Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

Have some bad news we have to close for 3 days thats on the 8 9 and 10 off april.

We got a letter from the police we will be open again on the 11 off april.

And here are some photo.s from the volunteer barcode on a party night.

Thanks Josh

If only my ex wives could see me now lol

there were rumours that bars were closing friday as well due to some religious holiday or similar...i think its called Chakri day..i think this rmour started in S Cowboy. In Pattaya it seems like no one knows but BKK i dont know

Thanks RX for the heads up.. even the stupid clown porter 'Oddjob" in my Hotel told me the bars were closed Friday.

Went to Baby Boom a few times and i like it. looking for Jay but missed her each time otherwise i would have put some pics up.

• Upvote 1

Other nice picture's from a evening in Baby Boom.

Great seeing Bell from Koyo7 up on stage. I'm assuming she was in there with a customer? I remember her from when she worked at Obesessions. She sure has changed over the years for the better. She looks leaner and meaner these days. She has such a hot body and some of the best tits money can. Definitely a fun girl to be with.

-Swedeman007

Hello Boys.

Here are some more photo's.

Looks like the first sign's of the dreaded sillycone in that second pic , say it ain't so Josh and she's only visiting .

Lets keep Baby Boom a sillycone free zone boys .

Lovely little suckable hormone titties are the future :goodjob:

• Upvote 1

Well, that's Evie heading on back to baby boom as cashier again after a little break... They dont half change their minds often lol

That'll make you happy steve :-) your drinks will taste all the better now.