The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Morlam confirmed for Monday.... Right from Rose's sweet lips before she took care of business.

l am going to the left side this time and staying away from the Noon Possee.

I hate this place not rest for the wicked.

Cheers ET :movethatass:

Not so sure about that. I drove by there this afternoon and nothing was set up, just a big empty field where the Morlam usually is. I asked around at the restaurant across the street, and they said the next one would be 1 June.

I'll cruise be there again in half an hour, on my way home. I can post again here or you can send me SMS, I PM'd you.

• Upvote 1

Appears that Sindy (formerly of Famous Bar) has been up to no good. When asked on the other boards whether this article and photo were of Sindy, a BM stated emphatically that it is, and that he'd been to her village in Khon Khaen with her (I guess to imply that he could definitely identify her).

Pity.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/03/24/pattaya-ladyboy-pick-foreigner’s-pocket-and-gets-away-with-it/

Meeting up with the soon-to-be-legendary Thaibound for a few drinks and some Thai food tonight, Pattaya Beer Garden @ 8pm.....anyone interested, come on down! Probably heading to Koyo 7 afterwards and then ....???

*It has also come to my attention that one of the trouble-makers from one of my long-winded stories may be in the area right now - I can barely contain the excitement of possibly running into one of those fools again, oh joy!

I should be in around Saturday ishh...is Hine still working in Famous Bar.. or anyone know where she works now

. Ill probably be out by the time she hits KC3

You are not keeping up with the Times TC. :biggrin: You can read her update here, she is in Hua hin at the moment.

Is May having her party a month early or having two Birthday's? :laugh:

Ive seen her passport and her Birthday is on 16th July, unless my eyesights "going pear" that is :unsure:

Hope she delays her "tit" job until the end of November too, she sure looks like a mighty fine on that pic BB :Drooling:

Is May having her party a month early or having two Birthday's? :laugh:

Ive seen her passport and her Birthday is on 16th July, unless my eyesights "going pear" that is :unsure:

Hope she delays her "tit" job until the end of November too, she sure looks like a mighty fine on that pic BB :Drooling:

Good point. This is what is posted on the Famous Facebook page.

"Welcome to the party " May Birthday party" on June 15 2012 @ 8.00 pm @ Famous bar xxx.see you all if you are in Pattaya"

Sensations Bar: FM Flatpack is due to open his new bar with Paeng later in the week. It will be located on Action St, Soi Buakhao. Action St is on the left about 5 minutes walk along Buakhao coming from the direction of Pattaya Tai. We wish them all the best with the new venture. :drinks:

post-106-0-48671900-1339452073_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-91751200-1339452087_thumb.jpg