Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the powers invested in me (by myself!) and in accordance with the highest number of expressed preferences by BMs posting in this thread so far, I hereby announce the first 2 Romscars awarded for 20

Ho! Ho! Ho!   It's Christmas Day and what better day to award this year's special Romscar that so captures the Season's spirit of reaching out to others in joyous solidarity.  I am talking about the 2

Time for another Romscar ... 2020 was the year the world was paralyzed by covid, which mongeringwise meant no sex tourism trips, absent which much fewer TRs than usually were posted and one would

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Rom said:

And here comes the Romscar that if I do not award in line with the unanimous wishes of the BMs who posted might get me banned from LBR too.   I was initially thinking of giving it out to Loverboy over at PY for his enticing Ladyboy Mansion concept thinking that no other shoot during 2020 gathered so many ladyboys in sexy gear.  Ever the well-informed one, Pdoggg pointed me in the direction of Bumblebee's beach follies which took place in January 2020 with the TJ's Cockettes in the skimpiest possible bikinis allowed in public in the Kingdom. 

Loverboy still gets one of my ad hoc Romscars for 2020 Photo Journalist of the Year for his coverage of the Ladyboy Mansion sex fantasy he staged ...  (will someone pls tell him ?...)

... and the Romscar for 2020 Photographer of the Year goes to TJ's photographer-in-residence and LBR beloved admin Bumblebee.   The accolades previously posted by BMs in support of attributing the Romscar to him already said it all about his dedication to photographing ladyboys at their best, including unstaged pics, and continuously sharing them with our mongers' community here and at PY.  I would add only that the fact that so many BMs publicly expressed their support here at the Romscars Club (where some of them had until then avoided posting) says even more about the man than the photographer...

Keep on clicking Bumblebee...

bumblebeach.jpg.83a5345deeb5c383c479e67e79196004.jpg

Romscars Behind-the-Scenes Report:   Believe it or not Bumblebee did the whole TJ's beach shoot lying down on the sand on his belly because that was the only way he managed to hide his raging hard-on from the innocent models provoking it.

I wish you had not posted that TJ's photo. It includes a girl, 4th from the right who is very special. Not my gf but one I think a lot of. Should see her now, knee deep in a paddy field. What a difference Covid makes!!!.

And yes, BB is a deserved winner.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I wish you had not posted that TJ's photo. It includes a girl, 4th from the right who is very special. Not my gf but one I think a lot of. Should see her now, knee deep in a paddy field. What a difference Covid makes!!!.

And yes, BB is a deserved winner.

She was looking as good as ever that wonderful winters’s afternoon.

D93E02EA-C54C-4A02-A2E6-15DCACCCFA9C.jpeg

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks gentlemen.  I feel like I am doing a worthy job when my Romscar announcements are followed by BM cheers for the winners...

As you may have gathered by now, I give out Romscars and I give out ad hoc Romscars with the latter being my own personal choice to acknowledge BMs who did something unique during the year or just to lighten things up.  THEEE Romscars (tout court) are far more meaningful as they underscore the choices of multiple BMs and they concern broader categories that repeat themselves every year: BM of the Year; TR of the Year; Photographer of the Year; Ladyboy of the Year; etc; etc.   The exception since I moved the circus from PY to LBR has been "Moderator of the Year" which used to be a crowd favorite at PY, but here I realized pitting Pdoggg against Bumblebee was not gonna fly.

All this to say that this year I would like to add another 3 FULL Romscar categories and I need BMs' help.  2020 being the year of covid, it ruined our mongering prospects, but it ruined even more the lives of countless Thais who make it possible for us to have such a good time when we are in their country.  But some members of our community on the ground actually did something to help those whose incomes were more adversely affected by covid, and so I felt it timely to add in 2020 3 "Jai-Dee" Romscars to acknowledge them.  As you might now, Jai-Dee  (ใจดี) translates as "good-hearted" which is exactly what the Romscars seeks to be about (being nice for the sake of being nice, excellence, courtesy).

Not having been to Thailand since January 2020 (just before the pandemic) all I have to go by is what I read here and at PY.   I have been very impressed with what M and the TJ bumblebettes have done in terms of supporting their neighboring Naklua community with food and medicine distribution and, not less importantly, raising morale with the ladyboys' beauty and grace in interacting with the more desperate.  Across town, Herbert has taken the lead to likewise support in kind and with encouragement the underemployed P4Ps and non-P4Ps of soi Chayapoom and nearby Buakhao.   So I would like to be the first to throw my hat into the ring with my well-meaning but perhaps too partially-informed nominations:

              Romscar for 2020 Jai-Dee BM of the Year:   Herbert

              Romscar for 2020 Jai-Dee Ladyboy of the Year:   ????  

                Romscar for 2020 Jai-Dee Bar of the Year:  TJ's Music Bar

Please may I hear about these and other worthy candidates from more BMs, especially those of you on the field of play who witnessed unsung acts of excellence and kindness in assisting those more adversely affected by covid in the ladyboy community at large?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rom said:

Thanks gentlemen.  I feel like I am doing a worthy job when my Romscar announcements are followed by BM cheers for the winners...

As you may have gathered by now, I give out Romscars and I give out ad hoc Romscars with the latter being my own personal choice to acknowledge BMs who did something unique during the year or just to lighten things up.  THEEE Romscars (tout court) are far more meaningful as they underscore the choices of multiple BMs and they concern broader categories that repeat themselves every year: BM of the Year; TR of the Year; Photographer of the Year; Ladyboy of the Year; etc; etc.   The exception since I moved the circus from PY to LBR has been "Moderator of the Year" which used to be a crowd favorite at PY, but here I realized pitting Pdoggg against Bumblebee was not gonna fly.

All this to say that this year I would like to add another 3 FULL Romscar categories and I need BMs' help.  2020 being the year of covid, it ruined our mongering prospects, but it ruined even more the lives of countless Thais who make it possible for us to have such a good time when we are in their country.  But some members of our community on the ground actually did something to help those whose incomes were more adversely affected by covid, and so I felt it timely to add in 2020 3 "Jai-Dee" Romscars to acknowledge them.  As you might now, Jai-Dee  (ใจดี) translates as "good-hearted" which is exactly what the Romscars seeks to be about (being nice for the sake of being nice, excellence, courtesy).

Not having been to Thailand since January 2020 (just before the pandemic) all I have to go by is what I read here and at PY.   I have been very impressed with what M and the TJ bumblebettes have done in terms of supporting their neighboring Naklua community with food and medicine distribution and, not less importantly, raising morale with the ladyboys' beauty and grace in interacting with the more desperate.  Across town, Herbert has taken the lead to likewise support in kind and with encouragement the underemployed P4Ps and non-P4Ps of soi Chayapoom and nearby Buakhao.   So I would like to be the first to throw my hat into the ring with my well-meaning but perhaps too partially-informed nominations:

              Romscar for 2020 Jai-Dee BM of the Year:   Herbert

              Romscar for 2020 Jai-Dee Ladyboy of the Year:   ????  

                Romscar for 2020 Jai-Dee Bar of the Year:  TJ's Music Bar

Please may I hear about these and other worthy candidates from more BMs, especially those of you on the field of play who witnessed unsung acts of excellence and kindness in assisting those more adversely affected by covid in the ladyboy community at large?

Herberth I think went far beyond a standard falung bar owner with his food hand outs , I even noticed some expats lined up to so for me my vote is Herb 

TJ's for number two

  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bumblebee said:

She was looking as good as ever that wonderful winters’s afternoon.

D93E02EA-C54C-4A02-A2E6-15DCACCCFA9C.jpeg

Dont point her out for gods sake!!!'. Dont say its the one with the red bikini in the middle showing her bum.! And no, not the one in the red bikini in the right background.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

While, as part of the Romscar ceremonies, I drew the cartoon of the 2 lovely ladies,  it was BBG who went out of his way to package it into something they must be so touched and proud to have received.  To that end, BBG mobilized his pal Quinn.  If I had known they were going to do it, I would have spent a little more time to draw a better likeness of Teya.   Also if I knew BBG and Quinn would ever do one like that for me, I would break rules and award a Romscar to myself to hang their framed rendition in my shack...   cheers

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Newbie of the Year is always a tough Romscar to award.  First because of who/what exactly is a "newbie"?  A BM new to the Board ? Or a BM new to ladyboy mongering ?  Last year I gave the newbie Romscar to Imran Khan who qualified on both counts.  But 2 years ago it went by popular vote to The-Sith who was new to the PY Board but an old hand at another Board and at fucking ladyboys.

I like to go with the “new to the Board” because that initial period is when a new BM shows his worth by capturing the attention of the other BMs with interesting posts.  In 2020 there were 3 or 4 such interesting new BMs at PY, but no point in giving them Romscars that they are never going to hear about under the strict gag rule there as regards anything Rom.  I am not even going to name them because my recognition might further delay them being advanced by their overseers who are either clueless or making them crawl a little longer.

That means the 2020 newbie Romscar will go to a noteworthy LBR BM having joined over the last 12 months, and 2 names immediately pop up:  Kylemore and Papa Sam.  “The Trooper” versus “The Loose Cannon.”  Both made substantial and entertaining posts on our Board, but only one of them – Kylemore - made a TR which under Romscar criteria serves as a tiebreaker.  I wish Kylemore’s TR had been an LBR exclusive (he simultaneously posted it verbatim at PY) but a multi-Board TR has its merits too in terms of bringing both online communities closer by putting PY on par with LBR where less content is produced but some of it of a much higher quality PY can no longer aspire to :sword:.

Soooooooo the Romscar for Newbie of 2020 goes to:  Kylemore.   Well done pal.  You are a newbie to LBR but not to ladyboys and your old school, blow-by-blow TR makes that very clear.  You are also not an online newbie having been a BM at PY since 2012 and being Advanced there, which is more than I was. Hope this Romscar motivates you to stay engaged with LBR and once in a while post here at the Romscars Club.

And well done Papa Sam also.  You are a wild poster and you got my attention.

Rom

KylemoreRomscar.jpg.0ecd987c6f6a6138b84808b05a5281a3.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rom said:

Newbie of the Year is always a tough Romscar to award.  First because of who/what exactly is a "newbie"?  A BM new to the Board ? Or a BM new to ladyboy mongering ?  Last year I gave the newbie Romscar to Imran Khan who qualified on both counts.  But 2 years ago it went by popular vote to The-Sith who was new to the PY Board but an old hand at another Board and at fucking ladyboys.

I like to go with the “new to the Board” because that initial period is when a new BM shows his worth by capturing the attention of the other BMs with interesting posts.  In 2020 there were 3 or 4 such interesting new BMs at PY, but no point in giving them Romscars that they are never going to hear about under the strict gag rule there as regards anything Rom.  I am not even going to name them because my recognition might further delay them being advanced by their overseers who are either clueless or making them crawl a little longer.

That means the 2020 newbie Romscar will go to a noteworthy LBR BM having joined over the last 12 months, and 2 names immediately pop up:  Kylemore and Papa Sam.  “The Trooper” versus “The Loose Cannon.”  Both made substantial and entertaining posts on our Board, but only one of them – Kylemore - made a TR which under Romscar criteria serves as a tiebreaker.  I wish Kylemore’s TR had been an LBR exclusive (he simultaneously posted it verbatim at PY) but a multi-Board TR has its merits too in terms of bringing both online communities closer by putting PY on par with LBR where less content is produced but some of it of a much higher quality PY can no longer aspire to :sword:.

Soooooooo the Romscar for Newbie of 2020 goes to:  Kylemore.   Well done pal.  You are a newbie to LBR but not to ladyboys and your old school, blow-by-blow TR makes that very clear.  You are also not an online newbie having been a BM at PY since 2012 and being Advanced there, which is more than I was. Hope this Romscar motivates you to stay engaged with LBR and once in a while post here at the Romscars Club.

And well done Papa Sam also.  You are a wild poster and you got my attention.

Rom

KylemoreRomscar.jpg.0ecd987c6f6a6138b84808b05a5281a3.jpg

Nice Kylemore!

 

after I won the first Romscar for Newbie of the year..... it became way easier to pick up LBs at malls...p4p girls were giving me discounts at the bars, and I almost signed an endorsement contract with Smooci.com.

A drinking habit got worse after that because of the fame.... but I eventually recovered. Don't let the fame go to your head and you'll be good. And keep posting the TRs!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ho! Ho! Ho! :santa:  It's Christmas Day and what better day to award this year's special Romscar that so captures the Season's spirit of reaching out to others in joyous solidarity.  I am talking about the 2020 Romscar for Good Heart (Jay-Dee in Thai) Bar of the Year, which seeks to acknowledge the bar team that went beyond its farang-catering mission to assist the local community of farang-caterers during 2020's difficult times of covid-19 when business plummeted and incomes were reduced to poverty levels.

From what I have seen reported here, at PY and on social media, many ladyboys stepped forward to support their ladyboy sisters, families and local communities sharing what little they have and raising funds any other way they can (including hitting on us farangs for transfers).  And when they had no income to share, they shared their beauty and congeniality to raise morale all around them, such as Pattaya's Jasmine whose Dance Troupe did some entertaining and fundraising in conjunction with TJ's.

But the most striking images of solidarity I registered were posted right here in this Board by the Delirious Bar team that launched a Covid Fund for Sex Workers and prepared meals for free distribution to the many neighbors in the now all but businessless Buakhao-Chayapoom red light sois.  From the pics of her distributing those heart-warming little white plastic bags with food, it appears the stewardship of the initiative was Dao's but I am sure her partner Herbert made it happen as well.  Their staff all helped too.  It was indeed an excellent team effort by the Delirious Bar crew.

The pictures below (reposted from the Delirious Club) speak for themselves.  Mongers and gentlemen, the first ever Romscar for Jay-Dee เจย์ดี   Bar of the Year goes to Delirious Bar & Whisky Lounge.  Thanks also for making all of us in the ladyboy mongers community look good.

Merry Christmas my friends

Rom

Delirious10.jpg.551c44702bd56d08cd19d1d408440859.jpg

Delirious3.jpg.7a9a75d886fe0695f88bf5819e6ce5de.jpg

Delirious9.jpg.51a34faf79da9d39ac3a71a9b713abe0.jpg

Delirious7.jpg.aeee0ea40c23e26e0d3baa765abe4130.jpg

Delirious1.jpg.9ae2b4141f4bc5a28828861fad1dd6b5.jpg

Delirious5.jpg.c95599fc6400eeeba87c9b04b3656a26.jpg

Delirious4.jpg.5119f168954871161039fea237a6fa7d.jpg

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2020 at 12:28 AM, Rom said:

Newbie of the Year is always a tough Romscar to award.  First because of who/what exactly is a "newbie"?  A BM new to the Board ? Or a BM new to ladyboy mongering ?  Last year I gave the newbie Romscar to Imran Khan who qualified on both counts.  But 2 years ago it went by popular vote to The-Sith who was new to the PY Board but an old hand at another Board and at fucking ladyboys.

I like to go with the “new to the Board” because that initial period is when a new BM shows his worth by capturing the attention of the other BMs with interesting posts.  In 2020 there were 3 or 4 such interesting new BMs at PY, but no point in giving them Romscars that they are never going to hear about under the strict gag rule there as regards anything Rom.  I am not even going to name them because my recognition might further delay them being advanced by their overseers who are either clueless or making them crawl a little longer.

That means the 2020 newbie Romscar will go to a noteworthy LBR BM having joined over the last 12 months, and 2 names immediately pop up:  Kylemore and Papa Sam.  “The Trooper” versus “The Loose Cannon.”  Both made substantial and entertaining posts on our Board, but only one of them – Kylemore - made a TR which under Romscar criteria serves as a tiebreaker.  I wish Kylemore’s TR had been an LBR exclusive (he simultaneously posted it verbatim at PY) but a multi-Board TR has its merits too in terms of bringing both online communities closer by putting PY on par with LBR where less content is produced but some of it of a much higher quality PY can no longer aspire to :sword:.

Soooooooo the Romscar for Newbie of 2020 goes to:  Kylemore.   Well done pal.  You are a newbie to LBR but not to ladyboys and your old school, blow-by-blow TR makes that very clear.  You are also not an online newbie having been a BM at PY since 2012 and being Advanced there, which is more than I was. Hope this Romscar motivates you to stay engaged with LBR and once in a while post here at the Romscars Club.

And well done Papa Sam also.  You are a wild poster and you got my attention.

Rom

KylemoreRomscar.jpg.0ecd987c6f6a6138b84808b05a5281a3.jpg

Wooohooo!! 2020 started on a high with a great trip in Jan, took a decidedly sinister turn and is now ending on a high. Surely a sign of better days ahead. Thank you indeed @Rom

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Kylemore said:

Wooohooo!! 2020 started on a high with a great trip in Jan, took a decidedly sinister turn and is now ending on a high. Surely a sign of better days ahead. Thank you indeed @Rom

Little did we know when we sipped those cold beers in Naklua and Jomtien back in January what was about to happen.  Hopefully things work out with the vaccine and we can relive those halcyon times again next year at some stage.  Well done on the award pal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

yes well done Kylemore... just don't call QG illustrious again will ya!

I bumped into Quinn this afternoon and we were talking about Teya's birthday bash on the 29th, saying things like it's a shame so many people aren't here.

but hopefully her next one [29 dec 2021 Duke !] could be a hell of a bash if things improve and you guys can get over. some of you can help me and Quinn with our walking frames.......

 

 

 

 

1

Link to post
Share on other sites

2018 Romscar Bar Owner of the Year and Hall of Legends superBM Jimbo began in 2020 billing himself as “the janitor” of the ladyboy bar he currently manages.  Accordingly, I toyed with the idea of awarding Jimbo a Romscar for 2020 Ladyboy Bar Janitor of the Year, but it would not be kosher because he is not actually the janitor…

What Jimbo more factually blossomed into during 2020 was a mesmerizing webcam model, who, from what I witness at his bar livestreams, gets bought more lady drinks than his ladyboy co-stars.  So it’s only fitting that Jimbo gets the Romscar for 2020 Webcam Model of the Year.  Bravo Jimbo you’ve done it again!

 

Jimbo2.png.f79c3585010e4ab4b2f8d2c6d38acceb.png

Jimbo.png.08e12322ad6678bb4f6de244c119d3bf.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As of this post, my previous one (yesterday!) had not received any +1s and was followed by death silence, which can only mean BMs are uneasy with the idea of me pulling Jimbo’s leg …  Apologies to all.  “Pulling one’s leg”, as they say in Britain, means teasingly joking someone, but I realize not everyone gets British idioms or my understated British sense of humour.  Including it seems the Board’s Brits…  Like now:  Did you get it when I underscored how the Board’ Brits don’t get British sense of humour?  … or just just now when I spelled it out for them? … It’s funny guys!  Uncomfortably funny for some BMs if coming from me…but funny enough for those BMs who have no bromance feelings for Jimbo… (and I did it again!...)

Ohhhhh fuggedaboutit and back to the Romscars.  There is one more Romscar left to award: the prestigious Bar Owner of the Year Romscar, which said leg-pulled Jimbo won in 2018 even though he was not the owner at TJ’s  (encore!)…

Seriously folks, the Romscars Bar Owner of the Year is the one Romscar I don’t ask for BMs inputs because BMs  tend to (understandably!) be faithful to their long-preferred bar choices and ignore what happened in the current year in other bars.  For example: if I leave it up to LBR BMs, Emmy’s bar will win Bar of the Year every single year…  Plus: the Bar Owner of the Year Romscar is closely correlated to the outcome of the industry-standard Thailand’s TOP10 Ladyboy Bars of the Year, which I rank every year based solely on my personal experience and criteria.

Having said all that, I am pleased to announce that for 2020 the choice of Bar Owner of the Year is a no-brainer:  PY’s Youngone gets it with a mile distance from the competition as far as I can see.  In a year when covid decimated farang bar businesses everywhere, K'Are'Us co-owner Youngone charged forward 7th Cavalry-style and actually acquired another bar-Sweethearts after it went bust.  On top of that, he hired former Sweethearts co-owner Jimbo the Legend to run it and keep his farang groupies around the bar.  And on top of top of that, Youngone comes up with ladyboy live streams to generate cash flow.  LIVE STREAMS of frolicking non-nude ladyboys like had never been done commercially in our ladyboy mongers world.  Magnificent!  Youngone is 2020's Bar Owner of the Year, Sweethearts is Bar of the Year and at some point I will announce here and at PY the runner-up bars in my annual Thailand’s TOP10 Bars of the Year rankings.

That concludes the 2020 Romscars…  I may come back later with a recap and some more media.

Thanks gentlemen for watching and remember to stay excellent and party on!

Rom

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"Webcam Model of the Year" , lol.  Well, i suppose i should thank you Rom, but really the girls get waaay more drinks than i do. I think i only get some out of pity!

I'm sure all of us at Sweethearts, especially barowner of the year, Youngone, will be delighted to receive your awards. However the ceremony looks as though it's on ice again, judging by the Governor's pronouncements this morning that we're back into lockdown!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Jimbo.  I know well about jokes and how they are only funny to the extent we like the person telling them.  I also know timing is everything and mine was either spot on or terrible, again depending on perspective… I like to think it was good timing to acknowledge both you and youngone PRIOR to the lockdown re-closure, as afterwards it might come across as some sort of consolation attempt…

Keeping Sweethearts in business the way you 2 have has been truly an excellent endeavor to the primary benefit of your staff and guys like me who can only hope there are still bars to party on when covid recedes…

Please accept that you are far too larger-than-life a player for me to ignore in our ladyboy players microcosm that I like to celebrate online when I cant do it on the field-of-play…

I take this opportunity also to ask you a question that has been bugging me for over a year and perhaps offer an apology…  The last time I was at TJ’s  while you were there, did you recognize me and tried to greet me?  You smiled at me as I was leaving the bar and I did not stop …  I had just gone there to try to rekindle things with Lily but had just realized she stood me up (barfined on my clock!) and I left TJ's immediately without even ordering a drink …  If so, apologies… Please realize I am intimidated to chat with you bc of how you are so popular with punters who despise me.  Hope you are not one of them because I have nothing but admiration (bordering on jealousy) for you.

Happy New Year Jimbo.  What does not kill you makes you stronger.  We all know you will bounce back stronger than ever… 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

To answer your question, Rom: to be honest, as far as i can recall i've only ever had one, fairly brief conversation with you, and as my memory is bordering demential i probably didn't recognise you. But glad i smiled, even if you didn't even stop for a drink!

In future, don't be intimidated - my Grumpiness is legendary, but really i'm a pussycat!

Happy New Year - let's hope this covidcrap passes soon!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimbo33 said:

To answer your question, Rom: to be honest, as far as i can recall i've only ever had one, fairly brief conversation with you, and as my memory is bordering demential i probably didn't recognise you. But glad i smiled, even if you didn't even stop for a drink!

In future, don't be intimidated - my Grumpiness is legendary, but really i'm a pussycat!

Happy New Year - let's hope this covidcrap passes soon!

I have to second what Rom said......its an amazing feat to keep the LB fun going with drink, and engagement with the girls while lads are barred from LOS entry. You can develop this into a business model post covid because there will always be mongers who are at home but miss Thailand, even after covid.

Sweethearts rocked it in 2020!

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi The-Sith right on! 

Thanks Jimbo.  I recall us "briefly" meeting when Nick (original farang co-owner) introduced you back when C&D was across the alley (Katoeys'Я'Us ???).  We may have greeted a couple times after Nick left us but as time passed I became so popular with the C&D chorus line I started skipping barfines (not always!) and stopped looking you in the eye...

This being the Romscars Club (safe place for all !) and Jimbo having admitted to being a "pussycat" I think I would like to make a REVELATION I have never made here or at PY. So here goes:  Whether anyone thinks of me as the greatest jerk in the online ladyboy world or (more accurately! pls) the voice of reason and excellence of said online world, IT WAS JIMBO WHO MADE ME WHO I AM ONLINE !!!

You see: I was a founding BM at Pyongyang (PY), albeit a silent one who did not post for the first 3 or 4 years.  I found the juicy stuff being posted rather bland compared to my own ladyboy mongering experiences and private pics and saw no point in engaging the chore PY BMs who, unlike me, were mostly sexpats who knew each other from the field and had a Clique-like status at PY that makes it difficult for outsiders to break the ice ... And then one day I read in the C&D bar thread how a staff ladyboy there I really cared for had quit C&D in what I perceived was a very humiliating, cruel public scene.  At first it broke my heart to mentally picture her crying at the bar and walking away into the night like a shooed dog.  But then I got mad when I saw how the C&D regulars kept posting about it showing zero empathy for the ladyboy and disparaging her further.  That's when I stepped in to defend my friend and, being new to posting, I just lashed out in every direction.   Any BM who posted to refute me got hit back twice as hard and made to look insensitive to ladyboys in general.  Needless to say this was also my first of many ear pullings by Kendo who stepped in to hoover me and compound my sense of injustice at the narrative being shaped at the expense of the ladyboy's dignity.

The upside of all this is that a level-headed PY BM (LWFM) privated me to calm me down and he said I was fun to read and I should share my stories to gain acceptance by moderation.  He told me to do a TR and show some more pics such as those I had posted during the C&D brawl and were hoovered by Kendo along with my posts.  Positive feedback is the best incentive to get someone to play along, so I opened a new BM account and started from zero.  The rest is history.  BMs seemed to like my posts and the more I stepped on the line the more they liked them... So I just kept trying harder and coming back with more spectacular stuff and breaking the balls of any BM thick enough to pick on me.  Of course down the line the story would not end well for me as I was mobmod chased out of PY like a don't-belong-in-the-village-because-he-is-different Frankenstein ...  That's who I am: I am Dr. Jimbo's Frankenstein.  By posting about my ladyboy friend's exit, he unintendedly sparked the sequence of events that transformed me from silent BM lurker to becoming PY's most read contributor and, a few years later, the only source of red carpet awards in the ladyboy mongering world-The Romscars-and the gatekeeper to the Hall of Legends, both of which have deservedly acknowledged Jimbo.

'nough talk.  Here's a pic of the C&D ladyboy, the only ladyboy I ever look back and long for... Do you even remember her name Jimbo???

684258603_CDladyboy-Copy.JPG.f9c5ee41da4689062bf5101c28f030e7.JPG

Happy New Year everyone !

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...