Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

Here's a roadtrip video with the current crew of Famous Girls.

Guy/Gai/Linda dancin up a storm, sweet Cherry, beautiful Mickey, and Kung with her gig tool.....and more............

Famous Bar downstairs,,,,,,Barely Legal Club upstairs.

Downstairs, dark lounge with Lita and the girls/

Upstairs, DJ Karl, free billiards room, and outdoor terrace.

• Upvote 1

Dude, been meaning to ask you -- any idea what happened to my girl Aom? Seems to have disappeared... :unknw:

I'll ask Lita but my guess is that Aom was just not cut out for a bar, just wanted to see what it was like and absent the financial motivation made a quick exit.

Her career started out with on a high note starting with the sauve FB, and maybe she figured this is not so bad, I get to have sex and even get paid for it! :yahoo:

Perhaps after a few customers she was not so enamoured with, she decised to pack it in.

An unusuual situation, in that in all my years of knowing Lita it was the first and only I saw her steer a girl to one particlar customer.

The entire stroy can be read in Farangbah's Girls of Famous in the Trip report section.

Of the current crew Mickey is perhaps the prettiest, Cherry gets good reviewsd and is a real sweetheart, and Kung easily gets the most customers and also has the biggest dick.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the updates. May and Rose back at Famous Bar - "we're getting the old band back together again!"

Whoo hooo!

Doubt they'll still be there when I arrive again next January, but I guess I'mpost-75-022289500 1304831005.jpg free to dream.

So, who is this on the right? I recognize May on the left, but is that Rose on the right or someone else familiar?

Thanks for the updates. May and Rose back at Famous Bar - "we're getting the old band back together again!"

Whoo hooo!

So, who is this on the right? I recognize May on the left, but is that Rose on the right or someone else familiar?

Didn't get her name DT but it's not Rose. Here is Rose, now with dark hair. Guess is also back on board.

post-106-067572400 1304832677.jpg

On the right would be Vickie...A lovely Laos LB who originally worked at Pook Soi 6 a few years back but more recently showed at EZY before it's demise and a couple evenings back I found her at the Red something bar on Soi 6 with some fairly new silicone and last night at Famous...Damn, they are on roller skates...

May is delicious BTW...