Bolt-on sponser

Swedeman007

A lot of the girls who don't have bolt-ons make it known that they would love a pair. I know I have been asked more than once to assist with making that happen for a LB. It would be a nice thing to do if you can afford it, but the deluxe set do not come cheap. 

Have any of you sponsored a LB so she can get a set? Did you regret spending your money afterwards? -Swedeman007 

• Upvote 1

personally u wouldn't get me buying any LB tits if she wants them, then work for them, just like anything I want, I have to work for....even if I won the lottery tomorrow I still wouldn't.......NObody ever knocked on my door and gave me anything I worked hard for all I got so why just give it away......maybe that's just me, may seem harsh, but buy tits!!! feck me ive better things to do with my money.....Big thxs to the guys that do..... :hi:  Regards Garry :huh:

• Upvote 4

garrydirty - Like you I've worked hard to get what I have in life, and that hard work has brought me success.  Unlike you, though, I'm not bitter about having had to work hard to get what I have.

To answer the original questions: 1) yes; 2) no.  Sweet girl.  I have very enjoyable extended LTs with her when I'm in Thailand, and she thanks me everytime.  It's nice to be nice.

Oh, and if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd be buying lots of tits.  Maybe that's just me.  Have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

After some discussion I agreed to buy one and she'd finance it's partner. I also suggested she not go too big as they'd look silly.

It wasn't my suggestion as I prefer a flat chest but they no doubt increased her earning power and made her "look more like lady" as they like to say.

I enjoy giving so I have no regrets and considering the amount of money I've pissed up the wall on trips to LOS it's only a drop in the ocean.     

• Upvote 1

garrydirty - Like you I've worked hard to get what I have in life, and that hard work has brought me success.  Unlike you, though, I'm not bitter about having had to work hard to get what I have.

To answer the original questions: 1) yes; 2) no.  Sweet girl.  I have very enjoyable extended LTs with her when I'm in Thailand, and she thanks me everytime.  It's nice to be nice.

Oh, and if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd be buying lots of tits.  Maybe that's just me.  Have a nice day.

am not bitter about about working hard, I love my work which takes me to LOS 4-5 times a year!! what u do with your money is up to u....I respect money myself and am just not in the habit of spending it on buying a ladyboy some tits however if it floats your boat then good for u....and I am nice and yes its nice to be nice....I just don't let any fecker walk all over me when I am being nice and mostly every LB I meet in LOS thxs me too after I hand them their money after the deed......Regards Garry

• Upvote 1

Over the years of my varied ladyboy adventures in the States, I have helped many girls get various amounts of work done..bolt-ons, butt pumping, and facial hair removal among others...Each of the girls was appreciative, and I have no regrets.  Not sure if I would spring for such things for a girl in S.E. Asia unless I was on the ground full-time in Thailand, Philippines, or wherever my sponsee was located...I mean...I do want to be able to enjoy my investment!!!

IMHO very few things make a girl happier than being able to look more feminine, so I know when I help a girl with body modifications that she has been dreaming of for years, she is very happy.  The key, and this goes for simple mongering as well, is to make sure I can look in the mirror and say...I'm living well, my kids college education is funded, I have savings for a rainy day, and all my personal and business obligations are met.  If I pass this test, then what else is there in life except helping others and making them happy or better off.  ( I guess I could sit around and count my money, or move to a bigger house).

My half cents worth.

Cheers,

Randi

• Upvote 2

have never paid for bolt ons, but two trips ago i stayed with fatty for 5 weeks insted of giving her cash to cover the money

she lost staying with me I paid 15,000 for silicone in her ass, she loves it,I'm starting to get used to it.

for her birthday on monday I paid for silicone in her nose, keeps her happy.

if I ever pay for bolt ons for a lady boy (dont think I ever will ) the last thing I would worry about is what any guy

on a forum thought about it, its your money spend it as you will, to hell with the sponser haters

every time I have a L/B in my bed with a fine pair of bolt ons, I give thanks to the sponsers, pattaya would be a

flat barren land without them

• 1 month later...
  • Ladyboys

After some discussion I agreed to buy one and she'd finance it's partner. I also suggested she not go too big as they'd look silly.

It wasn't my suggestion as I prefer a flat chest but they no doubt increased her earning power and made her "look more like lady" as they like to say.

I enjoy giving so I have no regrets and considering the amount of money I've pissed up the wall on trips to LOS it's only a drop in the ocean.     

Lucky girl

I'm not too shy to admit I paid for some boobs once.......but she was not a girlfriend/sponsor recipient and she was actually a real lady who was on the small side and wanted an increase. She was an excellent employee for me for many years and when I asked her what she wanted for her bonus she said she wanted larger tits.  While I would never do that for a ladyboy I did it for her and boy, you have never seen anyone so happy!  She thanked me profusely for the longest time, and while I am sure she could have afforded the 40K operation herself I think it gains them a lot of face in their community when they can proudly and truthfully tell their friends a farang did it for them.

No regrets from my end either, the amount I paid for the tits were but a fraction of what she earned for my business over the years.