30th January - Deepthroat bday party at Anaconda

deepthroat

Just firmed up details tonight, I'll be hosting a small bash at Anaconda on Monday Jan 30 to blot out any remembrance of the fact that I'm over 1/2 century old that day. Well past my sell-by date if you check the label closely I'm sure.

Hope to see you there; pass the word.

• Upvote 1

Just firmed up details tonight, I'll be hosting a small bash at Anaconda on Monday Jan 30 to blot out any remembrance of the fact that I'm over 1/2 century old that day. Well past my sell-by date if you check the label closely I'm sure.

Hope to see you there; pass the word.

DT i wish you a very happy birthday,but as you know i will be arriving on friday morning so with great regret i will miss your small(as you call it)bash.

But your birthday present will be arriving with me,to be given to you friday night with a big kiss (pls dont flatter yourself,it will be a friently one). :p

And like siamsam says "we want pics"

Fantastic party, thanks to all the guys that showed up and made it probably the most memorable bday I've ever had - and definitely the LOUDEST! :startle:

Biggest surprise of night: KARN (formerly of EZ Bar) arriving with her boyfriend from BKK. She looked absolutely amazing.

The staff, led by boss Noon, did an amazing job and took fantastic care of us at every turn.

Again, thanks to everyone for making this the best ever!

• Upvote 1