Two Tourists Arrested for Naked Selfies.

Stroker

'

Two American men who were arrested in Thailand for flashing at a temple may face seven years in prison.

Joseph Dasilva, 38, and Travis Dasilva, 36, who run an Instagram account called “Traveling Butts”, in which they pose at tourist hotspots around the world with their trousers down, were arrested on Tuesday for a photo taken in Bangkok. 

The picture, taken at Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn) shows the pair with their backs to the camera, gesticulating at the temple with their shorts pulled down. 

They were arrested on Tuesday night at Don Mueang airport as they prepared to leave the country.

Cont.

At 36 & 38, Travis & Joseph absolutely should have know better........a clear case of self-inflicted social media biting them in the butt.

The Thai authorities were clearly determined to make an example of these two. From information available on the internet their ID’s were obtained and flagged ready for arrest upon departure from the Kingdom....:yes:.

7 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I wonder if they would have been arrested at a land crossing?

I got the impression years ago there was sharing of info at most if not all entry points into the country.  I say this because 10 years ago I lost my passport in Thailand.  For the following few years, every time I entered the country, at both airports and land borders, there was always an extra delay as the officer went off somewhere to check my new passport with another official.  I distinctly recall coming in from Malaysia and having to wait about 15 mins while they discussed my passport, a nervous long wait as you can imagine.  

On 3/12/2560 at 3:12 PM, pentire said:

At 36 & 38, Travis & Joseph absolutely should have know better........a clear case of self-inflicted social media biting them in the butt.

Social media has a lot to answer for; well, those who use it like these two dumb-arses anyway. I hope they cop more than a slap on the wrist fine. But I suppose there will be other idiots to take their place with some new crazy fad.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 5:59 PM, bumblebee said:

I got the impression years ago there was sharing of info at most if not all entry points into the country.  I say this because 10 years ago I lost my passport in Thailand.  For the following few years, every time I entered the country, at both airports and land borders, there was always an extra delay as the officer went off somewhere to check my new passport with another official.  I distinctly recall coming in from Malaysia and having to wait about 15 mins while they discussed my passport, a nervous long wait as you can imagine.  

Details of tourists in Thailand are on line and available to any government authority. I became aware of this when immigration at Surat Thani made a mistake regarding my driving licence renewal, which would have meant renewal for only one year instead of the five years warranted by my non immigrant visa. At the transport department the fault was rectified after a lengthy thorough investigation on their computer system. We are all registered, their system of registration is just as efficient as anything we know in the west. Gorge is here there and everywhere:girl_devil:

• Like 1

Well if they are into some bum fun, i am sure they will not be disappointed during their stay at the Hilton. After seven years their ring muscle will be history, and diapers necessary. The lady boys are waiting with great anticipation. Curious how these 2 jerks would react to someone doing this at the Lincoln memorial, or at the new high rise that replaced the twin towers. I do not think they will get off with a fine, there is to much media exposure, and many things that could be dealt with some years ago with money, cannot now. If you cannot do the time, refrain from the crime.

• 2 weeks later...