The Big LBR Non Google Trivia Quiz

bumblebee

Re Diogenese - My guess after seeing the picture - the word that came from him was - "dogging" .!

Re Gaugin. For a light read check out Somerset Maughms book "The Moon and Sixpence" loosely based around the artist.Seem to remember reading that when Maughm wrote it he stayed in Gaugins house and discovered some of his paintings there.

• Upvote 1

Tis Spanish, i think the only country in Africa where it is official. Never been Willie? Sure you werent part of that Wonga coup with Mark Thatcher and his boyos?

5555....mark thatcher ,is number one on my hunt down and kill list,by all accounts a horrible human being,he actually went to Harrow public school,one of the finest in UK ,and left there with a measly 3 O levels,which is one less than i managed to leave school with....he became a millionaire selling arms,thru his mother's connections of course ....there obviously is no god,a cunt like mark thatcher prospering proves it....

spanish eh? good question WR,I'll remember that for future use.....

While we are waiting for that one I will throw out this extremely difficult one.....except, of course, if Saab sees it first;

Who is the only three-time inductee in the rock and roll hall of fame?

Maybe we just saw the same Colbert show where this was mentioned tonight?

Didn't realize that about his dad tho....

Greetings Tomcat !

And why do you accuse me of cheating ?  do you have any evidence to back this up ? and why so rude, i havnt done anything wrong ! ! it seems if you answer questions correctly you get accused of cheating, which im not going to get involved with again