Coronavirus

seven

21 minutes ago, seven said:

Nevermind, I won’t debate politics with you. You’ll probably end up banned here as well. Adios.

I think you need to get your facts straight first, before I have the passive/aggressive shite with you.

You are not the first and definetly not the last 555.

You have still not answered my question, which country funded this lab in the first place and more importantly who signed off the fundinding for it. 

On 9/9/2021 at 11:58 PM, seven said:

Howard Stern has made his thoughts very clear about people refusing the COVID-19 vaccine: "F*** them."

Howard Stern to Joe Rogan: 'A doctor would also give you a vaccine, so why take horse-dewormer?'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/howard-stern-joe-rogan-covid-vaccine-horse-dewormer-192053902.html

On his SiriusXM show, Stern once again addressed"s***heads in our country who won't get vaccinations." He also took a shot at Joe Rogan for taking "horse-dewormer from a doctor" instead of a "cure."

Stern went on to address the blowback he received over vaccine comments on last Tuesday's show.

"All I said was everyone should get the vaccine, it should be mandatory. This brought down a slew of publicity like I haven't seen ever, it was mind-blowing. I was trying to figure it out, 'Why am I getting so much press for saying this? Is it really so wild?' All I'm doing is speaking common sense," he said. "We have a cure for this dreaded COVID and we're not taking it — take it. Make people take it the same way we take polio vaccines and every other vaccine."

Stern said "we have it so good in this country, people forgot about disease" and that there are "cures."

"It always wasn't like this. You don't get to live to 80 years old automatically. It's done with science," he added. "The reason we live longer is because of science."

The radio host doubled down on his stance that unvaccinated people should be refused treatment at hospitals.

"We're trapped in a country with imbeciles," he added. "Guess what? When we get COVID, we don't end up in the hospitals so we don't overload the hospitals. So what did I say? We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don't want you. We want you to all, either go to the hospital and stay home, die there with your COVID. Don't take the cure, but don't clog up our hospitals with your covid when you finally get it. Stay home, don't bother with science, it's too late. Go f**** yourself, we just don't have time for you."

• Like 1