Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

It was not funny at the time Brother Sam. And the Slim man is supposed to be my friend,ffs. Not only did he not come to my rescue, he pressed his ear against the wall, and gleefully polished the happy lamp while thinking I may be suffering a cruel "death by ladyboy".

It wasn't you being tossed around that I was busting my gut over but the visual of Mr. Slim doing exactly as you've described.  :biggrin:

Could it have been Yally in charge in his room?

Or Nancy?

Both are worthy jousting partners but the one in question is even more fearsome when in full form .

I'll leave it to Ciobha to answer .

I heard a fair bit of bumping and banging , furniture move then a bottle fall and roll across the floor .

Then what sounded like someone being suffocated with a pillow .

In the cold light of day it appeared a pillow was indeed involved .

I think the other two parts of the "death rattle" are

• Gagging you with her fragle rock
  • pinning you down to the bed by her knees
You have been paying attention I see Ciobha. Also I believe the victim receives multiple clatters to the face to keep him conscious. Oh and tea and scones on the balcony afterwards to finish of a perfect family day out.

Yes, and of course wiping the sweat and saliva from your face, using Anna Meena's t-shirt, also results in several punches to the nose.

That has me smiling here, remembering the look on Her face whilst I was using Her T-shirt thinking that I was using one of mine. She almost exploded saying "That's my shirt",  I thought "O God what have I done" ,  then quickly went to the wardrobe brought out a new T-shirt and said  "I got this for you from London"  She was happy and I figured I got out of a further punishing ordeal   :biggrin: