Light or dark skinned LB

globetrotter

Dark skin vs. light skin has been discussed in the past on many lb forums. The reason why most Asians prefer light skin is as per Lung's comments above. Historically those who had to work outdoors (laborers, farmers, etc) had dark skin, while those richer could stay indoors. Also of course sun exposed skin definitely ages much worse - prone to wrinkles, moles, liver spots, skin cancer etc.

It was the same for us English too, until we got package tourism, RX... Until then skin tone had much to do with what distinguished your class... The classic English rose, for instance...

Glad you realised that I was just being facetious

Lung - you facetious?  never!!  Its just that I am a philistine, obviously, and can't help myself when it comes to skin colour.

I understand your serious comments too, rx, and the dangers of too much sun.

But I do like the dark skin on a lb ...

• Upvote 1

But how much of it might be instinctive & how much of it is maybe learned behaviour, Cobber?.. i.e. Following fashions & trends, like 'bronze is beautiful' & black blokes are cool, all that kind of stuff?..

After all, we've already established that most of these preferences are cultural, so how much of it is a visceral, toe curling & stomach churning response to want to get jammed up the darkies?.. Because most of our forefathers just wouldn't have thought that way, not by a long chalk.

For myself personally, I definitely do a double take & sit bolt upright when a white skinned ladyboy walks in the room & I might also start dribbling a bit too, but that's only specifically ladyboys? Overall, in other walks of life, I think that different skin tones suite particular body types, features & dress... Maybe even locations too?

• Upvote 2

I suppose I've been a bit more drawn to dark skinned ladyboys over the years, but I can't say I prefer dark to light. There are so many other factors to consider.  To be honest I couldn't really say what type I like.  If I could only have dark skinned ones I'd lust after light skinned ones, and vice-versa.  I'm just a twisted cunt I suppose.

Come to think of it bb, I was kind of smitten by Kitty in C&D.  She was soooo dark, and soooo exotic looking.  I thought she was the dog's balls.  I can remember thinking - now that's what I call a ladyboy! - when I first saw her.

• Upvote 2

My tastes have also changed over the years.

I used to like fair skinned Irish lassies then later in life started liking darker skinned Latinas.

But skin color and cock size are not too important to me compared to general appearance and attitude.

Love a dark/olive skin ladyboy

Bow would be a perfect example for me (nothing to do with her appendage either -_- )

a lovely example indeed. :party0030:

although i do have an odd preference for rosy pink appendages and nipples, beyond that i don't much care at all about tan/white/bronze/black, though i'm not big on freckles.

i'm sorry. what was the question?

:geek:

:character00218:

• 1 month later...

Doesen't make the least difference to me.Had good and bad sessions with girls from both the dark and the white-skinned commuinities.It is

the figure,the proportion,the hygene and,of course,the character of the girl that determine how good,or bad,your time with her will be.I just noticed that the dark-skinned ones usually come from the poorer southern parts of LOS and tend,therefore,to be more humble and less demanding.This is a general observation and does not necessarily apply to each single case.

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...

A illustration designed to teach Thai children English adjectives caused an uproar online last night for showing that dark skin is “ugly”.

The pig is fat, the bat is thin, and the giraffe is tall. There seems to be nothing wrong in this helpful poster titled “We are different,” at first until you scroll down to see the illustration of beauty in the Thai creators’ perception.

The word “handsome” is illustrated by a light-skinned cartoon character with a trendy K-pop inspired haircut, the look and complexion which is considered preferable in Thailand.

Meanwhile, “ugly” is portrayed by a dark-skinned character, seemingly of African descent, with diamonds earrings.

Seriously, can’t they just use a photo of a monster or a really hideous home decor?

The bottom of the poster suggests it was created by a Facebook page “Ideas and teaching materials for English lessons.” The page is no longer available.

The snapshot went viral last night.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/07/31/vocabulary-chart-teaches-children-dark-skin-ugly

post-7348-0-28619900-1438426956_thumb.jp