The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Some shots from the World Jet ski competition over in Jomtien.

Special prizes are handed out for those able to return their Jet Ski after the race to the rental mafia and then make a clean getaway without having to pay extortionate fees for non-existent/pre-existing damage.

• Upvote 2

Bad idea - femmy gay boys. It loses the illusion.

I agree completely. I've already seen posts from guys on other boards vowing to never set foot into Famous again.

It's not as big an issue for some of us, but back when I first began exploring this "hobby" I was very concerned about making sure there was a bright line between "ladyboy" and "gay". I certainly wasn't gay! Did I mention that? That I'M certainly not gay! Not like those GAY guys that suck dicks, I just like LADYBOYS but they can keep their pants on. Because I'M certainly NOT gay!

Did I mention I'M NOT GAY? Stop looking at me that way. What are you laughing about Kahuna?

So back in those days, the idea of being in a club that featured gay male prostitutes would not only have been off my list, I probably would have made a big show of telling everyone it was off my list. I see the same sort of reaction beginning.

I'll go there as I enjoy the club, the management, and the girls... and I'm not nearly as concerned about the whole "gay" thing anymore. Kahuna helped to break me of that conceit. :)

• Upvote 1

What happened early December (4 or 5) at the Pattaya Beergarden. I understand some British young guys got in a fight with Thais and 3 or 4 got killed. Can anybody confirm or provide details as to what happened.

There was an incident about 2 weeks ago when 3 British guys, scum bags by all accounts, got into some trouble with some Thais on Walking Street. They jumped into the sea from one of the seafood restaurants and one of them drowned. Guess this is the story you are talking about Beijo.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG.. the horniest femboy has started in Horny Bar. Name is Pupai..i think.. pics to follow and this is A List femboy take my word for it. I didnt have the camera yesterday but hopefully unless some dude fishes her out for a week ill have something later to prove it

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...