KATTY BAR and KATTY CLUB

stoolpusher

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

But if you had been there Teya would have taken off the dress and danced in her underwear!

Thanks for reminding me. :) 

7 hours ago, Quietguy said:

I'll try to take some more pics but the camera keeps dying, then coming to life a day or two later. It gets quite warm so I think the battery is knackered.

It’s doing a fairly decent job for such an old camera.  Keep it on life support till you leave if possible. :party0011:

13 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Thanks for reminding me. :) 

It’s doing a fairly decent job for such an old camera.  Keep it on life support till you leave if possible. :party0011:

well...perhaps i shouldn't say anything....so i won't.... but after seeing the state of QG after Sunny had attended to him. It may well be better to throw the old camera away and keep QG on life support....

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 5:53 PM, Quietguy said:

Cheeky git! Actually Sunny attended to me again last night and only left an hour ago.

I don't need life support but might need to take the rest of the day to recover.

Ask her for Facebook mate.. (her username - Sunny Maxim). 

Like all young people she has a plethora of photos on it, and it's interesting to see her transition from a boy not long out of school (only 3 years ago!) to the lovely lb she is now. The 'before' photos will not be too shocking for you I promise!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Ask her for Facebook mate.. (her username - Sunny Maxim). 

Like all young people she has a plethora of photos on it, and it's interesting to see her transition from a boy not long out of school (only 3 years ago!) to the lovely lb she is now. The 'before' photos will not be too shocking for you I promise!

Hi Jimmy! Welcome to lbr, good to see you on here!

I don't do Facebook, or THaiFriendly or line. Sunny has shown me her photos on her phone from quite young to schooldays, and working in Big C. 

She was telling me last night that she had fights at school with boys and girls who picked on her because she was ladyboy. She said she had strong legs from playing football, and did Muy Thai, and beat them!

Sunny is going home at end of March I think, for Army check - I think they will accept she is a ladyboy!

• Like 2

Bloody hell Jimmy! nice to see you here. thank god you got rid of the damn annoying underscore... i never worked out how to do them! welcome to a nice site.

but Quiet guy... facebook?... like me he's still in the time of morse code......

don't worry about facebook, it's all underway for early photo's...then and now ...of sunny and teya to be posted on here. It's all happening soon.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

Sunny's FB has some cool pics of the gang going out to Koh Larn with Emmy a week or so back .. I can't post them because there's a BM there. I don't know how to do this block out of faces stuff. 

I think all the girls who took pics are forwarding them to Emmy and she will be posting them soon with BMs face covered.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Sunny is a nice girl but needs to be more confident in herself. She say she she is pompui though I keep reassuring her she isn't and that she is beautiful.

She's a genuinely good kid isn't she. It's sad to hear she was picked on at school, though her own photo gallery suggests that she's had lots of friends too. 

(And fit.!!! She had me beat in an arm wrestle! :blush:)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Quietguy said:

Yes she does come across in Katty Bar as quiet and shy. I think that's partly because she thinks she is 'pompui' and partly because her English isn't good. She has only worked in bar since last March and is still learning. She certainly isn't as outgoing as Teya.

Sunny certainly isn't shy...quiet yes. shy...no no no.  she actually got into the monday night scenerio thing before teya ever did.  at the lur Saluces meet and greet. people may assume that sunny is influenced by teya...but it  could actually be the other way around.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jimmy Cargopants said:

She's a genuinely good kid isn't she. It's sad to hear she was picked on at school, though her own photo gallery suggests that she's had lots of friends too. 

Sunny says it was a couple of boys and one girl who tried to bully her, but she had learnt Muy Thai from the age of 10 and gave them a lesson in respecting ladyboys.

And she told me she had lots of ladyboy friends at school who backed her up.

I took some pics last night and will post them when I can get camera to upload/download them.

• Like 1