Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

It was my birthday 2 days previous to Lita's and a cake was purchased to celebrate it.

Even though I was thousands of miles away at home. A lovely thoughtful gesture and much appreciated.

Wish I could have been there to sample it, among other things. :biggrin:

Cheers DK

post-117-0-67566600-1377598497_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

It was my birthday 2 days previous to Lita's and a cake was purchased to celebrate it.

Even though I was thousands of miles away at home. A lovely thoughtful gesture and much appreciated.

Wish I could have been there to sample it, among other things. :biggrin:

Cheers DK

Fair play to Lita for thinking about you Brucie.  By the way there were some naked ladyboys spotted in  the bar an hour ago if anyone is interested. :happy0065:

post-106-0-33853000-1377610143_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-36372600-1377610145_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-23897800-1377610147_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-95344800-1377610148_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

That's what happens when you are the man! You don't even ask and the LB send you a topless pic. Must be nice? May is looking very nice, love the pic 007, and thanks for sharing. -Swedeman007

She did not send it to me mate, I took it...lol

I ventured into La Bamba on the first night of my trip (last November) and May had her suitcase ready to leave for the bus station for a trip back to her home so I politely asked if I could have a pic, within an instant her tits were out :biggrin:

She didnt return until I left for home myself so i missed out on my May "fix" that trip, thankfully I made up for it in May, shes a doll for sure :good:

post-136-0-29617400-1377637964_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-62387300-1377638015_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-63100200-1377638048_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-23521800-1377638093_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Since she had the boob job her customer based has weakened somewhat she told me couple days back. . Not surprised as this goes for many LBs . We keep telling them but they dont listen. Its pretty quiet in there at the moment  

More Cats than punters at the mo. You wouldn't want to be a mouse who inadvertently crept under the door in here

• Upvote 1

Since she had the boob job her customer base has weakened somewhat she told me couple days back. . Not surprised as this goes for many LBs . We keep telling them but they dont listen. Its pretty quiet in there at the moment  

That wouldnt surprise me also TC because I took May only "once" on my last trip, and thats not like me :biggrin:

Since she had the boob job her customer based has weakened somewhat she told me couple days back. . Not surprised as this goes for many LBs . We keep telling them but they dont listen. Its pretty quiet in there at the moment

More Cats than punters at the mo. You wouldn't want to be a mouse who inadvertently crept under the door in here

I wish they would listen. I really do not like those big ol fake titties. It seems many of us don't like them either. Sigh . . .
  • Upvote 1