The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

For anyone new to Pattaya I'll point out that Sensations Bar is probably the closest bar on our little Walk Of Fame to Famous Bar. So if you don't find what you want at Famous on the 15th, you can just wander over to Sensations (5-10 minutes walk if you go slowly) and you're bound to find someone to tickle your fancy.

I'm sure already had a birthday party this year, or was this for the wedding?

that was for the wedding that never was, this one is for her facebook birthday,

you have to remember that they get someone else in the bar who can write english ,

to set up there facebook page, and they get it wrong, that's why guitar is keta on facebook

and her birthday is 15th july, when its realy 5th august.

hang on , I seem to know far to mutch about guitar, it cant be god for a hard ass barmonger like myself,

to have a hard spot for one ladyboy.

mods if I post about her again in the next month please ban me from the site, Its for my own good. lol

• Upvote 1

that was for the wedding that never was, this one is for her facebook birthday,

you have to remember that they get someone else in the bar who can write english ,

to set up there facebook page, and they get it wrong, that's why guitar is keta on facebook

and her birthday is 15th july, when its realy 5th august.

hang on , I seem to know far to mutch about guitar, it cant be god for a hard ass barmonger like myself,

to have a hard spot for one ladyboy.

mods if I post about her again in the next month please ban me from the site, Its for my own good. lol

I have my finger on the delete profile button Steve. I'll reckon I'll be hitting it within the next 24 hours max lol. =@:biggrin:

No, no, no - you've got it all wrong. It was Kitar's birthday last time, this month it's Guitar. Next month is Ketar, followed by Kita, then Gitar, and finally Keta just before Christmas.

Hope this clears things up.

:rolleye0012:

Tonight the birthday girl is Keta and the party is going on now!

post-45-0-15079900-1342356837_thumb.jpg

Maybe its her 20th birthday party of the year?

its the bar owner who makes the party, so the bar can make money, on the day litta posted the party date

I talked to guitar on the phone, she new nothing about the party

and I'v seen her passport i'ver I cant count or laos years are different to ours

acording to her passport she is 19 on the 5th of march

No mate, but then again young May likes to pose full stop..lol :flirt2:

Dave - If your not aware - its just about the rudest gesture a Thai could make (and same goes for Laos & Cambodian) and she would know full well what she was doing. Basically she is telling you to "go f*&k yourself" without you knowing. It is NOT normal or acceptable for any level of society and its drummed into them from early childhood. Its the sort of thing that if it happened to a Thai in a pub for example, a fight would likely ensue.

It is on a par with someone slapping you on the head - its a huge sign of disrespect and many visitors have NO IDEA of the significance of it. These are things often done by bar girls to show to their workmates how little respect they have for the guy they are doing it to. That is why I asked if you had asked her to pose that way.

Perhaps just something to keep in mind - head and feet are absolute no no's in this culture. If it happens, you can assume someone is showing considerable disdain. This is taken from a tourist site in Thailand and written by a Thai:-

Also know that it is EXTREMELY rude to point the bottom of your feet at people. This is very important throughout Thailand. Always pay attention to how you are sitting to make sure you don't accidentally point the bottom of your feet at someone (it's like giving the middle finger in the states). AND ESPECIALLY NEVER point your feet bottoms at a shrine or Buddha image.

I am fully aware of the feet issue in Thailand and have advised my Dad, Sister and nephew of same same already for when they arrive in Bangkok next Monday .

btw.. I didnt specificly ask May to pose with feet or the sole of her shoe pointing, I was more concentrated on her legs, crotch and upwards when I took the pics than her feet to be honest :Drooling: , it doesnt offend me personally anyway plus I think what happened on that bed shortly afterwards would be deemed as more "offensive" to some people :obscene:

• Upvote 1