Ramblings & Replies

A new twist on an old story

Here's a trick of Doctor Dementia to test your skills...

I've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time

I've seen it with numbers. Good example of a Brain Study: If you

can read this OUT LOUD, you have a strong mind. And better than that:

Alzheimer's is a long long way down the road before it ever gets anywhere

near you.

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!

1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S

R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD!

0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F U C4N R34D 7H15.

Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The

phaonmneal pweor of the hmuanmnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt

tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe.

Azanmig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Tony Montana quote

" The only time i believe a Columbian is when he tells me hes lying "  

(was edited out of the Film)

For those of you who can't be in Thailand right now, this will have to suffice

Deffo a sound I associate with Thailand.

There was a laundry I used to go to years back near Yensabai Condo that would spray my clothes with a certain freshener.  Back home, if I took out a shirt that was laundered in Thailand, the smell would instantly take me back to memories of the LOS.

COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU LOT MORE ABOUT BOZO, STRING, St BOB &  (DON'T FORGET) MIDGE BLURR, ALL LOST IN CELESTRIAL FUKIN' STARDOM...

BUT THE ONE WHO REALLY TAKES THE BISCUIT FOR ME OUT OF THAT LITTLE GANG IS 'THE EDGE'...

WHAT TYPE OF CUNT GET'S SO FULL OF HIMSELF THAT HE GIVES HIMSELF A NAME LIKE THAT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!.. I HATE THE CUNT!!!

• Upvote 1

Is there an education etc forum here? Anyway The Quiet Clash Between Transgender Women And Drag Queens http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2014/06/25/3449462/drag-queens-trans-women/

We don't have an Education or Transgender Issues sub-forum but we could start one if that's what our Members want.

These types of threads usually go in the Ladyboy Discussion sub-forum.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/forum/36-ladyboy-discussion/

WHAT TYPE OF CUNT GET'S SO FULL OF HIMSELF THAT HE GIVES HIMSELF A NAME LIKE THAT, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!.. I HATE THE CUNT!!!

And in a similar vein....The Artist previously known as Princepost-367-0-73419300-1404700610_thumb.jpg

Think I'll change my namepost-367-0-01959600-1404700688_thumb.jpg

The marsupial formally known as Patrick

• Upvote 1

I also think that once they (Bono and Sting) put themselves on that pedestal they're music started to suck as well, just a coincidence...

they tell you give to their favourite charity while they push their own wealth out to tax havens. I switch the TV off when that cunt Bono shows his ugly mug. Maybe he should get a pair of Sunglasses to cover his whole face

Research into Fox News (the spin begins here)

"Two grimly-amusing studies are out about the impact that Fox News has on its viewers.

First, PunditFact http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2014/jul/01/introducing-scorecards-tv-networks/ finds that Fox News is more likely than other cable news operations to broadcast statements from pundits and others that are either "False" or "Pants on Fire," while they are less likely than others to publish "True" or "Mostly True" statements."

True Mostly True False Pants on Fire

Fox News 8% 10% 31% 10%

MSNBC 9% 22% 22% 4%

CNN 20% 40% 8% 5%

"Not a good look. And, it turns out, no good for the viewers, either. PublicMind http://inthecapital.streetwise.co/2014/02/07/study-people-who-dont-watch-the-news-are-more-informed-than-fox-viewers/ ran a public affairs questionnaire as part of a survey, and lined up the results against the news networks a person used. Fox News viewers scored lower on the public affairs quiz than people who consume no news at all!"

Fox News viewers scored lower on the public affairs quiz than people who consume no news at all!"

Why doesn't that come as any surprise? In other words someone has a better chance of guessing the answer to a public affairs question than they can learn from watching Fox News *facts*. What an indictment!

Torurot... is Fox News on the air in Australia too?

I'm sure Torurot won't mind me replying, the Fox News channel has played on cable TV ever since it started. As has virtually every other American news & current affair show. We certainly get all those produced by the main networks. 

Don't forget Rupert Murdoch was born here in Australia though he relinquished his citizenship some years ago. 

As has virtually every other American news & current affair show. We certainly get all those produced by the main networks. 

My favorite news program is Meet The Press.

Tim Russert was an excellent host and David Gregory is too. 

To me, these are unbiased programs although obviously every host has his own personal opinions.

Fox News is garbage.

What's worst about Fox News is that it deludes the American left wing that there is a real difference between the two parties.

For example, Fox makes a big deal about Obama's judgement on very specific details of relatively minor things such as the released soldier or how an Embassy attack could be handled better.  Or Fox can stir up animosity between social liberals who support gay marriage and abortion and social conservatives who don't.

So they frame the debate.

So what gets left out?

What gets left out is how working families are not as well off as they were 30 years ago while the 1%ers are getting richer and richer.

There is little time for that debate since the media focuses the discussion towards things other than how the working class is getting screwed by the rich and powerful.   There is an illusion that the Democrats are for the working man but the ruling elite gets richer and the working man poorer.

• Upvote 2