KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

8 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

i did pop in last night, briefly. congratulated Teya on her new dress, to be told rather firmly... 'not new! have long time! why you never look at what i wear!

Tell her she had probably taken it off when brumberbree came in bar! :pic:

• Like 1

you could be right QG... originally when BB first started coming you could always tell when he was spotted walking down the road... the make-up bags suddenly appeared.

2 weeks later... as soon as he was spotted the clothes started coming off!

AnnaB holds the record though... she came without any clothes on....

• Like 2

On 2/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, bumblebee said:

Teya has this shot up on her FB of the trip to Koh Larn.

78D59EF2-13DA-48EF-8CEE-ED0996C2E2B6.jpeg

Teya asked me if I wanted to see her pic in a bikini on Koh Larn. I said I had already seen it. She said 'how you see it?' - I said you had copied it from her Facebook page to forum.

She said you had to pay her for using her pic, I said she had to pay you for using your pics of her on Thaifriendly! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Quietguy said:

Teya asked me if I wanted to see her pic in a bikini on Koh Larn. I said I had already seen it. She said 'how you see it?' - I said you had copied it from her Facebook page to forum.

She said you had to pay her for using her pic, I said she had to pay you for using your pics of her on Thaifriendly! 

Touché Teya!  Good job QG, she joked about me paying her for the use of her pics but I wasn’t aware she used the ones I took for TF.  Knowledge is power :)

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

that nice shot of Teya in the Texas train station was actually taken by Sunny.. you have a rival BB!

It's the best picture I've seen of Teya yet. Is she only 22? She'll keep blooming until at some point no guy with a pulse will be able to take his eyes off her.

Yes Teya does improve every time I see her in Katty Bar. I never barfined her as she has to be in bar until 2am or last customer leaves.

She offered to come to my condo after that but i'm usually asleep by then so I declined. I might have to reconsider.

• Like 1

overpaid...over sexed... over here.......

so..there it was..happening. The New Yorker and Irish meet up in the Katty last night... except for the lack of powdered wigs it could have been a meeting room in Tammany Hall back in the 19th century.

But... Tammany never had a waitress wear the same outfit as Sunny. i did ask Teya early on.. 'where's Sunny?' She just smiled and said, 'she go change clothes...wait!' 

it was then i knew... the shorts were going to be on display again.

so, Sunny walked in , looking pretty normal from the front in her blue shorts.... but when she walked past!... only once before have i seen Mr Pdoggg change in a split second from being Mr Cool... to being Mr 'covered in sweat'.. that being the night of AnnaB of course....  Archie Bunker wasn't too far behind either...

Luckily Quinn and I being the reserved English gentlemen that we are managed to restore some sort of decorum. No 'high fives' from us. we just went home later and had a cup of tea.

but Rom, if you are reading this and ever decide to make an award for shorts of 2020... there can only be one winner! 

Nice to meet you Archie...hope you've recovered okay...

:yes:

i just wonder, if Teya and Sunny ever open their own bar behind closed doors... Baby Boom and others would go out of business overnight!

• Like 5

21 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

overpaid...over sexed... over here.......

so..there it was..happening. The New Yorker and Irish meet up in the Katty last night... except for the lack of powdered wigs it could have been a meeting room in Tammany Hall back in the 19th century.

But... Tammany never had a waitress wear the same outfit as Sunny. i did ask Teya early on.. 'where's Sunny?' She just smiled and said, 'she go change clothes...wait!' 

it was then i knew... the shorts were going to be on display again.

so, Sunny walked in , looking pretty normal from the front in her blue shorts.... but when she walked past!... only once before have i seen Mr Pdoggg change in a split second from being Mr Cool... to being Mr 'covered in sweat'.. that being the night of AnnaB of course....  Archie Bunker wasn't too far behind either...

Luckily Quinn and I being the reserved English gentlemen that we are managed to restore some sort of decorum. No 'high fives' from us. we just went home later and had a cup of tea.

but Rom, if you are reading this and ever decide to make an award for shorts of 2020... there can only be one winner! 

Nice to meet you Archie...hope you've recovered okay...

:yes:

i just wonder, if Teya and Sunny ever open their own bar behind closed doors... Baby Boom and others would go out of business overnight!

Yes it was quite the night!!!  PDogg was STILL talking about Sunny’s shorts last night!!!

quite a bit of talent on offer at kattys no joke!!  

i was a bit more mao than I usually get on a night out in pattaya!!!

Have  to do it all over again in a couple of months!!!

• Like 2