Lita Bar

Swedeman007

Your wish is my desire Mr. Duke....I would not normally do this but Lita is good with it and the girls are OK with it too...so the Heros out there don't have a chance! ....enjoy....Hawk

Thanks Hawk, very much appreciated by myself and Im sure most members of this forum, I owe ya a beer mate  :drinks:

• Upvote 1

I too like to shoot some pool and hang out buying the ladies drinks and enjoying the atmosphere...but some times you want to get down and dirty and enjoy what we all come to LOS for in the first place....Hawk

Havent posted for a while but, my goodness, these are BEAUTIFUL pics!!!!  The best one is the last one.  I love them shaved.  The next time I am in Patts I swear I must get myself down to Litas and sample its delights!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Yes I am sure 4 or so brown notes will do the TRICK Mr. Bunker. However if you ever have the good(???) fortune "to be right in the middle of THAT" you're gonna be one sore(y) assed, cum splashed hombre.

And I would happily pay the same for the same same.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well, what I meant about being in the middle might be a bit different than someone else definition.  Never been topped just not my thing.  Tried it a few times and it always hurt way too much.  I meant something else but I would be the center of attention if you will........

Dont know when i will be in Pttya next but, hopefully, I will make it happen!!!