KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

2 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Get Quinn to teach you how to use your phone! 

you have got to be joking! Quinns idea of taking a photo with a smartphone is simply to hit every icon/button thingy until something happens... if if it doesn't happen..hit them all again...and if still nothing happens..hit them harder.

i wasn't joking about the video and selfie by the way. i suspect everyone in my contacts list was sent a video of mind last night.

Not easy those smartphone things QG. must say Quinn has more patience than me, i'd have thrown it across the street. i admit to not understanding them..i mean for gods sake how can you point it at someone and end up taking a picture of yourself? i'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to camera's and photography... coming up through various camera clubs and night school classes... some of which were quite intensive... one of them..we even had to learn to speak with an Irish accent.....

nope, me and smartphones will agree to disagree...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

you have got to be joking! Quinns idea of taking a photo with a smartphone is simply to hit every icon/button thingy until something happens... if if it doesn't happen..hit them all again...and if still nothing happens..hit them harder.

i wasn't joking about the video and selfie by the way. i suspect everyone in my contacts list was sent a video of mind last night.

Not easy those smartphone things QG. must say Quinn has more patience than me, i'd have thrown it across the street. i admit to not understanding them..i mean for gods sake how can you point it at someone and end up taking a picture of yourself? i'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to camera's and photography... coming up through various camera clubs and night school classes... some of which were quite intensive... one of them..we even had to learn to speak with an Irish accent.....

nope, me and smartphones will agree to disagree...

Well if I do buy a new camera before my next trip, I will give you my old camera! :pic: 

• Like 1

• Ladyboys

Welcome to the bar with the most beautiful and nice Ladyboys in Jomtien Beach.  At katty bar on jomtien beach road soi4. Ladyboy bar of the year 2020.

Thank you very much to Albert for nice pictures

Emmy Big Boss lol

IMG_20200322_13.jpg

IMG_20200322_14.jpg

IMG_20200322_11.jpg

IMG_20200322_12.jpg

IMG_20200322_17.jpg

IMG_20200322_15.jpg

IMG_20200322_16.jpg

IMG_20200322_10.jpg

IMG_20200322_18.jpg

• Like 8

3 hours ago, EmmyKattybar said:

Welcome to the bar with the most beautiful and nice Ladyboys in Jomtien Beach.  At katty bar on jomtien beach road soi4. Ladyboy bar of the year 2020.

Emmy Big Boss lol

Hi Emmy! 

Thanks for some new pics of your girls! I see Pie/Pye is now Spy!

Are you going to post some pics of the girls on Koh Larn?

I hope you are all ok and coping with this difficult time.

24 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Man does my stomach really look like that ...:( 

Haha, no no, that was some other guy :)

I think we might wrong about that LB though. Your pic is of the same LB in my pic, but I'm not sure that is the one in Katty Bar.

2 hours ago, seven said:

I think we might wrong about that LB though. Your pic is of the same LB in my pic, but I'm not sure that is the one in Katty Bar.

definitely is her Seven. in fact the 3 of them in the photo were in Katty a few nights back, and are there quite often. maybe not at the moment though with all the shit that's happening. 

er...time to diet BB!

On 3/23/2020 at 4:32 AM, Kylemore said:

Man does my stomach really look like that ...:( 

i don't know if this idea is of any help to you BB, but i am quite willing to pop down the road and buy you a couple of those 'one size fits all-including cave trolls from vladivostok'...white hoody shirts*.. i'll even post them to you too.

*but only if Emmy or someone will come with me to explain to the salesperson that the shirts are for someone else and not for me.

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i don't know if this idea is of any help to you BB, but i am quite willing to pop down the road and buy you a couple of those 'one size fits all-including cave trolls from vladivostok'...white hoody shirts*.. i'll even post them to you too.

*but only if Emmy or someone will come with me to explain to the salesperson that the shirts are for someone else and not for me.

The Russians might like them as they look like the Soviet Army's winter camouflage.

Screenshot 2020-03-24 at 13.50.54 - Edited.png

• Like 1