The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

I think thats a Velasquez WR................i'd like to throw this question into the ring.....which country hosts the largest collection of humming birds in the world (160 species+)

Spot on Willie, Pope Innocent X, its a super portrait. As for humming birds, will follow the clue you gave and go for Colombia

Ahhh, I actually know one, yeehee. They met in Manchester, the Midland Hotel to be exact. It was on telly just last week. Actually it was a programme on the Hotel, not on Rolls Royce.

OK, my question, to the nearest $Billion Dollars, how much did counterfeit goods cost the Global Economy in 2013?

• Upvote 1

Ahhh, I actually know one, yeehee. They met in Manchester, the Midland Hotel to be exact. It was on telly just last week. Actually it was a programme on the Hotel, not on Rolls Royce.

OK, my question, to the nearest $Billion Dollars, how much did counterfeit goods cost the Global Economy in 2013?

correct-the midland hotel manchester.......no idea about counterfeit goods....i always do my little bit to add to the figure-whatever it is....

must be more like 200 Billion...

More, I think at a minimum 500 billion, or even close to a trillion. Just think of everything counterfeit - not just the designer stuff. There are fake drugs, fake electronics, fake aircraft and auto parts, pretty much anything that can be sold for profit has been copied.