The Deal Breaker

bumblebee

I think he has brother Duke, although I would hazard a guess it is not so much the bar, but the owner that is the main problem. Anyway, I was going to host a Xmas party there this year, looks like I will have to settle for Volterra instead, so the Monkey can go.

• Upvote 1

I think he has brother Duke, although I would hazard a guess it is not so much the bar, but the owner that is the main problem. Anyway, I was going to host a Xmas party there this year, looks like I will have to settle for Volterra instead, so the Monkey can go.

:happy0065: .. followed by Lita's?   :drinks:

Looking forward to your presence once more later in the year.

Don't think she'll be shagging any of us my Mancunian mate. She now has some rich Russian bloke on the go, showering her with gifts like a gold i-phone 6, smart TV, and more money than you and I could ever dream of. A cheap charlie tight wad twat like me can't keep up with that, c'est la vie. :biggrin:  :search:

Don't think she'll be shagging any of us my Mancunian mate. She now has some rich Russian bloke on the go, showering her with gifts like a gold i-phone 6, smart TV, and more money than you and I could ever dream of. A cheap charlie tight wad twat like me can't keep up with that, c'est la vie. :biggrin:  :search:

I could try offering her a Man United top, worth a try  B)  , otherwise it will be a case of up sticks and over to Lita's

Was only jesting about Sindy anyway mon ami, after 8 years of me not having the bottle to ask her for a romp that little fantasy of mine aint never gonna happen  :sign0181:

Don't think she'll be shagging any of us my Mancunian mate. She now has some rich Russian bloke on the go, showering her with gifts like a gold i-phone 6, smart TV, and more money than you and I could ever dream of. A cheap charlie tight wad twat like me can't keep up with that, c'est la vie. :biggrin::search:

Don't think she'll be shagging any of us my Mancunian mate. She now has some rich Russian bloke on the go, showering her with gifts like a gold i-phone 6, smart TV, and more money than you and I could ever dream of. A cheap charlie tight wad twat like me can't keep up with that, c'est la vie. :biggrin::search:

But alas there is still hope as she is still on TF almost (if not everyday ) so I'm sure she is shagging more than just the Ruskie sponsor

• 2 weeks later...

Definate turn off for me is the over done silicone hips . Gawd nothing looks more fecking stupid , kind looks like a half deflated balloon on some of them . The fried cockroach with the last punters sauce breathe is a deal breaker also .

• Upvote 1

Personal deal breakers for me....not being able to top as I do sometimes enjoy being topped if the mood takes me. Having a deeper voice than I do :confused0089:  But the No1 deal breaker for me is looking too masculine yes I know we are dealing with a male who is in the wrong body that I understand but for me when even under all the war paint you can still see the male its a no go for me sorry I might be shallow in some peoples view but she could have a killer body and great attitude but the wrong face...its a no starter  :Hmmmph:

• Upvote 2

ATTITUDE...... is the deal breaker or maker of me, The look and the body of the hottie has already got my attention so then we start

the mind games ,but mini  me always seems to do the choosing in the end ..... If mini  me is up for it so to speak ITS ON. :happy0065:

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I'd only have a problem if I put my foot next to that one & noticed that it was twice the size of mine.

Has for the cauliflower coming out of the other one's arse... I wouldn't even want to talk to or touch anyone who'd been near that thing!

• Upvote 1