The Pattaya Times

bumblebee

Linda Bar:  The refurbishments seem nearly finished now, and sadly gone are the low seats for chilling out in this relaxing oasis on an otherwise noisy stretch of Walking St.

That is a shame they got rid of the table. I used to love chilling there at night watching the world go by.

I'm with you on that score Tomas, those seats were perfect for relaxing and watching the weird world that is Pattaya, pass you by.

And full credit to the girls in Linda Bar, whenever a customer came to the bar, they vacated the seats immediately to allow the customers to sit.

Linda Bar:  The refurbishments seem nearly finished now, and sadly gone are the low seats for chilling out in this relaxing oasis on an otherwise noisy stretch of Walking St.

Well I'm shattered. Loved the old style. You get a bit sick of sitting on stools. :sad0143:

Cheers DK

I'll add my concurrence with the above on the subject of Linda Bar's table and chairs. Having said that, aside from that I like what they've done with the place. However I imagine that Linda Bar's crew would be amenable to putting in a table for those of us that like to chill there, as opposed to the stealthy that like to hit and run lest someone spy them talking to a ladyboy in public.

Next time I'm down there -- say this weekend, ha! -- I'll pop in and enquire.

I like it.  Gives you a better vantage of Walking Street, and people watching of the African girls at the bar across the way!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG.. the horniest femboy has started in Horny Bar. Name is Pupai..i think.. pics to follow and this is A List femboy take my word for it. I didnt have the camera yesterday but hopefully unless some dude fishes her out for a week ill have something later to prove it

It is interesting how this story or anyone for that matter, can get so distorted in word of mouth, that the rumour wa so far different than the fact. Glass

This is a great thread.  One place to go for what's happening in Patts.  Ideal for a traveler in town, where they can keep up with planned parties, events etc.  So many times I have missed goings on when in Patts, only because I did not visit the necessary bar in question on the night in question.  Keep up the good work. Glass

• Upvote 1

Saturday Night is Party Night:

A big welcome to all of the guys coming to town for the GOTC.  For those of you arriving in the next few days it looks like this coming Saturday 26 is going to be a busy one with no less that 2 parties on.

Tata's Birthday in Sensations

Oil and Am's Birthday Party in Baby Boom

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends,
I'm sorry my inexperience: in your opinion is better to book a hotel or an apartment for 2 weeks? Can you express an opinion for or against an apartment in Pattaya? I'm incline to book an apartment but I'd like to read your suggestions. Thanks

in your opinion is better to book a hotel or an apartment for 2 weeks? Can you express an opinion for or against an apartment in Pattaya? I'm incline to book an apartment but I'd like to read your suggestions. Thanks

Welcome to the Forum Fox Adriano!    :drinks:

Either way is OK but suggest that the hotel or apartment has an in room safe.

If booking condos, I'd suggest giving Patrice a try as with his condo apartments you can get a prorated monthly rate if staying less than a month.

http://www.apatpro.com/