Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

I think I have a photo of her in the old location although she may have joined later in the first year.  Wasn't there and Ohm also?

These are the girls that were working at the old Guess Bar on Soi 1 a couple of months after its opening in November 2006

Good olde days for sure :happy0065:

(pics courtesy of mardhi)

post-136-0-54197600-1393938623_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-09163100-1393938721_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

So what was being being eaten?   :party0021:

What was the third pre-op ladboy bar to open in Nana Plaza?

It is probably a tossup between Obsessions and Cascade, as Casanova was first (and sadly may end up closing soon). I'll go with Cascade as it probably took more time to finish than Obsessions with their waterfalls and Fred Flintstone interior.

For those who like history, this thread from another forum will answer just who was working at Guess bar from the beginning:http://ladyboyquest.com/cgi-bin/board/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=18;t=8615

Here's a question for the Guess Bar fans. There was a photo posted that featured lbs who were supposed to work at Guess Bar, however there are TWO that never did end up on staff. Name those 2 lbs.

Here's one of those of those photos

post-1-74612-17.jpg

Here's the other photo:

post-1-74709-19.jpg

If you want his forum name - back in the old ATS days - that would be Monkeyman from Australia. Snick, sorry you would be only 50% correct for the photo id - Banana is correct, but Ex in the red photo is on the far left. Although she didn't work in Guess Bar she was a good friend of Jay and visited the bar to support Jay.

Here's a photo of Ex:

post-7-69627-004_ex.jpg

Guest sustra

i call myself out...been in thailand 3 times but feeling like a pup in front of your knowledges.....it means that when i will be in bangkok in June before doing anything i'll ask for your approval!!!!

Did you forget a couple of naughts ?  

Funny fooker as usual. :hi::biggrin:

Do you mean scammed money off of them?

I think one would be batman4ever (from former lb69 forum) and possibly Rossco and pampamsan

Those are some of the names I have heard bandied about, so well done Rx. :hi:

Any more takers on the Guess Bar question - I felt sure Snick would know!!1

So far we have Jay, Jane, Jenny, Ohm, Beer, and Fern. Paeng (she of the often frizzy hair) was another, anybody want to throw up any more names. Dukes photo should certainly help.

The volleyball later that year BB, was won by So What, and I think it was held in November.

Who can name all of the original crew in Guess Bar, back in it's heady days in Soi 1??

Jay, Jane, jenny, Nan, fern, joy, pear, beer, eat, ohm would be the main players. Then you had others who rarely got a mention in dispatches from the front line.

Here's a question for the Guess Bar fans. There was a photo posted that featured lbs who were supposed to work at Guess Bar, however there are TWO that never did end up on staff. Name those 2 lbs.

Here's one of those of those photos

post-1-74612-17.jpg

Here's the other photo:

post-1-74709-19.jpg

Rx, just to correct you, none were ever intended to work at the bar. They were just friends modeling the uniforms.

By way Ex is now in/was living in London and has been for a few years.

It is probably a tossup between Obsessions and Cascade, as Casanova was first (and sadly may end up closing soon).  I'll go with Cascade

You flipped the wrong coin RX!   Obsessions was the second. 

Not sure how much longer Obsessions was open and Cascade wasn't.

What have you heard about Casanova closing?

i call myself out...been in thailand 3 times but feeling like a pup in front of your knowledges.....it means that when i will be in bangkok in June before doing anything i'll ask for your approval!!!!

Maybe we just have too much time on on our handles to fondle ladyboy cock!   :biggrin:

Think the brand new Check In Bar is going to be big success.  (it's a bit complicated, but there are two other Check Ins that are also popular).

Any visit to Bangkok is incomplete without a visit to Obsessions (ground floor of NEP) and Cascade (top floor of NEP).

And Darkside on Soi 33 is a laid back no pressure ladyboy bar is a mellow area.

But if you have time you should check out all of them because we all have different tastes.

Think Jim may have added one too many noughts to Franck's tally, but I'm sure there were many victims who have never owned up. Certaily Batman was the most high profile victim, I remember the figure was around 70K. I guess Pampansan, by vitue of their business tie up was stung, not sure about Rossco though.

Pentire was initially thick with Franck and later very anti our Portugese brothel keeper.

• Upvote 2

Which famous kilt wearing ladyboy lover accidentally shat on the floor of Pooks Soi 6 about 4 years ago?

Not sure if it was an accident actually or his opinion of the bar.  A clue.  He may have held a birthday party VERY  recently. :winking0023:

While you are working out that cryptic clue here is another brain teaser:

Which prominent poster on this forum has never been in Nana Plaza?

Rx, just to correct you, none were ever intended to work at the bar. They were just friends modeling the uniforms.

By way Ex is now in/was living in London and has been for a few years.

Thanks mardhi - I was under the impression the other ladies in the photo were going to be staff.

You flipped the wrong coin RX!   Obsessions was the second. 

Not sure how much longer Obsessions was open and Cascade wasn't.

What have you heard about Casanova closing?

Read about it in a trip report from another lb forum. The poster spoke with an lb in Casanova who said the bar was sold and expected that it would be changed to a regular gg bar soon. This could explain why that historical photo with all the Casanova staff situated near the entrance was gone in December, when I did a daytime visit to NEP.