Why Not Bangkok

poesface

21 hours ago, poesface said:

Katty surporting a new look , back to the lovely Black Hair that all Thai girls should have , gets a big thumbs from me

and already from the early customer tonight that she went with ST.

S__9076738.jpg

I like Katty's new look, but then again I liked her previous look. A cute face and cheeky smile can pull off any hair color or style really.  I couldn't help but notice that in your recent photos of Katty that she wasn't in service team gear. Good to see her out of those tennis shoes. 

IMG_0508.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

I meant to get one of her massages when I saw her giving Nam (Boss) one. I must have gotten distracted.

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

Ok thinking of going tonight,  is soi 20 right off Sukkumvit? what time does the bar open and close ? 

we open at 6pm and close when the last customer leaves( around 2am but if you want to stay longer it can be arranged :acute:)

we are the soi just before soi 20 see the map below.

map.JPG

On 11/10/2016 at 2:29 AM, xyzzy said:

This should be pretty close. If you stay above ground at Asok station, but one level down from the train tracks, there is a walkway across the Asok intersection that will come out near the green X in the picture. Crossing that intersection at ground level can be a PITA.

WhyNot.jpg

Once again

7 hours ago, poesface said:

Thanks Globetrotter and yes we are not a rip off bar we keep our prices normal, hoping for repeat trade and hopefully in time volume ., glad you had fun 

Yes I wish, u great success especially as someone   who is  not a big  fan of Nana , soi Cowboy or even Patpong  for that  matter,  ever since Darkside  closed Bkk  is  a  place I have spent very  little  time in but maybe a little  more now :) 

On 12/6/2016 at 3:17 AM, poesface said:

Yuki started with us tonight , if your looking for a great game of pool when your in the bar not many persons will beat her, she always used to beat me when she worked in Pattaya.

Yuki is definitely a stunner. By the time I met her in her Guess Bar days she was to much of a prima donna for me. I hope being away from the scene has humbled her.  Her looks can go a long way, but if she acts like that now, I think punters will look towards the other fine girls at the bar.  They were all so lovely when I was there in November.  I really appreciated them not having any undesirable attitudes.  Especially when I took a different girl the next time I was there.   Hopefully Yuki adapts that friendliness I experienced ever visit.  

From Top to Bottom they have a nice staff.

Big topper Boom

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0503.JPG

IMG_0506.JPG

Small bottom ultra feminine Bo

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Yuki is the one from Laos yes ?

Yuki is Thai. Lao girls include, Boom, Bo, Natalie, Pear, and Michelle as far as I know. I think the rest are Thai, perhaps Poesface can confirm or add to the mix.

Lao lovelies.

Bo and Michelle

IMG_9953.JPG\\

Boom

IMG_9988.JPG

Pear

IMG_8693.JPG

Natalie

IMG_8691.JPG

• Upvote 1

Just a quick thanks to all the guys out there that have come to see the bar and made our new venue a great place to come, everyone was enjoying themselves last night and many new customers .

We now have a total of 16 girls working and it all thanks to you for supporting the bar.

And i am investing in a better camera so the pictures will get better very shortly.

S__876554.jpgS__876556.jpgS__876567.jpgS__876568.jpg

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, poesface said:

We now have a total of 16 girls working and it all thanks to you for supporting the bar.

And i am investing in a better camera so the pictures will get better very shortly.

Great news on both accounts Poe!

You needed more girls when I was there, as many were bar fined out by the time I rolled in late as per my usual.  You'll be hitting on all cylinders by my next visit.

Boom after one of her many wardrobe changes on the night.

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG