The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Good reporting from the LBR I-Team, thanks rocket! I usually give the arab bars wide berth but once in a while I have to stop & watch when all the guys there start singing loudly & dancing with each other. Just a whole different way of having fun I guess.

The girls at Leyla sound intriguing though, have to check it out next time. +1

"Omelette Bar" will be having its grand opening on April 5th! :clapping:

Why the name "Omelette Bar" you ask? Me too! "Becaut everyone can eat". Amazing Thailand...

Got an email from Yaya today informing me of the same, so if you are in town guys why not drop along and check it out.

Thanks for the Map Ken...much appreciated.. just add the Omlette Bar to it... nothing to artistic.. just an X will do, or an "O" . And also thanks to Pigdogg

Maybe they should have called it "Amigay" Bar. Ill should be there anyway to check it ou if i can shed my other LB friend for two days afer touchdown . Another fake business conference it seems being held in Pattaya..they seem to have a lot of these down there.

Regarding those black LB discussed earlier in this thread. I just might have spotted at least one a couple of days back. Unfortunately I was with company and could not approach her, but if I was alone I for sure would "stalk" her for a while and try to get some information/action. She was rather tall and had this very sexy leather outfit. I spotted her in WS not too far from Linda bar walking towards Hot Tuna bar.

I really hope to see her again, she was pretty hot!

• Upvote 1

Regarding those black LB discussed earlier in this thread. I just might have spotted at least one a couple of days back. Unfortunately I was with company and could not approach her, but if I was alone I for sure would "stalk" her for a while and try to get some information/action. She was rather tall and had this very sexy leather outfit. I spotted her in WS not too far from Linda bar walking towards Hot Tuna bar.

I really hope to see her again, she was pretty hot!

Happy hunting Grakallen. :friends:

A great report by Rocket J on the Arab bar certainly an acquired taste !

Some of the strangest music I have ever encountered played at serious volume .

The one LB I tried to talk to seemed horrified and turned her back on me but perhaps a night drinking Thai moonshine at Morlam had given me Charles Manson eyes.

Marine Disco is the best place for LBs in my opinion and if I'm not in luck I can still get a kiss and a cuddle from Farangbah .

Two lovely LBs at Titanic Bar in the newly opened Action Street complex .

It appears that the black LBs on Walking Street are an urban myth :notfair:

Plenty of big mama's though - I see you baby shakin' that ass shakin' that ass .

• Upvote 1

Marine Disco is the best place for LBs in my opinion and if I'm not in luck I can still get a kiss and a cuddle from Farangbah .

I kept thinking it was some new ladyboy on a fly-by rubbin' up on me, and then I'd look down and it was ol' JimSlim humping my leg... :search:

What a trifecta that night was: Morlam to Layla Bar to Marine Disco. That night goes in the annals, fo sho... :drinks:

Good times...

• Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS FROM "ON THE GROUND" - Famous Bar Installs Very Strong Bar Height Tables Outside: replaces big old comfy chairs

Famous Bar completed work yesterday on some new bar height metal tables which have been installed in the front of the bar. Complementing these tables are new bar height stools. The tables are beautifully crafted and adorned with decorative metalwork. In addition, according to one of the girls, these tables are quite strong, in fact, strong enough to dance on. On a sad note, it was observed by someone (but not confirmed) that there is no foot-rail. Some will miss the big cushy chairs that would occasionally fall off of the front deck into the stairway, others are ecstatic about the changes. Still others simple don't care.

First impressions...not bad

post-184-083752300 1333476256.jpg

• Upvote 1

I can confirm that Cindy (La Bamba)will be leaving in May for a 3 month tour of duty in Germany, but apparently the bf is no longer on the scene. If she doesn't like Germany, Belfast is just a hop skip and jump away, ooohhh errrr.

The black Ladyboys are definitey a myth, alas.

Rumours are rife from various (reliable) sources, that the Soi Diana beer bar bar complex which houses the likes of Nong Bar, will close by the end of the year, to make way for a new hotel.

Linda Bar is not much mentioned anywhere these days, but I find it a fine venue for a late night beverage, with some very hot LB's mixed in with the old skankers. Well worth a visit.

There are two massage parlours on soi yamato, half way down on the left hand side coming from 2nd road, that are staffed with mainly LB's, from what I could see.

• Upvote 3

i think Oi is new in OBs Kitten Club. I stayed in the room for an hour and tacky it is for my taste but these things are subjective are they not. Its like being in some SteamPunk film set circa 1975.. ha ha.. . I couldnt be botherd with the walk of shame today. Lets face it theres no walk of shame in that place

also i noticed that the Palm Tree troughs that held the last bit of sand on beach road are being laid over with concrete slabs. At least the shallow sand pits gave some essence of beach.Sand... May as well tarmac the whole beach now as by xmas you will have to get a ticket to Saudi to find some

post-405-056798700 1333645308.jpg

• Upvote 4

Really a great idea for a thread. I hope to contribute when I arrive on either the 30th or May 1, depending on how much trouble I've stirred up in BKK. :diablo: I'll be there all of May so I should see something news worthy!

Great to hear Fogmaster, much appreciated indeed. It is such a simple idea, a thread that keeps everyone up to date on the LB scene in Patts as it unfolds. It has never been done before to my knowledge. You could say it's the prefect thread as technically it cannot ever end, that is unless:

1 Ladyboys become extinct

2 Los comes under Sharia law

3 Pattaya sinks into a big black hole (possible) lol

I must copyright it. Have a great trip. :friends:

• Upvote 1

Really a great idea for a thread. I hope to contribute when I arrive on either the 30th or May 1, depending on how much trouble I've stirred up in BKK. :diablo: I'll be there all of May so I should see something news worthy!

Bumblebee, this brings up an idea - what would you think about creating a sister thread "Bangkok Times"?

Fogmaster is not in the minority in that he spends a part of his LOS trip in BKK, and like most of us, any exciting news from there could be filed under this thread, but more accurately it would belong in a thread about news of BKK.

Not sure if we'd have enough BKK intel to keep a thread like that vibrant, but rather than just create one myself I thought it should come back to you to either create it, or not.

Long Live LBR!

• Upvote 1

Bumblebee, this brings up an idea - what would you think about creating a sister thread "Bangkok Times"?

Fogmaster is not in the minority in that he spends a part of his LOS trip in BKK, and like most of us, any exciting news from there could be filed under this thread, but more accurately it would belong in a thread about news of BKK.

Not sure if we'd have enough BKK intel to keep a thread like that vibrant, but rather than just create one myself I thought it should come back to you to either create it, or not.

Long Live LBR!

Good idea DT. I am a bit out of the loop regarding all things Bkk, but it would be great if one on the Bkk regulars wants to kick it off. There are enough guys based there to keep some type of thread going I reckon.