The Deal Breaker

bumblebee

feet is very important for me... am lucky my gf has a nice feet, when i met her at mactan cebu airport, 1st thing i checked is her feet and i was glad its fully pedicured or wat, it's not that small but not manly big. her feet is ok compared to her goddess beauty. then when we go to salon she doesnt worry about her hair, she always do something about her feet and that's a plus for me. I love Ivy Base very much.

If the girl has a pair of unblemished legs which are tapered, firm and curved just how I adore them, then I can forgive a heck of alot else.

But my criteria for fast love vs. GFE are vastly different, but either way she must have legs which I want to lick at any and every opportunity and must not be ticklish on her legs or mind me doing it. Legs, I love legs, so if she has bad breath and she's with me for fast love I don't care as I'm down the other end.

If the girl has a pair of unblemished legs which are tapered, firm and curved just how I adore them, then I can forgive a heck of alot else.

unblemished legs are hard to come by in LOS, as soon as I look down at the legs there is usually a collection of bruises and scars. It seems your not a proper Thai unless you've had a few motorbike crashes along the way.

• 9 months later...

Ass hair. I see a hairy ass and my tool disappears. Personally, I like my ladyboys smooth. I can handle well-trimmed cock hair, but bushes of hair growing out of every orifice makes me want to vomit.

Oh yes, and add on everything else everyone else said.

• Upvote 1

So, no-one has phimosis as a dealbreaker?

That and the 'I do EVERYthing' attitude (not to mention the 'I do EVERYthing' STATEMENT in the bar...), only to find that 'Cannot boom-boom - you too big, tilak' in the bedroom.

I took a certain young lady (and certainly not a beginner - 26, if she is to be believed) from a certain bar, and I was able to give her a BJ and let her semi-limp dick flop around my Tradesman's Entrance before I heard 'I cum already'...

Hours later, after sleepy time, I am told - and, yes, you guessed it - that my little soldier is too much for her too take. Not only that, but she won't do BJ as 'I not like',,,

What is one to do?

Simple - pay up, and make a mental note never to go there again.  Anything else wold be ungentlemanly.

Ohhhh so thats Phimosis.thanks for the link route67..

post-212-0-71204300-1367225285_thumb.jpg

As long as it's good n clean and fresh not a problem..........with a bit of pre cum whirl your finger around the head and in the foreskin will drive her wild. :good: 

Ass hair. I see a hairy ass and my tool disappears. Personally, I like my ladyboys smooth. I can handle well-trimmed cock hair, but bushes of hair growing out of every orifice makes me want to vomit.

Oh yes, and add on everything else everyone else said.

Here here to that, took the words right out of my mouth on that one !

• Upvote 1

Only happened to me ONE time in 10 years of mongering, but has anyone else ever been told to pay the girl up front for her time?

I was dumbstruck......took a girl off Soi Bangla in Patong who had a real attitude [that should have been the tip off, but you know; it was 3am and she looked pretty good]. Anyway, we get back to the room and she tells me she wants the 1500 we had agreed upon up front!  I was amazed, that had never happened before and talk about a deal-breaker; my cock couldn't get hard with a crane if I paid her up front.

I told her to take a hike and once she realized I was serious she got real and stopped foolishly asking for the cash up front, but by then the mood was broken and she sucked in bed anyway.

• Upvote 1

... but you know; it was 3am and she looked pretty good

One drunken, cold, rainy, miserable night many years ago I was sitting in a cab at a red light and noticed a bumper stick on the car in front of us. It read: "AT 2 AM NOBODY IS UGLY"

I pondered that, smiled, and agreed. However I did not suck off the Haitian cabbie.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

If I had to choose one single factor for a deal-breaker it would be attitude. Because if she didn't already have the ass/legs/heels combination I'm after I probably wouldn't be talking to her anyway.

"AT 2 AM NOBODY IS UGLY"

I pondered that, smiled, and agreed. However I did not suck off the Haitian cabbie.  :biggrin:

Even Haitian cabbie's have limits SS   :obscene:

One drunken, cold, rainy, miserable night many years ago I was sitting in a cab at a red light and noticed a bumper stick on the car in front of us. It read: "AT 2 AM NOBODY IS UGLY"

Sam after a dozen beers the same rules apply at any time of the day............

• 2 years later...

Knowing she has been with someone you are not a fan of.

Probably find ones options are limited if that view was taken. Let's face it, if someone, shall we say, disliked Juri or Donnykey, they would probably need to go to Brazil to find a LB to shag, that either of those two rascals hasn't been with. :biggrin:

Probably find ones options are limited if that view was taken. Let's face it, if someone, shall we say, disliked Juri or Donnykey, they would probably need to go to Brazil to find a LB to shag, that either of those two rascals hasn't been with. :biggrin:

Probably another planet. 

Was with one of the hottest and most passable LBs I've seen in a long time.

Things were going great until she started telling me how much she missed Thaksin. After noticing I didn't respond, she started pressing for my opinion. So I gave it too her.

Not a smart girl, but smart enough to know she had to work to get things back on track. And she did.

But screwed it again when asking how much I would pay. First she primed me with a hand on my Johnson, told me how much she needed money, and then asked how much I pay for ST. By that point I was over her, so I said 500. Never seen a girl drop a cock so fast. She said she wanted 3k, and I said, "Good for you! I hope you get it."

She said, "I think you can pay 3k."

"Sure I can, but why pay you 3k when I pay everyone else 1k?" The argument was lost on her, she just wanted the money. She realized I was serious when I started to leave, and dropped her price to 1k.

My last words to her were, "500, baby."

Glad I didn't go with her.

• Upvote 2