Famous Bar Current Crew

DownLoLarry

I remember being in a bar once and this guy did similar to what you describe TC.  The deal was each girl got 100 B to suck him for 1 minute in rotation, and the one who managed to get the load out of him got a 1000 B tip.  There was some intense sucking as you can imagine.  Sorta a cum musical chairs.

I remember being in a bar once and this guy did similar to what you describe TC.  The deal was each girl got 100 B to suck him for 1 minute in rotation, and the one who managed to get the load out of him got a 1000 B tip.  There was some intense sucking as you can imagine.  Sorta a cum musical chairs.

Sounds like a right "cocky bastard" to me :flirt2:

• Upvote 1

Boy, I like the sound of that. Don't think I could manage it if there were others in the bar (wouldn't want to give anyone else nightmares/PTSD) but I wonder how to handle the part where it's Cherry's turn in the rotation? Probably have to just be like the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld: "No dick for you!"

• Upvote 1

I have been chatting with Natacha via a website and will meet/spend the night with her hopefully

they say two's company three's a crowd

In this case I would certainly not be complaining :spiteful:

The three of you would make a good sandwich Dave!

Famous is having another party on Sunday, the Don't Wake Me Up Party!

I remember being in a bar once and this guy did similar to what you describe TC. 

The problem was for me that i was only down for a night and so waited and waited but this guy then ordered a  second round of drinks while he was being noshed off and so i left with a full sac ..there was also another fellow next me and it suddenly felt like i was in a queue of some kind

Staring at the Cats is no way to pass the evening in Pattaya on a one nighter

Looks like there was a Celtic theme to the do.  More from the Famous Fb page.

F! the Celtics! Go Lakers! ...wait...wrong thread... 8P

Is it me or is May looking a little more fem than usual. Maybe on some hormones? It's amazing the subtle little change you can't put your finger on, but makes such a difference in the hotness category.  :jackoff:

On maybe I'm just horny~