Jump to content
stoolpusher

KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Kylemore said:

You're just toying with me now!!

€530 flights. Etihad in May.....

She does have a way of staring at the lens that almost reaches out thro’ the screen. :pic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cherjam said:

Try KLM, I'm £413 from Inverness in June

€586 with KLM from Dublin.

6 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

She does have a way of staring at the lens that almost reaches out thro’ the screen. 

Yes she does. And I can hear her whispering in my ear "Book that flight now":biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cherjam said:

Try KLM, I'm £413 from Inverness in June

Maybe our paths will cross in Pattaya then :wink: , I am flying with Qatar in June.. its £505 but worth every single penny imho as superb service and transit B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, duke007 said:

Maybe our paths will cross in Pattaya then :wink: , I am flying with Qatar in June.. its £505 but worth every single penny imho as superb service and transit B)

aye maybe,  I'm planning 3 days in Jomtien, then go for a week to Vietnam with my click Gus the insurance sales ladyboy from Bkk, then back to Jomtien for 4 more days. I will be around both Jomtien and Pattaya, you will know me when you see me, just look  for ladyboys dropping to their knees and worshipping me as i walk past them, Yes! I am the Messiah and a very naughty boy 555

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cherjam said:

aye maybe,  I'm planning 3 days in Jomtien, then go for a week to Vietnam with my click Gus the insurance sales ladyboy from Bkk, then back to Jomtien for 4 more days. I will be around both Jomtien and Pattaya, you will know me when you see me, just look  for ladyboys dropping to their knees and worshipping me as i walk past them, Yes! I am the Messiah and a very naughty boy 555

I know what you look like pal :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kylemore said:

€586 with KLM from Dublin.

Yes she does. And I can hear her whispering in my ear "Book that flight now":biggrin:

And keep in mind this might well be the size of your ring piece if you drop your guard. :rolleye0012:

C135DC1E-B2D0-4C34-A420-071FBB204594.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

And keep in mind this might well be the size of your ring piece if you drop your guard.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Ouch!

She'd have to get comatose!!

I'm a bit nervous now.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, duke007 said:

Maybe our paths will cross in Pattaya then :wink: , I am flying with Qatar in June.. its £505 but worth every single penny imho as superb service and transit B)

I am looking at Manchester to BKK in June.( returning from a sporting event). It is 300 quid for the cheapest at Finnair to one with Etihad at 390 quid, ( for you that work in quids).Then you can go up to anything!. Not heard good things about Finnair but have about Etihad. I really prefer Singapore, but they are more exy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Woodie said:

I am looking at Manchester to BKK in June.( returning from a sporting event). It is 300 quid for the cheapest at Finnair to one with Etihad at 390 quid, ( for you that work in quids).Then you can go up to anything!. Not heard good things about Finnair but have about Etihad. I really prefer Singapore, but they are more exy.

I would suggest Qatar Airways mate, maybe a few quid more but we'll worth it, been using them for years and a far superior experience, Airport transfer and service imho.

I recommended Qatar Airways to BigTel, he has used them on his last three trips from Cardiff and now swears by them. :wink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, duke007 said:

I would suggest Qatar Airways mate, maybe a few quid more but we'll worth it, been using them for years and a far superior experience, Airport transfer and service imho.

I recommended Qatar Airways to BigTel, he has used them on his last three trips from Cardiff and now swears by them. :wink:

This Corona virus thing has just struck me. Now the trip Man to BKK is off, as the earlier trip in April, via Qingdao has been canned. Have to revise my itinerary and hopefully if by Mid June the thing is under control, will be going Man to Shanghai with some goods for a customer. Qatar have a good deal on that leg so will look into it. Then Shanghai to BKK and LOS!.Trouble is I cannot book until the all clear is given on the virus. Mind you with my luck in travels to China in the last 2 years is anything to go by, this could turn into a disaster as well. Out of 3 trips, 2 have been disrupted by typhoons. Not covered by my insurance. Cost me a lot to rebook.

Government here is already talking about assistance for the tourism industry, first with the fires, now with the virus. Not pretty!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, duke007 said:

I have seen your fishing pics :wink:

Oh aye, I forgot about them, I wish i could go back there just to delete every post I ever made, they don't deserve my input to still be there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Who is the girl sat down on the right?  Is that Tiger?

That be her alright Arch, looking quite innocent but you can spot the mischief in her eyes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a bump for the Meet and greet coming this week The Warrington Swingers,  Wonderlust, etc etc.... and now it can be announced...The Mighty Sir Malcom.... oops.. the mighty ROGER URANUS !!!!  oh! that is not Annat in the background of the lower picture by the way.....

KATTY SWINGERS FORUM.jpg

800.jpeg.cd834ada84558723d186baa1d853ce5e.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bloody right Grunt

Uranus is a strange almost changeling type of creature

we know little about him other than, he is from UK, went to publice school, has manners, is far travelled, was in a profession far away from  mine. At one time he was a gluton and a poor dresser,.

Though some of his side kicks are of dubious backgrounds.

Poor old Roger loved by some, hated by others but always the gentleman,

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...