Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

just a cameo appearance it would appear, Mardhi said she was Barfined from Anaconda that night just to go dance at Baby Boom for that party.

Apple was in Anaconda tonight - probably enough said on that score despite all the guys on PLB trying to make something of an issue.

Outstanding Beach Party @ Baby Boom tonight!

Lot's of Ladyboy Review Forum Members!

And also some bisexual ladies! :goodjob:

and lots of sexy ladyboys! :hot:

dancing to Tutti Frutti!

with bodypaint!

in the shower!

maybe some pics up today but our photographer is mao mak mak! :drinks:

Just a couple, will post more after the Famous RT. :drinks:

post-106-089056400 1330203215.jpg

post-106-040796200 1330203234.jpg

• Upvote 3

Ah-haaaa, sadly I was not there at the double departing bash for Bumblebee and myself. Alas I was recalled back to work (finally) and had to make a swift departure after waiting 6 weeks over my intended end date.

I had a blast in Baby Boom, chilling out, the music, the girlz and as always Josh and Mrs Josh were great hosts. And not to forget Eve, the sweetest cashier ever and you're right stevo, she sure does have a great new hair-doo.. lol

What a good place and an all rounder for a good night out.

Thanks to all the lads I had the pleasure of meeting on occasion I was there...

When will I be back....? Who the fuck knows but I'll be pushing those curtains apart sometime when you least expect it... lol

All the best

• Upvote 2

Ah-haaaa, sadly I was not there at the double departing bash for Bumblebee and myself. Alas I was recalled back to work (finally) and had to make a swift departure after waiting 6 weeks over my intended end date.

Yeah, that sure was a swift exit! And just after your visa run.

Good hanging out with you, SLBT. Until the next time... :drinks:

I had a blast in Baby Boom, chilling out, the music, the girlz and as always Josh and Mrs Josh were great hosts. And not to forget Eve, the sweetest cashier ever and you're right stevo, she sure does have a great new hair-doo.. lol

What a good place and an all rounder for a good night out.

Thanks to all the lads I had the pleasure of meeting on occasion I was there...

When will I be back....? Who the fuck knows but I'll be pushing those curtains apart sometime when you least expect it... lol

All the best

Didn't make it myself. After Morlam my new friend wanted to go back to the room as she had work in morning, sorry I wasn't there Josh.