Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Thank you Lita for a fantastic party last night!

The bar looked great, the girls even better, and the food was the best I've ever had at a party in Pattaya.

There was even an appearance by a mysterious Welshmen who I swear I've seen somewhere before but couldn't quite put a name to his face.....

This was an outstanding event that well-exceeded the expectations of the sponsors. If you are considering having a party, talk to Lita. You won't be disappointed.

Here's hoping that this was just the first of many successful events in Famous over the coming weeks and months!

• 1 month later...

This will be my totally selfish question of this thread (I will ask it again for the other bars) whom would be the cum gusher of Famous?  Kung is gone from what I can tell and I just wanna eat May completely(lol).  So to vets out there, any suggestions?

Cheers

Neo24

May is gone now. I'd suggest Jazzy but others may have better recommendations.

Still on the scene though, just not working out of Famous -- at least at the moment. I got a text of inquiry from the other day, since she knows I can't be arsed to use Thaifacefriendlybookster.com. Although I will sit with her in bed while she chats with other potential customers and help her respond, 555.

famous has lost it for me at the moment, went in there  with a mate a few weeks ago, to get nut and may

they were not there,  looked at the rest,  not one rocked our boat so we drank up and left

not been the same place since fatty left,  who took her out the bar,  he needs shooting :flirt2:

the famous hot tuna bar :yes:

she must be earning good dosh in walking street, as shes flying back to Laos in a couple of days

allways had to take the bus when she worked famous bar :roadrage:

That would make for an interesting topic thread, as I'm sure some of the guys here know more about the finances of independent girls -vs- bargirls. I would think an industrious hottie like her could bring in a lot more money as a freelancer, but perhaps not.... I'd be curious to know how this usually works out.

That would make for an interesting topic thread, as I'm sure some of the guys here know more about the finances of independent girls -vs- bargirls. I would think an industrious hottie like her could bring in a lot more money as a freelancer, but perhaps not.... I'd be curious to know how this usually works out.

I asked lex who used to work out of pussy bar in the Nong bar complex, why she left to work the street by the burger bar

she said in pussy bar I got barfined once or twice a week, now I can get one or two short times a night

and can get the same price for short time as I got long time in pussy bar

most of them have boyfriends/sponsors who send them cash, Eve who works the burger bar has a guy she's

never met, sending her 5,000bt a week untill he can get out to meet her in a few months for his holiday, (crazy)

I was lying in bed with guitar a couple of weeks ago having a laugh at the guys talking to her on facebook

when a arab she had never met wanted her bank details to send her  4,000 bt, I said dont its a scam

she said no he's sent me money before, next day 4,000bt was payed in her a/c there are a lot of guys out there with more money than sense,

Guitar makes more money a month than my daughter who works for a insurance company

• Upvote 2

Yes, very interesting, about the bank stuff. I would think it'd be good to have multiple bank accounts with nbody knwong thw account number where the big money is.

Also one very famous Bangkok ladyboy from a prior generation had one account for each sponsor so she could show the bank book to that sponsor.

Also interesting that working the street can be more lucrative than the bar.  My guess is that the girls don't get hassled by the BIB in the LK Metro/Honey area the way they do on WS?Beach Road.

• 2 weeks later...

Which of all these beauties has the biggest cock, who gives the best bj? :clapping:  :indifferent0018:

Of the current crew I'm told Jazz has the biggest, thickest cock.  I haven't actually seen or measured it though.

Best BJ?  Again I don't personally know, but there are a few forum members who are partial to blowjobs.  

Lita's got some pretty big brass balls, if that counts.

If you're into size, I would suggest -- JimSlim correct me if I'm wrong -- Jazz was her name? A few weeks ago JS has me meet him in Famous. I walk in and go to shake his hand and he takes it and places it under this girl's dress ... it was, more than a handful, let's say.

• Upvote 1