The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Pookie is one of the nicest girls Ive ever met :give_rose: , such a shame shes had to make herself "available" again :sorry:

curious if you'd feel that way if you happened to be in pattaya at the moment...hmmmmmm? :movethatass:

btw, i hear tell May might be making herself "available" in november...but i could be wrong.

:character00218:

curious if you'd feel that way if you happened to be in pattaya at the moment...hmmmmmm? :movethatass:

btw, i hear tell May might be making herself "available" in november...but i could be wrong.

Well Tommy with this news I might just have to "take care" Pookie nid noy na :flirt2:

her number is duly noted in ones black book :biggrin:

Well Tommy with this news I might just have to "take care" Pookie nid noy na :flirt2:

her number is duly noted in ones black book :biggrin:

by way of 'the pattaya times' raison d'etre -- the snickster and i bumped in to the one and only said pookie last night on walking street. sexy as hell. rail-thin beneath those bolt-ons, perhaps a bit too much so for some. (most?) BM's, but without comment re causality i shall just say she looked yummy. sweet smile and friendly as ever.

so, enjoy.

Breaking News: Tara Back in Gemini Bar. Tara has sent me some photos and wants you guys to know she will be back working in Gemini bar at the weekend, well that's what she said. For those of you who don't know, Gemini Bar is at the end of the Simon Bar Complex, Walking St, on the left facing onto the water.

post-106-0-14090200-1344937454_thumb.jpe

post-106-0-07554100-1344937456_thumb.jpe

post-106-0-49383400-1344937457_thumb.jpe

post-106-0-98417500-1344937508_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-91647000-1344937513_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

That is excellent news BB.

Note to self - when Tara is sitting on lap and horny to go room, do not put her "off" to a later date just so can go play pool. Silly ba***rd.

Yea that decision had both Jimslim and myself scratching our heads. All can be rectified in 10 weeks, happy days as you might say yourself. :db:

One can play pool at anytime, anywhere on the face of the globe. One can drink, same same. One can sit and ponder the meaning of life with their finger up their ass. HOWEVER, one cannot easily have what I want presently and that is to be in LOS and have a sweet LB next to me while we are busily tickling' each other's stuff so we can wander off to NeverNeverLand to frolic for the night.

THAT's what I need; that's what I desire; that's what I miss and yearn for; and it is the stuff we all need to remember are our reasons for being here. I think...

Bon Voyage. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Breaking News: Tara Back in Gemini Bar.

That's it. The last straw. First Pookie, then Tara. I'm not waiting until the end of October ... I think a quick dash over in September is in order.

Not that I, uh, keep a list or anything, mind you. :acute:

... I think a quick dash over in September is in order.

It's fate. Had this conversation earlier today (well, technically yesterday, at this point):

Boss "Would you mind not taking your entire two weeks of leave at the end of October?"

(I have that much vacation time to use up by Oct. 31, or else I lose it -- can't get paid for it, unfortunately).

Me: "Gee, what if I were to take a week at say, the end of September, and then a week at the end of October? Would that work out scheduling wise for you?"

Boss; "Oh yeah, that would be great."

Me: "Okay then."

The thing is, I'll still be taking two weeks at the end of October, heh. Actually a bit more ...

• Upvote 2

FAMOUS BAR

drunk.gif Lita's Birthday Party Sunday 26th August '12 drunk.gif

A Birthday not to miss the ladyboy scenes top hostess

angel2.gif ... "Lita" ... angel2.gif

Party starts from 8pm (20:00)

*** Famous *** Lita's Birthday Party *** "Famous" *** Lita's Birthday Party *** Famous ***

clap.gif ... "Famous Open from 3pm (15:00) Until Late Daily" ... clap.gif

:party0030:“Cock n’ Roll ®” :party0030:

Karl

post-136-0-04121800-1345454649_thumb.jpg

Friday 24th Foam party - Dave Man Club, Soi 7

You may have seen some foam party pics in the Bar Anaconda thread and these were taken at the above club. The same event is being run again this coming Friday. The girls from Anaconda will all be there once the bar closes. if anyone wants to join them meet at Anaconda about 2am.