Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

ericeric, it was a shame I missed you at Famous on Batman's party night. One of the guys said you asked about me which made it even more disappointing that I missed you. I was there too at the time but was upstairs blowing a few tunes with Jazz.

When I came back down I heard you'd been in and there was a scene and Kwang had been hoofed out. I think most of us veterans on the circuit have previous with Kwang but I don't particularly want her in Famous spoiling the otherwise youthful and smooth vibe. Apart from that one I could randomly be given any one of the others in there and I'd be very happy. A lovely selection of girls in there currently.

DC,

I hope the Kwang 'hoofing out' wasn't down to me,I think it was a while after I went,but may be wrong,don't want her holding that against me aswell.Diversifying from the thread so just got to say enjoyed the brief time I spent at Famous,the music is the killer for me.As you know I'm a miserable old man and fed up to listening to foreign/afro/caribbean 'rap' music so Famous must be the best place on earth,with Karl playing the music for anyone over 30 years old.Bit pissed and off to bed as my regular lb sleeping partner has a customer tonight.As one of the 'veterans'...'it's a strange world' when you go to eat with your lady and walk her to work then she calls you at 2am to say she has a customer and will see when he goes away and you have all her clothes and a bin full of her laundry here.Does he know?Take it all as it is and enjoy the moment.If Kwang attacks me again I'm used to it by now!!All for now,maybe start posting a bit more on this forum as I am here a lot of the year.Just don't want a slagging as I've seen before on other forums as I don't post too much.Seems very easy going here.

• Upvote 3

Great to see you guys on here, hope to have more dispatches from you in the future!

Too bad about Kwang, sounds like Nadia showed up one too many times. She (Kwang) has got great english and can be fun when she's not drunk (Nadia) but I'd never want to "do" her.... jesus, she must be over 30! We gentlemen over 50 can't be seen with an old lady, that's the whole point of leaving here and going there.

Welcome to the board.

DC,

I hope the Kwang 'hoofing out' wasn't down to me,I think it was a while after I went, ...

Well, I can't say who it was, but I know it was because Kwang confronted a customer for taking another girl out of the bar -- the wee one that looks like the (in)famous Cartoon of Bangkok fame -- after he returned to the bar that night. I was there for that much of the conversation between Kwang and Lita before they switched to Thai and I made a discrete exit to the deck out front.

But she hoofed it out because I think Lita all but threatened to provide a butt-first exit for her if she didn't leave of her own accord.

All I have to say at this point is that when I visit Famous next I shall miss Kwang -- NOT. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm loathe to talk bad about any girl on the forums, but I don't have anything positive to say about this one.

Nice selection of sweeties there now. I dont  get involved with the politics in this place and dont intend to start either. Certainly something for the To Do List other than Bell in Obsessions next month.

Well done to the recruitment officer , whoever that may be...

Guest Route65

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Famous has a birthday party on Thursday, August 1.

Yup, next week, Famous Bar reaches the grand old age of 3.

I'm sure Lita will post something about it on facebook.

It's also Lita's birthday on August 26, so you can expect partying then also.

have not been back to famous since I bought fatty out of the bar, went in last night

Lita has forgiven me now, had a great time, fun bar  as allways, the birthday girl was very nice

would have liked to have given her a birthday gift upstairs, will be back again soon for a drink with lita and the girls

so lucky I did not go upstairs at the party last night,. Fatty never wants to go to famous

sat in sensations bar tonight when she says, lets go to famous and have a drink

she was just checking with Lita that I had behaved myself, they are so crafty,

you have to be one step ahead  of them at all times, lol

• Upvote 1