Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

I thought you liked them titless these days Davey?  8P

I do Pete but all my favourite girls seemed to have aquired them these days :sign0181:, there is still thankfully a couple of girls (June being one :spiteful: ) who I have yet to have the pleasure of who are still silicone-free at the moment, I better get in there quick  :behind:

Roll on 11 days :party0011:

(pic courtesy of Bumblebee)

post-136-0-80004100-1367583211_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

No not the one in yellow. The little one just above June on the right of frame. June is on the right of the lower frame and the one I am talking about is just above her on the upper right of frame. 

Sorry for calling her a daffodil. It was a flower not a colour reference. 

i understand......looking very very young...maybe too young....i like the yellow one too much..looks sweet.

i just had a look at their facebook page......very nice girls...do you suggest this place for the first visit to pattaya? ( i was always in Phuket before )

the one with rasta hair i think not working there anymore..i hope the yellow one will be there....

No not the one in yellow. The little one just above June on the right of frame. June is on the right of the lower frame and the one I am talking about is just above her on the upper right of frame.

I believe that's Nancy. I would agree that she may not be "ripe" yet... but I've never checked.

Famous is as good as any bar to start your adventure tictac.  I am sure you will have a good time if you go there.

I sure had a good time in Famous last night, you'll never guess who I went home with and she left only 5 minutes ago  :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

MAY I have a guess ? :happy0065:

Cheers DK

And here are a few pics, nowadays none of my trips would be complete without at least one night with this young lady :give_rose:

She took a shine to my Breitling watch so I gave it to her :sign0181: , thankfully it had only cost me 500 baht :biggrin:

Love May and I love Famous Bar :clapping:

post-136-0-45225000-1369840953_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-82617400-1369840981_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-53716900-1369841004_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-09878200-1369841024_thumb.jpg

post-136-0-06469000-1369841046_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

She took a shine to my Breitling watch so I gave it to her :sign0181: , thankfully it had only cost me 500 baht :biggrin:

Love May and I love Famous Bar :clapping:

Ditto for me on both counts, DD. It was good to see you again, too; hope you had safe travels back to the UK.

Good thing for me regarding your watch; May showed no interest in my 250 baht Casio copy, 555.

Ditto for me on both counts, DD. It was good to see you again, too; hope you had safe travels back to the UK.

Good thing for me regarding your watch; May showed no interest in my 250 baht Casio copy, 555.

Back safe in Blightly, was great meeting up with you again too buddy  :drinks:

May did live a little dangerously with me regarding leaving this particular black garment in the bathroom, it could so easily have ended up in my suitcase :Drooling:

post-136-0-52235900-1369842171_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1