Baby Boom - Updates and Photos.

DownLoLarry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone who wants to try their hand at being a "bottom" for the first time should try the young lass in the above pic. Smooth sailing all the way i would suggest.

cheers DK

I did kinda like her before DK, but things change with evidence :biggrin:

no offence meant to the lass

• 3 weeks later...

I once made a special trip to Thailand just to spend time with a LB before she hung up her skates. That was Cafae from Ezy. The lady wearing the purple gown in pix # 5 above could make me do it again. Who is she and what can anyone tell me about her? She melts my butter. Really gorgeous and my kinda gal.

Josh,

Please tell her SiamSam is her biggest fan and give her this :air_kiss: for me.

I once made a special trip to Thailand just to spend time with a LB before she hung up her skates. That was Cafae from Ezy. The lady wearing the purple gown in pix # 5 above could make me do it again. Who is she and what can anyone tell me about her? She melts my butter. Really gorgeous and my kinda gal.

Josh,

Please tell her SiamSam is her biggest fan and give her this :air_kiss: for me.

Sam, her name is Owe and Ive already enquired about her pal :biggrin:

Yes amigo, shes just "my type" too :give_rose: :give_rose:

OWE started work at baby boom in may,cant speak much English,Dexters big love of the trip

sadly for him I was the first falang she went with, being the gent i am, I gave her up after 3 nights

he took her a few times, So its been downhill for her ever since lol

She was very shy at first but we watched her get more confident, as time went by i'm sure she is

a hard ass bar girl by now, she was a horny little thing well worth a barfine

[sorry dex but that serves you right for calling me up at midnight to tell me someone had posted,that they had s/t with guitar last night, I new you had a big grin on your face

as you told me the good news, no wedding invite for you]

• Upvote 2

Thanks SteveO, the intel is much appreciated.

In the photos she does look a wee bit shy and that is why I asked others about her experience. It's one thing to be attracted to a lady but another to have to deal with their inexperience and shyness. Not my cuppa tea.

On the udder hand there is that in-between stage of innocence and full-fledged sexual aggression that is extremely exciting. I found it a few times but not often. Perhaps she will be at that stage when I finally have the honour to buy her a drink. Here's hoping.... :biggrin:

Why am I not surprised...

Maybe there will be a silver lining for you Sam, I dont know your dates for November but looking at the pics I see Jay is around, if thats the case then you have no need to worry as my nose will be up her ass faster than a rat up a drainpipe.

However, if she isnt then a compromise (i.e. a bribe from you) could be met for me to move on :hi:

You're one tough, hard bargaining hombre Mr. Duke. We'll have to compete for her affections. How about a duel at high noon in front of LaBamba... :sword:

I was planning on visiting the planet during the last two weeks of November however given the latest developments in regards to winning Owe's heart, I think I will now travel in October prior to your arrival. Rest assured by the time you get there I will have her well trained and broken in for you. I will be happy to introduce you and buy you both a drink. It's the least I can do for a friend. :biggrin: