The Deal Breaker

bumblebee

I see this cutie in a bar or wherever, and start a bit of flirting. She is all I fancy in an LB/femboy, but there is one test left. For me it is presentable feet, and if they don't past his particular test, i.e I glance down and see some dodgy nails, misshaped toes, corns or whatever, my passion hits the brakes and I switch off. This to me is my deal breaker, along with phimosis, which sadly may only be discovered too late back in the loom.

So guys, what is your instant turn off, the thing that makes you think "No further shall I go on this one"

• Upvote 2

Yet another nice idea for a thread BB.......Hmmmmmm,I have several dealbreakers.....I dont mind her having a drink or 2,but my number 1 dealbreaker is if she starts getting drunk.....,I drop her immediately.....I also try and engage in a little tonsil hockey in the bar before the deal is sealed,if she doesnt like to kiss,she's dropped immediately.....another one is (of course) if she asks ridiculous money for her services,thats an instant dealbreaker.....besides all that,Im quite easy to please-555

Deal Breakers:

1) Body hair

2) Bad breath ( I can handle booze and/or tobacco smell but not too much Thai spice)

3) Dick or ass odour

4) Lacklustre attitude for my hot lusty body :-)

5) Limp dick

6) Clock watchers

7) Anyone who has been with either Deepthroat or Mr. Duke. :-)

As such I realize my pickings are slim and getting slimmer.

Interesting. Your foot fetish seems to be more of a concern for you than my tongue fetish is for me - but then again, I'm resigned to the fact that most girls have normal sized tongues. And my fetish is more an "additional bonus!" than a deal breaker. If a girl has a tongue like a squirrel, it doesn't turn me on but it doesn't turn me off. On the other hand, if she unfurls a moose tongue that allows her to lick her ears I'm paying the barfine before she's even got that monster rolled back up into her mouth.

Deal breakers for me include:

1. No tonsil hockey or kissing in the bar.

Now, sometimes it can be a sign of a demure/shy nature, which I take into account. But if she's an exuberant exhibitionist type but she's not inserted her tongue into my mouth yet and shies away from the opportunities that I present for her to do so, then that's a non-starter in my book.

2. Overly interested in the financial aspects of our fling; turning a potentially passionate encounter into a trip to the accountant is a big red flag and usually results in an instant fail.

For me, it's usually bad personal hygiene of one kind or another, bad breath (smoking), body odor, that kind of thing. Though, I have to say, that in general, most of the ladboys I've seen in the bars take really good care of their appearance and usually smell really nice as well.

For me it's if she takes a phone call, or wants to change the tv channel, while I am fucking her!

Seriously tho: odors,sores, yellow eyes, volatile temperment & constantly asking for $$$ are the dealbreakers.

• Upvote 1

A handlebar mustache will always put me off.

I've also got a slight problem with missing teeth & belching! However, I do quite like having bad language used on me.

But seriously, I remember my second ever LB encounter about 11 years ago on Koh Samui with an extremely sexy, slender, rangy & slightly reptilian 'Amazonian' type creature. Anyway, back then, all those years ago, I still wasn't yet entirely 'emotionally' comfortable with what I was doing, much of the time stuck in a spin asking myself way too many questions. This situation was only made a trillion times worse for me when one day at her bar she proudly presented me with a handful of photographs of her former self when she was a military policeman with a huge protruding Isarn jaw... FUCK MAN, I NEARLY PUKED!!!

That was without a shaddow of doubt the worse ever deal breaker for me.

All of the above mentioned deal breakers will have me running for the door too, apart from 'limp dick', if they're on hormones then I realy don't have a problem with that.

@BB, totally with you on the feet thing, second worse deal breaker for me was a few years back in Ezy when I was being a bit of a nuisance chasing 'Dear' around. Anyway, I got stopped dead in my tracks when one night I looked down at her feet & saw that the tops of her insteps were covered in 3"-4" thick black hairs... Pebbles n' dust... I was gone! :bad:

@Willy, I've heard you're incredibly easy to please! :p

• Upvote 3

Mine have been mentioned already...

1. Som Tam Breath (garlic and fish)

2. "you barfine me", "you buy me drink" opening line (or gesture)

3. must like to kiss

4. 45 minutes in the bathroom

5. bad alcohol/drug problem

6. trying to change the deal in the loom (although hard to know that in advance)

7. mood swings...unfriendliness

• Upvote 1

I like to get close for the GFE. You can close your eyes or turn off the lights but you can't turn off your sense of smell. So how they smell is important.

So seeing a girl smoke in the bar is real turnoff. Smoking is like the triple whammy

1. the stench gets into her gums (where you can taste it as well as smell it), into her hair and clothes.

2. the stench transfers to your pillows so you have to do the laundry or smell it long after she's gone

3. she's destroyed a lot of the nerves she uses for smelling thus crippling her own sense of smell. This means she's not even going to be aware of how bad she smells.

Mine have been mentioned already...

1. Som Tam Breath (garlic and fish)

2. "you barfine me", "you buy me drink" opening line (or gesture)

3. must like to kiss

4. 45 minutes in the bathroom

5. bad alcohol/drug problem

6. trying to change the deal in the loom (although hard to know that in advance)

7. mood swings...unfriendliness

Ok, delete my earlier post and replace it with this. Wish I'd said this.

Deal Breakers

1- Beard

2- Big Hands

3- Non-kissers

4- Som tum eaters, have you smelt their "Farts" :blink:

5- Cant get Hard

6- Cant get it "Up" :spiteful:

7- Clockwatchers

8- Wondering if she has been with Deepthroat? :unsure:

9- Any girl that thinks Sam is "handsum" man lol

Sounds like a lot of you guys are led around by your nose... :D

A lot of ladyboys have a similar body scent, which I find intoxicating. But I get it about the breath -- in fact, since BB mentioned this thread to me the other day it seems like I can't escape bad breath. I woke up the other morning, and it was like I was in bed with PigPen from Charlie Brown's Peanuts, like there was a grey cloud engulfing the bed. I literally had to wake her up and put the bottle of mouthwash (standard bathroom accoutrements for any LB lover) in her hand... :bad:

• Upvote 1

Very simple; a smoker.

Talk about an automatic turn-off, yuucchhh.

Also amazons and girls with those comical too-big tits bursting out of their shirts.

Any girl who comes on to me in a bar as well, she won't get my business even if she's the cutest one in there. As usual the choice of a date is to be made by ME, not by some Issan girl rubbing her hand on my thigh hoping to cover her rent this month.

Also amazons and girls with those comical too-big tits bursting out of their shirts.

Good one JaiDee! Even more true for me with ridiculous butt implants or so much face-work you start to wonder if she is even Human?!?!

On the drinking thing, It usually pisses me off when I'm drunk and the girl isn't even drinking. And visa-versa, when I'm sober, drunk people annoy me.

Now toss in hygene. I need a girl with freshly washed, sexy hair. But hair on the legs or toes is a deal breaker for sure. Needs to look like she takes care of herself and not just a 'drunken bar whore' mess of a person.

Lung, the 'former self' pics when she was a man make the vomit taste come to my mouth. I am telling myself in my head she was born a LB! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

On the drinking thing, It usually pisses me off when I'm drunk and the girl isn't even drinking. And visa-versa, when I'm sober, drunk people annoy me.

Yes, for sure......I drink nid-noi so I can't stand seeing drunks; and I see them often and they drive me NUTS.

I usually don't see too many super-drunk ladyboys though, but if I do for sure that is a deal breaker.

Conversely, same as you if I am having a beer or 3 I'd like her to join in; I haven't bought a "lady drink" {IE, watered down fanta and 2 ice cubes for 120 baht} in years and years, once I realized how much of a rip-off they are. If I ask a girl to sit down these days and if she wants a drink, she had better say Heineken or at least a Bacardi Breezer or she gets nothing at all.

interesting thread for me in that, being a ridiculously picky lblover ("you think SHE is fat?" is a refrain i've heard a million times)-- i could pretty much agree with *every* 'deal-breaker' listed.

but truth is, i'm not sure there is any *one* dealbreaker. i might *wish* her breath were better, or she'd had one less drink, or she'd quit smoking or she was completely smooth and hairless beneath the eyebrows or she hadn't stuffed those perfect hormonal tits with silicone or she had better manners and were a tad less greedy, less mercenary...but...

i must confess i get back to the whole gestalt: the smile/ass/behavior/smell/style/skin tone/affection/power/etc all rolled into one, to the point where any *one* (or even 2 or 3) deficient elements may well be forgiven if the other 47 or 48 are out-of-this world. and yes, when i find a very firm, very skinny little ass sitting atop long lean legs, all tightly wrapped in perfect skin -- well, i might not want to kiss her, speak to her, listen to her, or trust her alone w/my wallet while i take a shower -- but i'm probably gonna wanna tap that one time anyway. :crazysmile:

then again, when i see an ass shot up with silicone that's starting to slide down into the thighs--hmmm, okay, i spoke too soon. i guess i do have that one dealbreaker...

although i suppose a beautiful face performing a brilliant blowjob from a fully-dressed and seated position where all i can see is the perfect mouth and hard-nippled breasts wouldn't be out of the question....

so, no, i don't have any one dealbreaker.

:friends:

• Upvote 1

Lung, the 'former self' pics when she was a man make the vomit taste come to my mouth. I am telling myself in my head she was born a LB! :rolleyes:

I do exactly the same thing Rukkie, even to the point of trying to tell myself that they're some sort of exotic hybrid, maybe 3 parts reptilian to 1 part soi dog. When I have to confront myself with the fact that I'm getting tangled up with another hairy arsed geezer, just like myself, the whole thing really starts going to shit... Very quicly!

Deal breaker no: 456757645760609 The realization that she's a REAL 'he', just like myself! :startle:

well maybe not "just like" you...

:friends:

then again...since we've never met...and i don't want to pre-suppose anything here..you got any photos?

:crazysmile:

Yeah, I have, but I most definitely don't want you wanking over them :cold:

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...