Likely Contenders for Thailand's #1 Ladyboy Bar of 2023

We are almost at the midpoint of 2023 and I have been to Thailand 2 times this year already and my preliminary assessment is that the 2023 Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year will go to one of the 4 bars below for the quantity and quality of their staff and for other outstanding factors as described.

This thread serves to try to get BMs' attention to these bars and their reactions of support between now and December when the Bar of the Year decision will be made by me taking into account such reactions.   I know not to expect many reactions in this board so I am not asking for a vote.  But if 10 5 or more BMs express preferences a representative vote in favor of one of the bars can minimally be accomplished that way.  All I hope for is that perhaps between now and December a few BMs will post something so the decision will not be just mine.

Here we go in alphabetical order:

1 Check-In Bar BKK  (winner 2021 Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year)

PROS  You are sure to always find a lot of ladyboys there and some very attractive ones.  The bar has a festive atmosphere unmatched elsewhere.  It's a fun place to hang out and you are also sure to find other farang punters.

CONS  The prices, which used to be a good deal for BKK but surged in 2023-- drinks and barfines.

CheckInnLineUP.jpeg.1d6417160ac13e674e29a7e504af464f.jpeg

2 Cindy's Secrets  BKK

PROS  It's the exciting new kid on the block and it has skyrocketed in visibility since it opened last year.  It is owner-managed by Cindy a former ladyboy star many of us have known since the 2000s and wish she succeeds.  Her sexy convivial presence is unmatched by any other bar owner in Thailand and reason enough to go there.   It has a contingent of Cambodja ladyboys that make the choice kind of unique (TJ's used to have them too).  It is a stop-by spot for Sukhumvit freelancers including some high-end ones.

CONS:   The premises are relatively limited and you never know how many ladyboys you are going to find there.  The cuter ones are often absent. You can't count on the freelancers showing up.

CINDYSECRETLineUp.jpeg.45993e2502b107e362c5df086e275d62.jpeg

Cindy's Cambodjans

CindySecretCambodjans.jpeg.7a5dc5136f57858cb0b5132cccaf1ff1.jpeg

#3 Delirious bar Pattaya  (winner 2022 Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year)

PROS:  It won 2022 Ladyboy Bar of the Year on account of becoming post-covid's most popular gathering spot for the mongers in our online community, a position it continues to consolidate in 2023 in tandem with Soi Chayapoom's popularity.  It has more staff than ever, including some gorgeous charismatic ones like Mona and Beauty and a mesmerizing mixed Thai-farang one whose name I forgot, as well as a quite recent arrival one who looks like Lily.  It has the lowest drink and barfine prices of all the ladyboys bars. If Scotch is important for you it has an extensive choice.

CONS: None I can think of.

DeliriousLineUP.jpg.dd7841a7550d5ab89098df1a572d9fe2.jpg

#4  KRUs  Pattaya   (winner 2015 Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year)

PROS  It's the only all ladyboy Go-Go bar in Pattaya and over the years it consistently has the most ladyboys on staff and some gorgeous ones included.  It's location on Walking Street provides a good reason to party there as opposed to Buakhao.  The co-owner is a charismatic fellow punter and if he is there he is an impressive fellow to chat to.

CONS  Everytime I went there this year and last (5 or 6 times) there was almost no one there: ladyboys or customers.  I don't know when they get all the ladyboys they post at PY in their party pics.   Prices are also higher than at Buakhao although I think the beer prices came down this year to entice Walking Street passers-by to go in.  No pool table.

KRUSLINEUP1506888388_K1752.thumb.jpg.fc77fca11ff48aebb18353b3bfd23fb1.jpg.037f45cdf28e620dad5bd035cf754d85.jpg

There is a 5th oughta be contender-grade bar on account that it has perhaps the most ladyboys on duty than any other bar in Thailand.  Attractive ones including more refined ones from BKK or studying in college there.  That bar is TRUE OBSESSION at the far right ground level corner of NEP.  But for some reason it gets very little online press and business from farang BMs here and at PY.  Perhaps because it is expensive as hell and too many of the ladyboys are posties.  It won #1 in 2002 (that's 21 years ago!) when it was called just OBSESSION and had become the second ladyboy bar ever at NEP (the original one was Casanova that had older ladyboys).  Nothwitstanding the many and sexy BKK ladyboys currently there, I don't see it winning Bar of the Year again unless it becomes more of a fun hang out place and less of a cash extraction joint.

• Like 5

Well @Rom, I remember talking about this topic when we met at Cindy's. Think I already gave you my input, but will summarize here for other members.

I was lucky enough being able visiting all these bars in the last 8 months. I will rank them, purely based on my own experiences.

No rating - Obsessions. Visited once, a Monday evening in June, together with a friend. Immediately and continuously harassed by girls begging for drinks. Quite some girls on stage, but totally not giving a fuck about customers. No dancing, some even playing their phones on stage). Absolutely terrible.  

4th - Delirious. When I visited (a Wednesday evening Dec. 2022) there were 3 parties at neighboring bars, which all had decided to build a DJ booth outside on the street. Ofcourse all trying to beat the others in volume, resulting in a loud cacophony of (overall) terrible music. Talking was nearly impossible and most of the girls moved to the back of the bar to not be bothered too much from it. Amount of girls was quite limited too (max. 7 or 8). So after two drinks couldn't handle it anymore and left.

3th - KRU. Visited KRU in the same stay in Pattaya, when I went to Delirious. Entered around 9.30pm. Only 4 or 5 girls in the bar, of which 3 were dancing on stage. Not really a good vibe, and in the time I was there (about two hours), only 1 other customer came in. Invited Toey over for some drinks, chatted a little, played around a bit but in the end didn't get into the mood to barfine her.

2nd - Check In bar. Difficult to choose between CIB and Cindy's. Been there many times in January, and even more last June. Overall, I do agree with Rom that the festive vibe at CIB is unmatched by any other lb bar. Always an overwhelming number of girls present and on average very beautiful. But to be honest, this festive atmosphere isn't always there. When visiting a day after a bday party for example, many girls bf themselves (so they don't have to come in) en when they are in, they're tired, suffering from a hang-over or simply grumpy. Some of the new girls aren't yet on the level of those who left (probably 10 girls left last half year). The English language skills of the new girls are not very good yet and some of them simply have to 'learn' the bar scene (but guess that's the same for all bars). And the competition between the girls is brutal.

1st - Cindy's Secrets. I think Cindy's is the bar I visited probably most frequent over the last year. It's a perfect start of the evening, to play some pool (like CIB Cindy's also has two pool tables), have a chat and sit down to relax. Cindy is an awesome host, which continuously is walking around to make sure everyone is served as they please (unlike June at CIB, who mostly sits behind the counter and only joins the party if big spenders come in). The amount of girls keeps rising at Cindy's and has at least doubled up since last year (too bad the Cambodian and Laos girls where hiding from Immigrations the night I visited with Rom, but luckily lovely Fah saved my day). At any time you can get a girl to join you for drinks, without them being pushy in any way. The competition between girls isn't as brutal as CIB, more friendly among eachother (especially the Cambodain tribe). English language can for sure be improved, but basic conversation is doable. Prices are reasonable, probably a similar night at Cindy's would save me 1000 THB compared to CIB. When it comes to the girls, I connect simply the best with girls from Cindy's. Over the last 8 months, I barfined 18 times a girl from CIB, compared to 22 girls from Cindy's. So all in all, this achievement in roughly 1,5 years, it's simply great. And that's the reason my vote definitely goes to Cindy's Secrets :character00274:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks Dan Miller. Our assessments broadly coincide except for Delirious, which on most nights is far more fun and has more ladyboys than you experienced.  Considering it won #1 Ladyboy bar last year and this year it only got better it is well placed to win again this year.  The 2 BKK bars may be better ladyboywise, but don't gather as many fellow mongers who go there to party with each other, not just to fuck the ladyboys. 

On the other hand, Herbert never even bothered to acknowledge last year's victory plus I like to award the prize over to newcomer bars that bring something fresh to the scene as I did in 2020 for Sweethearts (for its covid streams) and in 2017 for New Bar (that had coed barfinables and an uplifiting love story behind its inception) and many other times in prior years.  So I am inclined also to give it to Cindy's this year.  If so, maybe you can personally announce it to her when you go there end-year.

In the meantime, let's see what happens until then and if other BMs prefer another bar....

• Like 3

In late August I'll be visiting both Cindy's and Check In and will give my opinion.  Never been to Cindy's.  Check In seems hands on and Delirious is usually a fun bar. 

Obsessions and places of that ilk I could do without but gotta admit my first entrance many moons ago was a real rush.   I think it's difficult for a bar like Obsessions which has little regard for the needs of its customers should win unless the talent is an order of magnitude above the competition.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

In late August I'll be visiting both Cindy's and Check In and will give my opinion.  Never been to Cindy's.  Check In seems hands on and Delirious is usually a fun bar. 

Obsessions and places of that ilk I could do without but gotta admit my first entrance many moons ago was a real rush.   I think it's difficult for a bar like Obsessions which has little regard for the needs of its customers should win unless the talent is an order of magnitude above the competition.

Late August I'll be on the ground too @Pdoggg. Hope we can meet for a drink :drinks:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Late August I'll be on the ground too @Pdoggg. Hope we can meet for a drink :drinks:

I'll definitely be in Bangkok for four nights starting the 17th for a somewhat nerdy non-ladyboy related event but will probably arrive on the 15th or 16th.   Hopefully our schedules match up Dan.  :drinks:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

I'll definitely be in Bangkok for four nights starting the 17th for a somewhat nerdy non-ladyboy related event but will probably arrive on the 15th or 16th.   Hopefully our schedules match up Dan.  :drinks:

Hmmm ... I arrive on Aug 26th only B)  

Appreciate the assessments from Rom & Dan. I went to Cindy's once this year and CIB 2-3 times (I'm not a busboy at one of the places that gets to spend their working hours at an establishment like Dan).
Disclosure: I am probably not a client like many of the forum, that enjoys hanging out a lot, playing pool, etc. I tend to have targets in mind & move to bf quickly, so that affects my perspective.

Cindy's - I had seen Cindy's on social media and when they started up, I was in awe of the "talent" on display. There is one gal (will have to search to find her as she's not in any photos from the past 6 months), who blew my mind. I was pining to go to BKK and check Cindy's out. I think some of those early photos must have featured some of those high-priced freelancers that Rom mentioned.
When I went there in February, I immediately felt like chum in the water and had a lineup of sharks all vying for my attention ($$$). I didn't really enjoy being on the spot. I would have preferred to have 5-15 minutes to check things out, select a girl and then move forward. Cindy's is smaller, than CIB, so less likely to be able to do that IMO. They girl I selected was good & I enjoyed the experience. Her English wasn't great.

CIB - I had BFed a waitress from CIB back in 2020, but hadn't been there much. Again, from social media, I had about 3-5 girls I was looking for with 2 definitely at the top. The first time I went, there were a lot of girls and several guys. I didn't feel like I stood out, which was good. I staff member did come buy to see if I wanted a drink and if there was anyone that caught my eye. The ladies I was looking for were there and I asked for the #1 girl to join me as she looked as good, if not better, in person. Yada yada yada... BFed her and had a good session with a stunning LB.
Returned a few nights later (I think Dan was there based on posts in the forum). It was very lively as there was a LB billiards competition going on. Despite my #1 being there and available (early on), I wanted to try my #2. Called her over and started the dance. A few minutes in, my #1 sat near us facing me, but with another guy. Honestly, I felt awkward. I didn't want #1 to think I didn't like her or out time- I DID!, but I wanted to try #2 before I left. Had a good session with #2.

IMO English and looks were better on the CIB LBs I took than the LB at Cindy's but I have no regrets about the LB at Cindy's.

I think the selection and environment at CIB makes me feel a little more comfortable. YMMV.

• Like 1

thanks PDoggg for volunteering to check out CIB and Cindy's.  I hope it's not a chore.  But the fact is that a single visit may not find a bar at its more representative level of play.  For example: when Dan visited Delirious it was a bad night, which I never felt like 10+ times I went there.

Regarding True Obsession at Nana Plaza I peeked in there 3 times on my last 3 visits to BKK and every time it was packed with hot ladyboys like other places aren't.  The very well groomed refined kind.  The reason I did not go in is that I know their prices are higher and they would be hustling me for drinks more than I can stand.  But I think I would have the game to hook up with one at reasonable price if I tried.  But a bar that intimidates potential customers does not deserve to be Bar of the Year.  That's why I mentioned it but not as a contender.

KRUs I mentioned as a contender but it's a long shot.  I thought I went there on bad nights, but apparently Dan did also.  Yet the pics they post at PY seem like they have a lot of ladyboys on staff and a party every night.  What's going on?  Youngone must be shuffling them around his bars...

Delirious and CIB are objectively the strongest contenders but everyone can tell I am itching to give it to Cindy's.  I never even fucked anyone from there other than Cindy herself back in the 2000s. There is a special feel about that bar and I could see myself chilling there if I stayed in the Sukhumvit area and mongered which I don't do much anymore when I stay in BKK on the other shore of the river.

@outsider the high end freelancer I mentioned was the one below and I was instantly mesmerized by her.  Not just her beauty but her kind, poised way of talking to me that made me feel she was really interested in what I had to say.  Is she the same one who got your attention?

IMG-20221004-WA0000.jpg.7a7f1959611c1ff59a7bc3a2016435e2.jpg.d0e2bfd2d62ffca707614b39201fdd2b.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0003.jpg.2cc32943d5ed51418f8fbe5a1b4795da.jpg.6ca46bb424e8aea4ea33d16d2bfe86ea.jpg

310986982_1766561797035432_5475412878268509570_n.jpg.48f7d8cb3bfb7e0d502e335eb9ad59d6.jpg.e02cc60b17acb9ab35fb8bad155e0184.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Rom said:

thanks PDoggg for volunteering to check out CIB and Cindy's.  I hope it's not a chore.  But the fact is that a single visit may not find a bar at its more representative level of play.  For example: when Dan visited Delirious it was a bad night, which I never felt like 10+ times I went there.

Regarding True Obsession at Nana Plaza I peeked in there 3 times on my last 3 visits to BKK and every time it was packed with hot ladyboys like other places aren't.  The very well groomed refined kind.  The reason I did not go in is that I know their prices are higher and they would be hustling me for drinks more than I can stand.  But I think I would have the game to hook up with one at reasonable price if I tried.  But a bar that intimidates potential customers does not deserve to be Bar of the Year.  That's why I mentioned it but not as a contender.

KRUs I mentioned as a contender but it's a long shot.  I thought I went there on bad nights, but apparently Dan did also.  Yet the pics they post at PY seem like they have a lot of ladyboys on staff and a party every night.  What's going on?  Youngone must be shuffling them around his bars...

Delirious and CIB are objectively the strongest contenders but everyone can tell I am itching to give it to Cindy's.  I never even fucked anyone from there other than Cindy herself back in the 2000s. There is a special feel about that bar and I could see myself chilling there if I stayed in the Sukhumvit area and mongered which I don't do much anymore when I stay in BKK on the other shore of the river.

@outsider the high end freelancer I mentioned was the one below and I was instantly mesmerized by her.  Not just her beauty but her kind, poised way of talking to me that made me feel she was really interested in what I had to say.  Is she the same one who got your attention?

IMG-20221004-WA0000.jpg.7a7f1959611c1ff59a7bc3a2016435e2.jpg.d0e2bfd2d62ffca707614b39201fdd2b.jpg

IMG-20221004-WA0003.jpg.2cc32943d5ed51418f8fbe5a1b4795da.jpg.6ca46bb424e8aea4ea33d16d2bfe86ea.jpg

310986982_1766561797035432_5475412878268509570_n.jpg.48f7d8cb3bfb7e0d502e335eb9ad59d6.jpg.e02cc60b17acb9ab35fb8bad155e0184.jpg

OMG! What a beauty, wow! GODDESS!

15 hours ago, Rom said:

@Rom that's not her, but I would totally be into her (pun also intended). This photo is the best representation of what I was thinking. I guess they might have been staffers briefly last summer/autumn.
1. The girl in the gold bikini was the one I was thinking of. Totally smoking. Breast do look a tad too bolt-on, but OMG she is a smoke show.
2/3. I don't know if I can really pick one over the other or not, but the 2 girls in the middle are also hot as f. The print bikini is a bit more done-up and vamp-ish, while the black bikini is a bit more natural beauty. 
4. I'm also keen on the 2nd girl in the stripe/pattern bikini.
Finally, I wouldn't pass on the girls on the ends either. So basically, if walked into Cindy's on this night, I am basically either going absolutely broke, dying and going to heaven or at the very least, spending time with one gorgeous LB.

Cindy's lineup when I was there was good, but it couldn't touch this group (on looks for MCOT) and I haven't seen a lineup there in the past 6 months that was as top-heavy (not referring to breasts, but...) as this one.
300027944_166559202566307_8602561166869491970_n.jpg.36e40a5a09478b975155e69b21ee918e.jpg

• Like 2

Actually, taking a 2nd look at this photo, I am a little concerned with gold bikini's thighs. That left leg looks really scrawny and undersized coming out of her hips and pelvis. I'm not sure if that means she has ass or hip implants, which I'm not a fan of or if it's just the angle. But that left thigh looks has the same girth as her lower leg and the lower legs of the others, which it shouldn't.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, outsider said:

300027944_166559202566307_8602561166869491970_n.jpg.36e40a5a09478b975155e69b21ee918e.jpg

In pink is Patty, not working at Cindy's anymore. Cindy let her fo, readon unknown. 

2nd from left is Nanny, still at Cindy's. She looks okay but can't compete with many others.

Third is Lisa. She is absolutely stunning! Great body, huge weapon and fun to be with!

4th is Ying. Left Cindy's about 7 month ago. Had SRS, went back to her hometown.

Fifth, don't recall her name, but freelances sometime out of Cindy's. 

At the right end is Alice. Great girl, prettier IRL than on the photo. Took her out once, wouldn't hesitate to repeat :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just my 2 cents : why check out CIB and Cindy's again sice Dan Miller has been there several times last month ? 

Based on the photos posted in the first post, I feel disappointed by KRU.When they opened, they had the most angelic looking femboys and ladyboys, now they just look like any ordinary night bar ladyboys. BTW, I'm not really found of this kind of competition between ladyboys, mongers or locations. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Pulci Gorgon said:

Just my 2 cents : why check out CIB and Cindy's again sice Dan Miller has been there several times last month ? 

Based on the photos posted in the first post, I feel disappointed by KRU.When they opened, they had the most angelic looking femboys and ladyboys, now they just look like any ordinary night bar ladyboys. BTW, I'm not really found of this kind of competition between ladyboys, mongers or locations. 

I think a competition between bars is quite a good initiative from Rom. Between ladyboys and/or mongers indeed is a bad idea, to subjective. Although the opinion about bars won't be completely objective either. Bad it's a good way when bars compete a little against eachother, because it'll increase the overall quality. And guess who gets the benefits? Haha ... indeed, we do! Needless to say that it's good to have as many opinions as possible from the different BMs here.

I myself will be back in BKK in less than 6 weeks from now, so for sure can you give you an update on Cindy's and CIB. Since I'm only on the ground for about two weeks, won't be travelling to Pattaya. That's already planned for Xmas time. No doubt I will give KRU and Delirious another try :drinks:  And for sure I'll come back here to the Pattaya experts for some more good suggestions before I leave :biggrin:

• Like 2

On 7/13/2023 at 6:28 AM, Rom said:

We are almost at the midpoint of 2023 and I have been to Thailand 2 times this year already and my preliminary assessment is that the 2023 Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year will go to one of the 4 bars below for the quantity and quality of their staff and for other outstanding factors as described.

This thread serves to try to get BMs' attention to these bars and their reactions of support between now and December when the Bar of the Year decision will be made by me taking into account such reactions.   I know not to expect many reactions in this board so I am not asking for a vote.  But if 10 5 or more BMs express preferences a representative vote in favor of one of the bars can minimally be accomplished that way.  All I hope for is that perhaps between now and December a few BMs will post something so the decision will not be just mine.

Before I start addressing some of the points made about KrU let me first say that it's great to see the Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year back without any covid limitations. I know Rom puts a huge amount of effort into this and in my mind deserves a big round of applause... Which of the 4 nominated bars would get my vote? I obviously cannot vote for KrU ;)  Although I honestly have to say I don't think it should win... For me there is only 1 clear winner and that's CIB. Yes, the prices have gone up but as far as I know the prices down the road at Cindy's are equal if not higher. For me CIB wins because it has a consistently outstanding line-up. I have no idea where June finds these girls, but she comes up with one stunner after the other and has done so for years. Additionally, I don't think there's another bar like CIB once it kicks off late at night, the girls antics are simply epic.

On 7/13/2023 at 6:28 AM, Rom said:

#4  KRUs  Pattaya   (winner 2015 Romscar Ladyboy Bar of the Year)

PROS  It's the only all ladyboy Go-Go bar in Pattaya and over the years it consistently has the most ladyboys on staff and some gorgeous ones included.  It's location on Walking Street provides a good reason to party there as opposed to Buakhao.  The co-owner is a charismatic fellow punter and if he is there he is an impressive fellow to chat to.

CONS  Everytime I went there this year and last (5 or 6 times) there was almost no one there: ladyboys or customers.  I don't know when they get all the ladyboys they post at PY in their party pics.   Prices are also higher than at Buakhao although I think the beer prices came down this year to entice Walking Street passers-by to go in.  No pool table.

KrU has a group of salaried girls and a group of commission only girls. The salaried group typically consists of 12-16 girls, the commission only group consists of 15-20 girls. These numbers vary by month but are a good indicator. This means that at the start of play at 8pm there'll be 10-16 girls in the bar as the salaried group needs to fingerprint in before 7.30pm. The commission only girls can show up when it suits them but they need to fingerprint in before 22.15pm and work at least 20 nights a month. They typically show up around 10pm. For this month we have 16 salaried and 17 commission only girls, 33 in total if they all show up (rarely happens except on mandatory party nights).  Below are 2 attendance pics from the last 2 days, look at columns F1 and F2: on the 21st of July there were 21 girls and on the 22nd there were 24.

Prices: I have attached a pic of our menu. 

1.jpg.18f0466b73995e6ddfa14edbeb16aac4.jpg

2.jpg.c8ee17c70d5cb7c907fcfc1350cab486.jpg

3.jpg.6cdee8b853d4dc4b933c23beb09ca484.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/17/2023 at 12:04 PM, Pdoggg said:

Before Covid the Why Not Girls came down to Pattaya and there was a competition of sorts at KRU.

Yes, we had party nights called 'Battle of the Bars'. It was a fun dance competition between the girls from the 2 participating bars. We've held these with Why Not ( I think 4 or 5 times), Check In Bar ( home and away), TJ's ( when Jimbo was still there) and Sensations. There's a good chance we'll start doing these parties again once low season is over. I'm not sure yet though with which bars. There might be 1 or 2 surprise appearances :) 

• Like 3

Welcome to LBR Youngone!     :biggrin:

2 hours ago, youngone said:

Prices: I have attached a pic of our menu.

99 baht is an excellent price  a Walking Street gogo!    :drinks:. Nice to see San Mig Zero (3% ABV)is available.  I could have sworn I had Heineken Zero (0% ABV) at your bar but don't see it on the menu.

2 hours ago, youngone said:

KrU has a group of salaried girls and a group of commission only girls. The salaried group typically consists of 12-16 girls, the commission only group consists of 15-20 girls. These numbers vary by month but are a good indicator. This means that at the start of play at 8pm there'll be 10-16 girls in the bar as the salaried group needs to fingerprint in before 7.30pm. The commission only girls can show up when it suits them but they need to fingerprint in before 22.15pm and work at least 20 nights a month. They typically show up around 10pm. For this month we have 16 salaried and 17 commission only girls, 33 in total if they all show up (rarely happens except on mandatory party nights).  Below are 2 attendance pics from the last 2 days, look at columns F1 and F2: on the 21st of July there were 21 girls and on the 22nd there were 24.

Seems like a good staffing system giving the girls freedom of choice while also making sure that there will be enough girls working during peak hours.

What time does the bar usually close?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Welcome to LBR Youngone!     :biggrin:

Cheers ;)

4 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

99 baht is an excellent price  a Walking Street gogo!    :drinks:. Nice to see San Mig Zero (3% ABV)is available.  I could have sworn I had Heineken Zero (0% ABV) at your bar but don't see it on the menu.

Yes,we've got Heineken Zero as well. Started stocking it after the menu's got printed :)

5 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

What time does the bar usually close?

We're open from 20.00 - 03.00 but if it's busy we'll stay open until 03.30 -04.00am. Generally speaking we are a late night bar, our peak time is after 1am.

• Like 2