Jump to content

Why Not Bangkok


poesface
 Share

Recommended Posts

WHY NOT LOGO3-01sml.jpg

 

The Why Not Bangkok will be opening its doors on Friday 4th November at 6pm.

 

All are welcome to join us there and enjoy the newly refurbished bar and pool area,

live sports available on large screen.

 

This will be a soft opening with the Grand Launching date to be confirmed later on.

 

come and enjoy cold beer served in our own coolers ( Condom ) and meet the girls.

 

S__6373431.jpg

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, poesface said:

WHY NOT LOGO3-01sml.jpg

 

The Why Not Bangkok will be opening its doors on Friday 4th November at 6pm.

 

All are welcome to join us there and enjoy the newly refurbished bar and pool area,

live sports available on large screen.

 

This will be a soft opening with the Grand Launching date to be confirmed later on.

 

come and enjoy cold beer served in our own coolers ( Condom ) and meet the girls.

 

S__6373431.jpg

Where is it, am I missing something here  ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

Where is it, am I missing something here  ? 

Yes :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Wow a new bar :yahoo:.Same same me, address please. 

I will be in town 31st Jan, I will visit for sure.

Here you go

I am sure poesface won't mind me posting this :hi:

why not....jpg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, poesface said:

"Why Not Bangkok" re-read the words you will get it, also what sort of site are we on??? 

I was joking, but on the other forum you stated you would be opening a "Premier Ladyboy bar and Lounge", on here you did not,  hence my jest :biggrin:

I was only trying to help but I will leave you to it, chok dee with the bar :drinks:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, duke007 said:

I was joking, but on the other forum you stated you would be opening a "Premier Ladyboy bar and Lounge", on here you did not,  hence my jest :biggrin:

I was only trying to help but I will leave you to it, chok dee with the bar :drinks:

Thanks duke007 fairly new to really using this site , but a frind of mine said we should post everything here as well.

its been about 2 year since i have posted anywhere , GF gets mad i am looking at others , but now we are opening a bar i am back on the forums.

when your about come down and meet , we both will be there and very hands on in running the Why Not. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, poesface said:

a frind of mine said we should post everything here as well.

He's right!

Get the word out to as many guys as possible.

There are many long time expats and frequent visitors to Bangkok on Ladyboy Review.

Post here as often as you like PoesFace.   :biggrin:

We also operate numerous Facebook Groups and I suggest you also post often on our Groups. Even though the guys in our Groups are less likely to visit Bangkok than those on LBR, it doesn't hurt to get the widest exposure possible.

Here are a few of our Groups:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/217222398650507/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/126805957668308/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ladyboysinpattaya/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/11/2016 at 9:15 AM, poesface said:

WHY NOT LOGO3-01sml.jpg

 

The Why Not Bangkok will be opening its doors on Friday 4th November at 6pm.

 

All are welcome to join us there and enjoy the newly refurbished bar and pool area,

live sports available on large screen.

 

This will be a soft opening with the Grand Launching date to be confirmed later on.

 

come and enjoy cold beer served in our own coolers ( Condom ) and meet the girls.

 

 

Any connection  to Why  not  bar soi Made  in Thailand  Pattaya ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WHY NOT LOGO3-01sml.jpg

 

The opening night went off to a good start  here are some photo's

 

The wife and me 

S__6545454.jpg

 

the girls ffrom left to right

Natalie

Boom

Michelle

pear

Nam  ( The Wife )

Eve ( service staff )

Pepe ( service staff )

Alice at the back 

S__6545432.jpg

 

Alice and Pat

S__6545548.jpg

 

Nam ( The Wife ) and Alice with customer

 

S__6545458_0.jpg

 

Feaz playing pool

S__6545513.jpg

S__6545514.jpg

S__6545515.jpg

 

Eve and Pepe the service staff

S__6545450.jpg

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...