Ramblings & Replies

If the UK changed its stupid laws and legalize prostitution then these idiots wouldn't have to go abroad to get drunk... 

I think everything should be made legal here including hard drugs , prostitution , fully automatic weapons and the right to kill noisy neighbors on sight

I hate Politicians , the Police and around 85% of fellow Londoners... go fuck yourselves

Appears you've had/are having a rough day TC. Cool your jets, take a valium, and book yourself a flight to LOS.  :biggrin:

Was sitting on the beach yesterday while my brothers family went swimming. Next thing you know were are being attacked by centimetre long hail stones. Summer in Ireland for you.

This summer has been the best weather wise  as i can remember, that is if you like heat and sun. Hardly any rain, so we have a raging wildfire on right now.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2014/08/sweden-wildfire-201488724944629.html

From a comment on the Lancaster story.

SR71 Blackbird

This is a GREAT read http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/vetscor/1981814/posts

Apparently part of a book called "Sled Driver"

World's only flyable WWII Lancaster bombers meet in Lincs

RAF and Canadian aircraft meet for Two Lancs tour after epic ferry flight

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/08/08/only_flyable_lancaster_bombers_come_together_raf_coningsby/

By Gareth Corfield, 8 Aug 2014

This news is 9 months old but it's the first I had heard of it; maybe you guys as well?

Charlie don't surf!    But he does marry cute little 25-year olds, wonder if conjugal visits are allowed?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/charles-manson-79-marry-girlfriend-star-25-article-1.1526791

''Serial killer Charles Manson is to marry his 25-year-old girlfriend behind bars, she has claimed.''

For me it's all about ease and quickness, surely left over from my days as an 8-6 workingman slut.

Back then it was all about shoveling something down my gullet and getting out the door, asap......oddly enough, since I became  self-employed 12 years ago I still have the old habits!   Can't be bothered to turn on the stove and throw on some sausages, and eggs, etc.......and frankly, even when I stay at a hotel which has free breakfast and I can get that crap for free, I usually skip it and eat a muffin in my room with some milk.

You 2 guys nailed it also, a nice bagel with some cream cheese or butter is a fast and easy way to get the day started.

After 25 years of a bagel w cream cheese & coffee I'm now starting my day with a slice of whole grain wheat bread with honey & coffee w non fat milk, no sugar.... watching my girlish figure guys. Oatmeal in the winter season, but I sure do miss my bagel w. schmear.

Jessica Alba is a cutie alright. I remember her in a series called "Dark Angel", almost fell in love there and then. The actual series was pretty shit, but was worth watching just to lust over Miss Alba in tight leather.

I was watching MI2 a few nights ago, and it reminded me how hot Thandie Newton is. She could most certainly tempt me to return to the other side. Hot hot hot.

• Upvote 1

Jessica Alba is a cutie alright. I remember her in a series called "Dark Angel",

it reminded me how hot Thandie Newton is.

Dark Angel - she was only 19 when she starred in that show! As you said, crap show but man did she ever look good, that's when I fell in love with her and she's still a babe.

Thandie looks absolutely amazing in "Rock n Rolla."