Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

• 2 weeks later...

OK I'll bite ...... what exactly is a MJLB party ? 

Michael Jackson ladyboy party ? 

I presume it's perhaps the real name initials of the guys holding it.  I know Donnykey B and FBUk J are in town, not sure who the other 2 initials are, if Shanksie is there he would be the M no doubt.

I would say, now that JSB has closed it's doors for the last time, Kwang is at a bit of a loss for a place to work out of.

I doubt she would be a full time member of staff, not her style, as she likes to come and go as she pleases. Probably find she will hang about there for a few weeks, then pop up somewhere else freelancing.

It's hard to believe Kwang/Nadia would be working at a bar again. I know she's shown up from time to time on the scene for different parties, but actually employed at Famous? 

I'm somewhat doubtful, but open to being corrected.

I believe you are probably correct, DT, as that night was the night of DonneyKey's party (DK, et. al.). I haven't seen her there regularly, and I'm there on average several times a month at least. If I think about it I'll ask Lita next time I'm in and see if I can clarify.

Personally I hope not, the way she was acting that night. But then YMMV; I know she's popular with a lot of people, including my Irish mates.

Shit, I forgot to ask when Rt. 67 were in there night before last ... D'oh. Didn't see her that night, so out of sight, out of mind (thankfully). But as DK noted, it would appear as if she is calling Famous home nowadays.

It's hard to believe Kwang/Nadia would be working at a bar again. I know she's shown up from time to time on the scene for different parties, but actually employed at Famous? 

I'm somewhat doubtful, but open to being corrected.

She was at the bar every night I was there, the past 2 weeks. I was there 2 out of 3 nights. Last friday, at Batman's party, Kwang was being so annoying that Lita told her off. Kwang left and shouted she'd never set a foot in her bar again. She's a good kid but doesn't mix with the rest of the crew. Have to say that Famous current crew is the most enjoyable and fun lot I've seen under Lita's wings. Well done Lita!

• Upvote 1

She was at the bar every night I was there, the past 2 weeks. I was there 2 out of 3 nights. Last friday, at Batman's party, Kwang was being so annoying that Lita told her off. Kwang left and shouted she'd never set a foot in her bar again. She's a good kid but doesn't mix with the rest of the crew. Have to say that Famous current crew is the most enjoyable and fun lot I've seen under Lita's wings. Well done Lita!

Kwang did attack me(again)on Friday at the party.I assume it was because I took another ladyboy there.There is some history between us,but no more than the usual customer relationship.I spend a lot of time here and have done for many years so we know each other well enough.Presently been here 3 weeks and not seen or spoken to Kwang yet.Did have an sms but I'd only been here a day or two and very jet lagged so didn't reply,Kwang must have sent it on spec as she didn't know I was coming.the usual brave Thai slap on the head from behind,but not really necessary.Like I say we've always got on very very well,but nothing more than that,stayed at my condo many times,but never for more than a day.Ages ago Kwang attacked me for turning up late in EZY bar,so maybe I have to expect it now.As many know drink and anything else aren't well dealt with by Kwang,can be great fun ,but can take things out of context too easily.Hope to meet up again and hopefully laugh it off,one night at my condo I hid all the knives whilst Kwang insisted on sleeping on the floor,only lasted a while then crept into the bed!Hope she sorts it out with Karl as I assume it's just too much drink.Shame as I haven't seen Karl for ages and he just started putting the oldies on for me,was just getting into a bit of Showaddywaddy but thought best to go elsewhere as didn't want my partner to get into any awkward situation,was missing the music more than anything,oh those heady days of dancing to Tiger Feet(Mud-1974)in EZY.

• Upvote 1

ericeric, it was a shame I missed you at Famous on Batman's party night. One of the guys said you asked about me which made it even more disappointing that I missed you. I was there too at the time but was upstairs blowing a few tunes with Jazz.

When I came back down I heard you'd been in and there was a scene and Kwang had been hoofed out. I think most of us veterans on the circuit have previous with Kwang but I don't particularly want her in Famous spoiling the otherwise youthful and smooth vibe. Apart from that one I could randomly be given any one of the others in there and I'd be very happy. A lovely selection of girls in there currently.