The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Duke, you have really created quite a predicament for me. After those pics I am not sure if I prefer May or Kitar... 8P Maybe ill have to have both...

I will be hoping to do same same mon ami :drinks: , kitar is certainly doing it for me at the moment :Drooling:

i return to LOS on august 3--probably pattaya--will i be able to stock up at my friendly local 7/11 or will i have to look for the 'closed' bar with the lights and music off, but the girls lingering. i'd rather not fill my suitcase with philippino booze--though i have done dumber things...

though staying dry for 48 hours isn't one of them.

:character00218:

Fucking Nightmare these dry days, every time i come i seem to hit this crap. One supposed that BKK its bus as usual as no bars closed the last time .. or very few anyway from recent memory

Im probably off tomorrow to Pattaya then in this case as i aint going to check out the evening breeze

last month there was about 3 dry nights, but josh kept baby boom open selling booze

he kept the door shut the door to make it apear closed if you looked down the soi,

not a bad spot to find your self on a dry night

I doubt things stayed dry for long Steveo, what with the shower unit and the girls' pistols. :biggrin::character00292:

All very dark & gloomy last night in Patts bar scene. Most farang bars shut or lights down in sois 7 & 8. The usual suspects on 2nd road (eg. Wonderful bar) selling beer, in dim lighting. Stringfellows tried to open, but with no music or alcohol I think they gave up. Ironically, some of the thai bars out in the villages .... were open.

So, thank you LOS, for allowing US not to drink because of YOUR Buddhist principles! Hopefully by 6pm today, things may relax a bit.

Farangbah, no, I headed straight down south and have spent my first two nights with Mo from Obsessions, HIGHLY recommended. Wakes up with no make up and a night of sex behind her, and still looks like a dream. Very nice girl besides.

I will be spending a few days on the way home in Bangkok, so we need to make sure the Osaka Ladyboy Fan Club meets again, now that you deserted us for life in Thailand full time, lol.

All very dark & gloomy last night in Patts bar scene. Most farang bars shut or lights down in sois 7 & 8. The usual suspects on 2nd road (eg. Wonderful bar) selling beer, in dim lighting. Stringfellows tried to open, but with no music or alcohol I think they gave up. Ironically, some of the thai bars out in the villages .... were open.

So, thank you LOS, for allowing US not to drink because of YOUR Buddhist principles! Hopefully by 6pm today, things may relax a bit.

Should have stayed in BKK TT. Guess was packed out last night - I don't think I have ever seen it so busy and not a spare seat in the house all evening. of course, it helped that Nana Plaza was closed :biggrin: