Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

:happy0065: :happy0065:

Long before Anaconda, what was the name of the Ladyboy Gogo on Soi 7 in Pattaya?

(guys jump in ask questions too)

Goldfingers - one of the best laid out gogo's IMHO as it was wider then regular shophouse style bar.  Shame it closed.  

I think Darkside, Check in are both at 100b for beer.    No idea what Guess is now, but 15 months ago it was about 125-135b from memory.      Obsession & Cascade both at 155b.     Casanova was 120b but i have a feeling they upped it to 140b when all the rents increased.  

• Upvote 1

Taking a guess here,was the area the Clinton Plaza?  No idea about the bar mind..

Clinton Plaza is the correct area, and the lb bar was called The Crackhouse - many lbs from there moved to Obsessions when it closed (thanks to JD who posted this information on the historical ATS forum 6 years ago)

On a side note there is a somewhat famous docomentary about a girl named Pla who worked in a bar in Clinton Plaza called Checkpoint Charlies that the film maker ends up befriending only to later find out that she had been murdered (what he suspected anyway ) , very sad but interesting doc nonetheless

• Upvote 1

S or Es is indeed the answer gents, well done.  I am sure Sir Duke with all his years of experience much have a few head scratchers for us all to ponder. Sometimes ya gotta give as well as take. :winking0023:

As far as Carrot, S or Es was concerned it was her that was "giving"  me a hell of lot more than she did "taking" :rolleye0012:

Clinton Plaza is the correct area, and the lb bar was called The Crackhouse - many lbs from there moved to Obsessions when it closed (thanks to JD who posted this information on the historical ATS forum 6 years ago)

Thanks RX,  I always had a soft spot for that place because it was the first LB bar I ever went into in Thailand, also met Seanchai from LB-LB there and many ladyboys who would later remain friends, like Nan and Jannie and Anny, et al.........gotta admit too, best name ever!

Met this girl there as well, she was only 18 at the time and later became very popular and ended up going off to the UK with some guy, for good.  Anyone remember her name? Photo taken at the Ruamchitt pool directly next door to Clinton Plaza in 2001.

post-107-0-64426700-1394449277_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1