those bars best holds their ground through December.

Thanks again for the assessments

R

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

As mentioned above I was in TH in October and visited all the 4+1 bars I shortlisted in this thread's OP plus some other bars in Pattaya and BKK, of which 1 was a revelation to me both because I did not know it existed and because I had a wild time there and barfined from there. 

The revelation bar was Nana Plaza's B-52 which was formerly called DC-10 one of the plaza's original GG bars that had become mixed GG-LDB some 7-8 years ago. I had not noticed any ladyboys there last year but now it's an all ladyboy bar with like 10 of them pre-ops and you are allowed to play with their schlongs (at least I was) à la Baby-Boom.  Not quite Romscars Bar of the Year material just yet, but definitely worth a visit.

A lesser revelation but that will become my "go back to" bar in Pattaya was Bon Bar in Soi Buakhao, but only because I am crazy about one of the sissies there (Anny) and it is my gateway to the identical twins.  But also not a Romscar Bar of the Year contender.

A word also of acknowledgment to the New 69 bar that happened to premiere while I was in Pattaya.  I was impressed with the afflux of punters but not so much with the staff.  It's like the old 69 bar a TOP 10 mention, but not TOP 5 let alone Bar of the Year.

A word of lament to Naklua's M&M that supposedly succeeded TJ's but seems to have become a ladyboyless ladyboy bar.  At least it was when I went there with a couple pals.  Hope Little Momma M makes a comeback.

Now let me give the updated assessment of the 4+1 contenders I mentioned:

The +1 in the 4+1 was NEP's True Obsession  which has the most ladyboys and the most feminine sexy ones of all the Thailand bars I visited in 2022-23.  Problem is that it's geared to Asian customers who like being pressured to buy lady drinks and showing they can afford it.  I don't and to me it feels like a rip-off joint so there is no Romscar chance for them.  The barfines are 1000 which for NEP is not expensive.

So let's get to the short list TOP 4:

While in Pattaya I went to KRUs two times, one of which was youngone's birthday so the place was packed both with ladyboys (upwards of 25 I counted) and farangs and it was evident it's the bar with most and best choice of ladyboys in Pattaya and hugely popular among the local sissy mongers.  I knew that already which is why I shortlisted it despite the fact that all other 5 or 6 times I went there in 2022-23 there were neither many ladyboys nor customers.  But I tend to go too early in the evening, which is also when the barfines are higher.

Delirious is the other go-to bar in Pattaya and all the PY VIPs love it there and I think go there to hang out with each other more than with the sissies and that's something to give Romscars credit for also.  I counted upwards of 20 sissies, which was impressive.  They lost Mona but have a few other interesting ones on staff.  And one night I also counted upwards of 20 punters, several of which sitting and drinking all night with Herbert the owner.  Delirious won 2022 Bar of the Year and if anything only got better this year, but they are facing stiffer competition.

Check In Bar won in 2021, runner up in 2022 and remains the default favorite with its great line-up and party vibe.  Unfortunately the one time I went there on this trip it was dead with not so many ladyboys and the ones that were there were in the front room looking at their phones.   They are endorsed by Dan Miller who is perhaps more objective and thorough than I am when it comes to comparing ladyboy bars.

Having said that, it is no secret that I like Cindy's Secret and am looking for an angle to give them the 2023 Bar of the Year award.  Mostly because I like Cindy herself who I first fucked when she was a teenager newcomer at Cascade circa 2006 and a few more times in the decade that followed.  I concede the bar is smallish and not frequented by many punters but it has what seems  like an exclusive motherload of Cambodjans and on this trip I barfined one who was exceptional lookswise and boomboomwise (pics in my TR!).  I hear Cindy is about to open a second Secrets in Pattaya.  Novelty and entrepreneurship being factors in me picking Bar of the Year, If she does open the Pattaya branch still in 2023, it will be 2 bars in 2 years for Cindy and the Bar of the Year will go her way. If she does not, Dan Miller will pick...

Party on!

• Like 4

Unlike you @Rom, I haven't been in LoS since my previous assessment. So basically my opinion didn't change. I love the idea of Cindy's opening a venue in Pattaya as well, but whether it'll be succesful, too early to tell. Moving girls around between the venues includes the risk people get disappointed when looking for a certain girl in a certain location. But first and foremost I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

For sure, the new Cindy's will be on top of the list of my next visit to Patts early next year. As are Delirious, KRU and many more :biggrin:  

So whatever you decide, it's okay for me :huh:

On 10/26/2023 at 10:55 PM, Rom said:

As mentioned above I was in TH in October and visited all the 4+1 bars I shortlisted in this thread's OP plus some other bars in Pattaya and BKK, of which 1 was a revelation to me both because I did not know it existed and because I had a wild time there and barfined from there. 

The revelation bar was Nana Plaza's B-52 which was formerly called DC-10 one of the plaza's original GG bars that had become mixed GG-LDB some 7-8 years ago. I had not noticed any ladyboys there last year but now it's an all ladyboy bar with like 10 of them pre-ops and you are allowed to play with their schlongs (at least I was) à la Baby-Boom.  Not quite Romscars Bar of the Year material just yet, but definitely worth a visit.

A lesser revelation but that will become my "go back to" bar in Pattaya was Bon Bar in Soi Buakhao, but only because I am crazy about one of the sissies there (Anny) and it is my gateway to the identical twins.  But also not a Romscar Bar of the Year contender.

A word also of acknowledgment to the New 69 bar that happened to premiere while I was in Pattaya.  I was impressed with the afflux of punters but not so much with the staff.  It's like the old 69 bar a TOP 10 mention, but not TOP 5 let alone Bar of the Year.

A word of lament to Naklua's M&M that supposedly succeeded TJ's but seems to have become a ladyboyless ladyboy bar.  At least it was when I went there with a couple pals.  Hope Little Momma M makes a comeback.

Now let me give the updated assessment of the 4+1 contenders I mentioned:

The +1 in the 4+1 was NEP's True Obsession  which has the most ladyboys and the most feminine sexy ones of all the Thailand bars I visited in 2022-23.  Problem is that it's geared to Asian customers who like being pressured to buy lady drinks and showing they can afford it.  I don't and to me it feels like a rip-off joint so there is no Romscar chance for them.  The barfines are 1000 which for NEP is not expensive.

So let's get to the short list TOP 4:

While in Pattaya I went to KRUs two times, one of which was youngone's birthday so the place was packed both with ladyboys (upwards of 25 I counted) and farangs and it was evident it's the bar with most and best choice of ladyboys in Pattaya and hugely popular among the local sissy mongers.  I knew that already which is why I shortlisted it despite the fact that all other 5 or 6 times I went there in 2022-23 there were neither many ladyboys nor customers.  But I tend to go too early in the evening, which is also when the barfines are higher.

Delirious is the other go-to bar in Pattaya and all the PY VIPs love it there and I think go there to hang out with each other more than with the sissies and that's something to give Romscars credit for also.  I counted upwards of 20 sissies, which was impressive.  They lost Mona but have a few other interesting ones on staff.  And one night I also counted upwards of 20 punters, several of which sitting and drinking all night with Herbert the owner.  Delirious won 2022 Bar of the Year and if anything only got better this year, but they are facing stiffer competition.

Check In Bar won in 2021, runner up in 2022 and remains the default favorite with its great line-up and party vibe.  Unfortunately the one time I went there on this trip it was dead with not so many ladyboys and the ones that were there were in the front room looking at their phones.   They are endorsed by Dan Miller who is perhaps more objective and thorough than I am when it comes to comparing ladyboy bars.

Having said that, it is no secret that I like Cindy's Secret and am looking for an angle to give them the 2023 Bar of the Year award.  Mostly because I like Cindy herself who I first fucked when she was a teenager newcomer at Cascade circa 2006 and a few more times in the decade that followed.  I concede the bar is smallish and not frequented by many punters but it has what seems  like an exclusive motherload of Cambodjans and on this trip I barfined one who was exceptional lookswise and boomboomwise (pics in my TR!).  I hear Cindy is about to open a second Secrets in Pattaya.  Novelty and entrepreneurship being factors in me picking Bar of the Year, If she does open the Pattaya branch still in 2023, it will be 2 bars in 2 years for Cindy and the Bar of the Year will go her way. If she does not, Dan Miller will pick...

Party on!

Ok

New Bar. Like New, but not the other "owner" so much. Girls are better that what they had before.

KRU's went there some time ago and it was ok.

Cindy's, another ok bar

Delirious. Herbert makes that bar. Girls ok too

CIB The best!. Great girls, June knows what she is doing.

No mention of Fantasy Bar here. Oh well.

3 hours ago, Woodie said:

Ok

New Bar. Like New, but not the other "owner" so much. Girls are better that what they had before.

KRU's went there some time ago and it was ok.

Cindy's, another ok bar

Delirious. Herbert makes that bar. Girls ok too

CIB The best!. Great girls, June knows what she is doing.

No mention of Fantasy Bar here. Oh well.

Thanks for piping in Woodie.   I take your post as an expression of support for CIB.

"New bar"?  Do you mean Petesie's bar or the new 69?  I was not so impressed by either of them...  As gathering spots for mongers they are popular enough but Delirious is indisputibly the place to flock to in Pattaya...  On top of that Delirious has more sissies than both the Pattaya "new" bars put together so they will meritwise trail Delirious on my Bar of the Year score card..

Fantasy bar?  you mean Fantasy LOUNGE ?  I passed there several times and did not see reason to stop.  Just not that many ladyboys... same goes for the other bars along Buakhao (Pook, Old n7, Bon Bar).  Not that many ladyboys.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rom said:

Do you mean Petesie's bar

Just to correct you.

According to Petesie, he does not own the bar called New Bar. New is the name of his life partner. Nice lady!. She owns the business according to him.

Fantasy Bar or lounge, call it what you will if you want to be pedantic like calling New Bar , Petesies Bar, according to you does not have many lb's. What do you call not many?. Unless they have reduced the staff numbers lately they always have about 15 to 20 on duty during the evening. More than DELIRIOUS, more than NEW BAR. Don't know about Old #7 Bar. Did not go in there.

Just got confirmation on the number at Fantasy Lounge.

@Rom great work on the efforts for this.

Here is my input:

A. Obsessions: To me this is my ALL time favorite.

I have always had 'never-fail' top rated experiences and great selections at this bar that keeps coming thru decade after decade. The fact that it's still in Nana while 75% of the other LB bars didnt survive is a testament to its incredible devotion to quality and resilience. Just that fact tells all BMs...whatever your taste....it's doing something right because after decades.....it's still there delivering fine LB poon to mongers and remains a "going concern".....ie. able to satisfy it's debts and liabilities and make a profit.

Last time I was there I looked across the room and there was @youngone....the most advanced connoisseur on this board. He has the deepest insights because he owns and manages another bar that did the same.....it continued past the hard times of the lockdowns.......and many of us....particularly me....hold in high esteem: KRUs.... plus others bars...whether they be GG or LB or hybrid.

plus he's a heavy customer of all the bars.

I was happy to see him. Covid had separated all of us who live in Thailand vs those who travel there. We both looked a bit older bcs it's been a tough ride for every one, everywhere. But being able to persevere.... and celebrate with a babe or two in your arm and a real smile on your face is what it's all about.

and that's what youngone was doing. And that's what the Sith was doing.

And Obsessions did that too!! persevere with a smile.

I would write more about the fun I had there but I want to say that of the 15 to 17 p4p experiences I had on my last trip (hence not including the pure amateurs i fucked during that mongering time.....which are a different feeling and category) Obsessions delivered the best for me. Two hot babes that gave me everything they had and "emptied the tank".... I toast to them.

Plus I had two more on another night but that's in the CIB section below.

The point I'd like to make about Obsessions is that some Mongers are very use to the "business" style of Asia. Asians are about money and practicality.

We pay. We get.

We pay more, we expect more.

That's Obsessions.

It's suited for the Asian crowd, like Japanese and I see more Chinese and Koreans and other Asian Expats....like YoungOne there. I have that same vibe.

Some blokes who spent their formative years in other societies like EU or NA may not feel comfortable with that heavy pressure. They don't like it. 

Just like the buzz of street hawkers or Asians always negotiating and talking about money for everyting in south east asia might have surprised them on their first arrival may be knew....Its the Asian way.

I am super comfortable today based on my Asian experience to have it about quid pro quo and fast speed to decisions. I wasnt in my early days because i didnt come from that culture.

I like the Asian way because when an establishment has that culture.... they can have clients that make higher demands and to the extent the establishment can deliver those demands.... the profits are made and the business is a "going concern" into perpetuity. Two or Three places in the United States have this culture (NYC LA Miami). One place in UK (London).

Most Western nations do not have it.

Just about everywhere in Asian urban centers has this culture....Korea....Japan....HK....parts of BKK.

...Singapore....parts of KL....parts of Jakarta. Asians love money.

Regarding our analysis of these bars....

The style and quality of the girls at all of these bars is subjective...its my opinion.

However, the fact that Obsessions made it thru the storm when Nana is now almost monopolized by GG bars is a reflection on Obsessions that is an objective measure.

Obsessions should be saluted and recognized for continuing strong when others folded and got out of that place. Obsessions held the LB flag in that place Nana, that was the greatest LB location stronghold anywhere in the world at one point in time on a per metre of land basis. Three stories of whores with 25% of it being LBs.....now reduced to maybe 6% (just some estimations on my part). The LB flag us still there....Obsessions is the LB Alamo (for those familiar with American history).

And this......I submit to all the BMs and the final arbiter Rom.....is a significant, and undeniable reflection, of Obsessions excellence.

B. Cindy's Secret.

Notwithstanding the above lengthy analysis of Obsessions (which I wanted to continue because I love it so much...but held back), my vote goes to Cindy' Secret.

On my last visit, I had an experience that I can say was on par with my Obsessions experience.

It was immediately after I had landed in BKK.....my return after years of Covid disphoria with the land of smiles and the land of the hottest mutha fucking trans women this green planet has to offer.... that I chose Cindy's Secret.

I could have went to any other bar. I could have went with my more sensible plans to have at least ONE night of rest before hitting the whoring circuit.

I checked into my hotel around 10pm after a long international flight..... and resting and sleeping would have been the "sensible" thing to do. The "prudent" thing to do.

Yet what sensibility does a man have who calls himself The Sith?

And what prudency do any of us have who spend our money and time to chase our insatiable lust for three legged prostitutes in third world nations?

If I had these guardrails of sense and prudence.........I may have been confine to the suburban "normal" existence that so many of my classmates in grade school in America chose. I chose a different path of being true to my self and my desires and what makes me happy. Even when my society tells me it's wrong.

And to give your vote on here...a website... is one thing..... but when lads vote with their feet....it's another.

And now I'm also referring not just to me but to @Dan Miller too. Who voted with his feet.....just like The Sith for Cindy's.

With 100% coincidence.... I said bye to a bloke who was leaving Cindys about 5 minutes after i walked in. It was only within 4 hours of my first landing back in Thailand after being away for years.

And with 100% coincidence, I had been PMing messages with one lad on this board about BKK bar info.... and with 100% coincidence both people happened to be Dan.

But it wasn't coincidence I PMed him because he was the BM posting pictures from the bars of the foxy women on LBR....... so I assumed he was a local in BKK and knew the local ropes and could give me the latest info.

And if I am honest....it's not mathematically possible that I said hi to one of the 8 to 10 guys in the bar that night and it was him. I did it because I felt something......that compelled me to say Hello to a complete stranger.

And i sent Dan a PM the next day.... and in our messages we confirmed yes! It was Dan Miller and The Sith who bumped into each other at Cindy's Secret we also were PMing each their right around the same time.

And we also happened to take Whore Vacations at the same time too!

And so we got together on another night at CIB to celebrate the serendipity! which I write about below under CIB.

But back to Cindy's analysis.

I fully agree with Dan on Cindy's.....his feet took him there. Mine did too. It was my first choice right off the airplane....ahead of sleep.

The bar has generated the most "anticipation" and the most "buzz" of the new BKK bars and for that it got me excited to check it out. Even when i was completely tired from a long flight and i didnt get to my hotel after 10pm.....and it took me 2 hours to shower, eat food, score some weed, get changed, and take that snail ride in a bright pink taxi down Sukhimvit to Cindy's and find the alley way too....which means I got there around 12:45am. With very little time left.

And it definitely did not disappoint.

A fine fine selection of different types of talented LB poon tang and styles. I drank with 4 girls and decided to take 2.

I closed the place bc all other customers had left.

I took a voluptuous girl with wavy hair....the typical beauty along the lines of a Kim Kardashian....except much smaller in proportion..... as well as a thin punkish look of a more boyish short hair and younger face look that looked like the girls I dated when I was younger....like she is into some underground music and is a rebel to the world. Both were super cool and I am shuddering as I write about it because they really took good sexual care of The Sith.

The Daddy Complex was so so strong in the voluptuous one that the entire room reverberated when we orgasmed together.

We took that Daddy Fantasy so deep.....I triggered something crazy in her.

She whispered softly in my ear...... as I was sucking her round boobies..... the other short hair girl was blowing me. She revealed to me in a breathless whisper that she lost her virginity to her uncle when she first was transitioning into a girl a teen. Her uncle could not resist her sexiness.

And later when my cock was impaling her about 30 minutes later and the wildness in the room had escalated a few notches up......she revealed to me that about a year after her uncle would have sex with her.... her father started banging her too.

Her father would give her snacks and treats everytiandshe blew him and banged.......and she loved the attention.

While trying to catch my breath..... I asked her whether she thought her uncle knew about her dad and visa versa.

She said No Way!

In the sobriety of you reading this micro TR about my trip to Cindys... one might judge and find it distasteful the entire topic of conversation.

But in the throes of orgasmic passion.... trust me....that type of talk during sex....whether she is making it up or it's true....can be super hot.

It is the Daddy Complex.

Just like oedipus..... just as the son has a deep seeded desire to have sex with his mom (to be taken care of by a motherly energy).... the girl has a deep seeded desire to be ravished by Daddy....the source of her desires....and to please him and get rewards from him.

She definitely enjoyed going back go that feeling as a girl.

And The Sith enjoyed going back there with her.

I was going to report about this in Daddy Complex as Section IV but I'll just copy and paste it in my next entry there under Chronicles of The Sith. Yet consider this a continuation of that dialogue.  

Thanks Cindy's for that night! Five Boner rating from The Sith.

The bar has the energy of something new!

And it does have a slightly different spirit than the other lounges in the Sukhimvit area. Maybe its the Cambodian girls...I dont know but its fresh.

And that's what the LB scene needs in Thailand and particularly BKK...... which went thru the same destruction as every other nation and vertical industry for small proprietors globally. It needs new life and new blood.

So my Number 1 Vote goes to Cindy's Secret!

3. Delirious:

I haven't been there in a long time..... and not qualified to opine.

4. KRUs:

I haven't been there in a long time but I do want to opine because this is my favorite bar in Pattaya.

What I wrote about Obsessions above.....most of it can be said by me about KRUs. Namely that it is very well managed and has provided me consistently with top quality experiences and poon talent. And moreover after the "covid shakeout" that tortured and eliminated so many proprietors in the business.... it is here today. Its still going strong.

And that IS the vote. The vote of customers IS the vote.

Im not saying making money and customers is totally determanative.

Im saying it is a significant validation.

I expressed my gratitude to @youngone when I saw him at Obsessions already about his great place and his management. Yet I'm not qualified to say "post-covid" how KRUs is because I havent been to Pattaya since. Yet I know that its going to be the same high standards as it's always been.

I suggest everyone enjoy KRUs as much as possible because one day in the future we might find it taken over by the Japanese men and other Asians who are willing to pay 50%+ higher prices in return for consistent excellence.

The top girls will flock to the highest rewards. And for them that's money and volume of customers and quality of customers (fun and respect).

4. Check Inn.

I love this place too.

@Dan Miller and I had a great time there when we decided to meet up one night later in our trips.

I had already picked up two foxes from Obsessions that night (a different two than what I reported about above).... both were playful and well behaved and one of them was highly passable.

But I wanted to hang with Dan the Man and so I showed up with Sand to the beach at CIB.

He was with a lovely semi-super star named Enjoy who obviously radiates elegance and is the premier pick for the discerning LB connoisseurs like Dan. She is spectacular. As are the other girls at CheckInn.

CIB owners could do themselves and their customers a big service by changing that venue. It feels clostrophobic and the padding on low ceiling corners and pillars are because a lot of dudes taller than The Sith must have left some blood on those walls.

Yet I saw dudes blowing girls in the open.......I saw lads having fun playing pool with a dozen sexy LBs....... and me and my two Obsessions girls and Dan with his queen Enjoy had a great time there too.

I took pictures of my girls making "Ahegao Poses" which i posted earlier on this board........ which is where in hentai comics girls stick their tongue out and cross their eyes to indicate they are in total orgasmic ecstasy. Ahegao is ALL THE RAGE in the United States. Sexy young girls on Instagram and Twitter have contests to show off their Ahegao poses. And The Sith thinks it's sexy! Men older than 25 dont know about it.....but i do. Google it.

So I give an honorable mention to CheckInn because it's an awesome place.

But is not as great as Obsessions for me and doesn't have the new spirit of Cindy's for me and also needs an infrastructure upgrade IMHO.

It does smell better than before. More jizz and perfume, and less sewage.

Nice!

it was spectacular to be back to LOS and with the LBs and get back to everything else amazing about Thailand. From the first humid smells of gas fumes and cigarettes when you walk out the airport to get a ride into town....to the bars we just talked about....to the beaches and sunshine and food and people. I love it all.

I feel at home in that nation.

And the LBs feel like they are at home when they are with The Sith, and that means we are kindred spirits. I was able to vibe with the Thai LBs in a way and dimension I am not able to do and go with Western trans women (eventhough the Western Trans women have their attributes too and have more variance in style than Thai LBs). I can go deeper with Thai LBs because we understand each other.

I need Thai LBs. We need each other.

I'm so grateful I discovered Asia and Thailand at an early age and everyting within it.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Rom said:

"New bar"?  Do you mean Petesie's bar or the new 69? 

8 hours ago, Woodie said:

According to Petesie, he does not own the bar called New Bar. New is the name of his life partner. Nice lady!. She owns the business according to him.

Skipping the answer. How cnadid you are about ownership in Thailand. If you had explored the country a bit deeper, you'd know that farangs aren't the "official" owner of their business all the time. A country fellow explained me the whole system. All the businesses are registered in the name of his Thai wife, but he has in his safe deposit box promissory notes duly drafted by a lawyer he generously paid. That rascal Petesie is familiar with the system, as he himself has explained the ins and outs of the lease agreements at LBR. It's evident that he's the one who established it, and his partner, at best, shares co-management responsibilities.

More obvious, Rom doesn't want to add this dive bar with lofty ladyboys claims since he fears me to vote for this seedy place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Skipping the answer. How cnadid you are about ownership in Thailand. If you had explored the country a bit deeper, you'd know that farangs aren't the "official" owner of their business all the time. A country fellow explained me the whole system. All the businesses are registered in the name of his Thai wife, but he has in his safe deposit box promissory notes duly drafted by a lawyer he generously paid. That rascal Petesie is familiar with the system, as he himself has explained the ins and outs of the lease agreements at LBR. It's evident that he's the one who established it, and his partner, at best, shares co-management responsibilities.

More obvious, Rom doesn't want to add this dive bar with lofty ladyboys claims since he fears me to vote for this seedy place. 

hey let's all turn a "New Page" and let bygones be bygones.

Petesie was always cool as far as I could see. If lads on here want to vote and consider an establishment..... let's let democracy determine that with Good Faith....no bribes...no grudges from the past.

This is the Ladyboy Bar competition judged by Rom.

Not the IOC run by a gang of filthy criminals.

@The-Sith wonderful post, especially your paragraph dealing with Obsessions. I had enjoyed the place when I visited during the off-peak season before the COVID outbreak. Perhaps I focused too much on a star, but I hadn't found everyladyboy outshining there. I think I had already commented  somewhere in the forum. 

I would like to react on a few of your comments though. 

5 hours ago, The-Sith said:

The point I'd like to make about Obsessions is that some Mongers are very use to the "business" style of Asia. Asians are about money and practicality.

We pay. We get.

We pay more, we expect more.

That's Obsessions.

It's suited for the Asian crowd, like Japanese and I see more Chinese and Koreans and other Asian Expats....like YoungOne there. I have that same vibe.

I am super comfortable today based on my Asian experience to have it about quid pro quo and fast speed to decisions. I wasnt in my early days because i didnt come from that culture.

...Singapore....parts of KL....parts of Jakarta. Asians love money.

And what prudency do any of us have who spend our money and time to chase our insatiable lust for three legged prostitutes in third world nations?

And to give your vote on here...a website... is one thing..... but when lads vote with their feet....it's another.

I'm surprised to read it posted by an American guy. What you post about "We pay. We get" seemed typically American to me. May I add that European people can be demanding, wanting more while paying less at times. It sounds normal to pay to get and pay more to get more. 

BUT
I felt comfortable with this concept as long as we played the game with low rates countries. If I hadn't read about cheap prices in Thailand in the 2000s, I wouldn't have gotten airline tickets in the 2010s. Some cynical idiots called me a cheap charlie but I could see during my trips that Asia that countries are no longer third world nations, especially Thailand and that p4p scenes are vanishing as they did in Europe from the 1960s to the 2000s. 
I noticed that many BMs either in this board or other ones withdraw from the scene without notice nor warning. They just decide it's no longer worth the price. I'm afraid I will be one of them within a few years, or I will find another scene to have fun somewhere else in the world. 
This is probably, in a way, what Rom was trying to pull off in Madagascar. I wish he had found better opportunities. But Madagascar is also far as far as airline ticket prices are concerned. Airline ticket prices are also another issue. 

Now Thailand will follow  quality policies similar to what happens in the car industries or other industries. There will be higher quality for those who can afford it but only for a happy few. 

Not the IOC run by a gang of filthy criminals.

I have no inclination to engage with individuals who display such behaviours that lead us to call them PY. I think that Rom thinks more or less the same. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

@The-Sith wonderful post, especially your paragraph dealing with Obsessions. I had enjoyed the place when I visited during the off-peak season before the COVID outbreak. Perhaps I focused too much on a star, but I hadn't found everyladyboy outshining there. I think I had already commented  somewhere in the forum. 

I would like to react on a few of your comments though. 

I'm surprised to read it posted by an American guy. What you post about "We pay. We get" seemed typically American to me. May I add that European people can be demanding, wanting more while paying less at times. It sounds normal to pay to get and pay more to get more. 

BUT
I felt comfortable with this concept as long as we played the game with low rates countries. If I hadn't read about cheap prices in Thailand in the 2000s, I wouldn't have gotten airline tickets in the 2010s. Some cynical idiots called me a cheap charlie but I could see during my trips that Asia that countries are no longer third world nations, especially Thailand and that p4p scenes are vanishing as they did in Europe from the 1960s to the 2000s. 
I noticed that many BMs either in this board or other ones withdraw from the scene without notice nor warning. They just decide it's no longer worth the price. I'm afraid I will be one of them within a few years, or I will find another scene to have fun somewhere else in the world. 
This is probably, in a way, what Rom was trying to pull off in Madagascar. I wish he had found better opportunities. But Madagascar is also far as far as airline ticket prices are concerned. Airline ticket prices are also another issue. 

Now Thailand will follow  quality policies similar to what happens in the car industries or other industries. There will be higher quality for those who can afford it but only for a happy few. 

I have no inclination to engage with individuals who display such behaviours that lead us to call them PY. I think that Rom thinks more or less the same. 

thanks for your comments @Pulci Gorgon.

I just want to be clear....I don't think anyone here is like the IOC nor do I think anyone here is filthy nor a criminal.

I think that bias in judging based on personal biases that are not related to merits is the EXACT reason we like this Forum. Everyone is pretty chill and fair.

I believe the reason I was deleted from the other forum is because I was the main guy who constantly stood up to the local bully. When ever he went on with picking on others....especially if it was race based..... I totally would start poking fun at him and get a large group to laugh at SD and it would get him to stop his bullying.... until the next minority or some other lad came a long....... and I would do it again. I would Step in to knock him back...... so he would stop the bullying. One time I really laid into him he went quiet for like 2 months.

But alas the world is not a level playing field. And that place is the worst in terms of bias.... if someone on the inside has a grudge against you. And SD is drinking buddies with one or two on the inside.

So how did I officially get expelled?

Because I posted THIS video below.

Which the official explanation from them was that the band member says the words "I can't afford mi dope" in the song and that was specifically flagged by them as being gainst the boards rules. Some innocent funny lyrics embedded into a video.

If you fast forward to 1:39.... the singer says "The Queen taxes me to death..... I can't afford mi dope".

And so I was out.

DEFINITELY A SUPER UNEVEN PLAYING FIELD. And not cool.

Super lame of the one Mod who did that....who is SD's buddy.

No one likes that.

Whether it's in soccer..... school.... or in Ladyboy discussion board.

And so I'd rather not see it here either..... if that's OK with the judge.

Groups like the IOC stink of bias. I abhore that kind of thing TBH.

Just my two cents.