Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

Yup, that's Som!

Started at Crackhouse and moved to Obs later on, as a lot of them did when Crackhouse closed.

Here's another one for the old-timers;  name the small Ladyboy Lounge which was on Soi 6, just around the corner from the Landmark Hotel.  Lasted less than a year but was a cool place while it was there, circa 2001-2002.

Agreed.

I think there was an inter-bar dance competition there on one or two occasions.

That is what the scene is lacking these days.  A naughty competition between some of the LB bars.  How about during the week of the volleyball the bars in the competitions nominate their best girl to do a striptease/ agogo dance in a particular venue.  It would certainly spice things up even more.  Things have gone a bit bland in the bar scene compared to 4 or 5 years ago I reckon.  We all remember the great costume parties in Ezy, La Bamba etc back then, does not seem to happen as frequently these days.  The recent Tartan party in La Bamba was a reminder of such fun filled times.

Things have gone a bit bland in the bar scene compared to 4 or 5 years ago I reckon.  We all remember the great costume parties in Ezy, La Bamba etc back then, does not seem to happen as frequently these days.  The recent Tartan party in La Bamba was a reminder of such fun filled times.

Tell me about it, Club131 even put on a welcoming Party for myself and BigTel's arrival to Pattya back in 2007 :happy0065:

Cheers Franck :drinks:

post-136-0-30329100-1394539439_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Great historical photo there Duke.  Fogmaster, BDS and the guys have some great parties when in town, but there are long gaps between them as they are away, unlike the days of  131 and Ezy when there seemed to be something wild ever second week or so.

Not sure about your bar, looks like it might be somewhere over Soi 8 way?

Haha Jim :sword:

The girls Aem & Nok (god rest her soul) were indeed from the original Didi's Bar but my mind has gone a blank with this location :fool:

Didi bar was off Pattaya Klang, at the top of a strip of bars that connects to Soi 8

Didi bar was directly on Pattaya Klang on the south side just above Beach Road. Great bar in its' day with some great choices for company.

Close, but not exactly correct.  If you walk down soi 7 from 2nd Road toward the beach, Didi used to be on left hand side approx 100m from 2nd Road.   It was one of maybe 6 quite large bar beers.   it got bulldozed down and now that land forms part of a large hotel.  

Close, but not exactly correct.  If you walk down soi 7 from 2nd Road toward the beach, Didi used to be on left hand side approx 100m from 2nd Road.   It was one of maybe 6 quite large bar beers.   it got bulldozed down and now that land forms part of a large hotel.  

Oh right !, where Sunshine(?) Hotel is now.

Why dont you just say Didi's was on the left hand side at the bottom of Pattaya Klang where it meets the Beach Rd, LOL...

Anyway, R.I.P. Knok & Didi... I was really fond of the whacky Kraut, Didi, he was a lovely guy...

And as for Knock, she was (still is) my all time, favorite ever, P4P ladyboy!!!.. She had a brilliant personality, attitude & sense of humour, a lovely sweet nature & was always bags of fun to be with, plus the sex was sheer, pure, unadulterated, utter, meaningful, filth.... She was just great & we got on like a house on fire, I truely miss her!

It's such a real shame for me when I look at photos like the one on the last page, because she looked so guant & emaciated & it's a really sad reflection of a once beautiful creature

Just a side note: Funnily enough, the only reason that I ever came to LB Forumland in the first place was to find out any information that I could about her death & if it wasn't for that.... Well, no Lung.

Here's a line up from Didi's, probably 2007/8... With Knock in the back row... Now this how I choose to remember her... Fuckin' knock out!!

Sorry to clog up the thread

post-224-0-56706200-1394601866_thumb.jpg

Agreed.

I think there was an inter-bar dance competition there on one or two occasions.

It was a dance competition between Goldfingers and Guess Bar.  Jenny set the stage alight with her bucket of water trick and with one move had all the judges sold.   DK and monkeyman were 2 of the judges. Cannot remember who else.    The return match was at GB and was an interbar pool tournament.   

I think they followed with one or two dance competitions where anyone could enter but cannot remember any details about them.  

• Upvote 1

It was a dance competition between Goldfingers and Guess Bar.  Jenny set the stage alight with her bucket of water trick and with one move had all the judges sold.   DK and monkeyman were 2 of the judges. Cannot remember who else.    The return match was at GB and was an interbar pool tournament.   

I think they followed with one or two dance competitions where anyone could enter but cannot remember any details about them. 

The other judge was Koykeang. I remember there was Goldfingers,Guess,Stringfellows and Jenny Star competing. May have been another but cannot recall.

• Upvote 1