Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

Don't you mean adore.........

nothing gets pussy juices flowing like confidence, positive vibes and playfulness.

As soon as I get into my head with trepidation or something to be concerned about....... everything falls a part. LBs GGs and all forms of women can read it.

Go in as a nice guy who doesn't give a fuck and it's magic.

Actually there is a formal technique developed by one of The Game PUAs which he calls "Cocky and Funny". I use to be Funny....but not Cocky.... and I did ok with women after TONS of effort and losing out to guys who knew it better..... then I added a bit of cocky and my numbers went off the charts. Still be nice.... but not a pushover.

Here is the Cocky & Funny workbook:

https://www.scribd.com/document/454473827/David-DeAngelo-Cocky-Comedy-Workbook-pdf

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

nothing gets pussy juices flowing like confidence, positive vibes and playfulness.

As soon as I get into my head with trepidation or something to be concerned about....... everything falls a part. LBs GGs and all forms of women can read it.

Go in as a nice guy who doesn't give a fuck and it's magic.

Actually there is a formal technique developed by one of The Game PUAs which he calls "Cocky and Funny". I use to be Funny....but not Cocky.... and I did ok with women after TONS of effort and losing out to guys who knew it better..... then I added a bit of cocky and my numbers went off the charts. Still be nice.... but not a pushover.

Here is the Cocky & Funny workbook:

https://www.scribd.com/document/454473827/David-DeAngelo-Cocky-Comedy-Workbook-pdf

For example.... I went out one night with YoungOne .... he really mastered this. He is a nice guy and generous and funny. And he also throws some cocky negs with the girls.

Super hottie Taeyon sat with us at Suprise Yourself by Soi BabyBoom (she is amongst the most passable LBs back then in Pattaya) and he rubs the back of his hand under her chin to feel for stubble. 

We all broke out in Laffter. Total stud move by him.

If you are a pushover then the women lose respect for you. They are emotional beings with deep instinct going back tens of thousands of years seeking certain qualities in a man. It's anthropological.

• Like 2

With a body like Donut, no need to worry about competition. The reason for her move, let's call that personal. Don't think it's up to me to disclose.

I took Donut out earlier this month and I have to strongly disagree with @Hard1  Absolutely no star fish behavior. We had a great time. Maybe he caught her on a bad day ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan Miller said:

I took Donut out earlier this month and I have to strongly disagree with @Hard1  Absolutely no star fish behavior. We had a great time. Maybe he caught her on a bad day ...

Chemistry is everything and even though you expect a p4p lb (or gg) should give a good customer experience every time with any respectful paying punter, we are all human and cannot always perform the same every time. When people ask for recommendations, this should always be kept in mind.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Woodie said:

Whats that mean???:rolleye0012:

it means the study of humankind and our historical development and behavior patterns.

Women will always test men.... to see if they are pushover. If a man cannot say No to a woman or if he is too soft to be able to handle her.... then the woman insinctively concludes that the man is also a pushover with everyone else and is a pussy when it comes to dealing with other men. And hence that man is NOT safe choice for security and companionship. So they lose respect for you and your are finished as a viable partner that is respected.

So one antidote for this is to act with a little bit "asshole" in your mix. Not in a mean way but in a playful way so as to show you don't give a fuck. Most men would fawn over a hot LB. Buy her drinks and kiss her ass. YoungOne throws her a "neg" by sliding the back of his hand under her chin to test for stubble. Classic classic move.

This understanding didnt come naturally for me. I had to study it after I had been in a long term relationship and it ended and I had to understand why because I had been a very "nice" boyfriend for the girl. You can't keep making the same mistakes over and over again. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The-Sith said:

Women will always test men....

Mostly agree with this and the rest of your post. Being too nice will definitely not score you any points in the mongering scene, or in life for that matter. The vast majority of Thais and the sex-workers therefrom mistake kindness for weakness and stupidity. I've learned this lesson the hard way, as have most of us, I reckon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Mostly agree with this and the rest of your post. Being too nice will definitely not score you any points in the mongering scene, or in life for that matter. The vast majority of Thais and the sex-workers therefrom mistake kindness for weakness and stupidity. I've learned this lesson the hard way, as have most of us, I reckon.

correct.

It also depends on the level of enlightenment of the person who has enough sense to know kindness is a display of strength and quality in a human.

a Farmer girl might understand this.... but when a girl hits the streets...gets ripped off.... has asshole customers and watches her friends descend into getting wasted every night and eventually hitting the pipe....  girls can get jaded and are also looking for "naive" people to rip off.

You can take the girl out of the bar... but you cant take the bar out of the girl.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

It also depends on the level of enlightenment of the person who has enough sense to know kindness is a display of strength and quality in a human.

a Farmer girl might understand this.... but when a girl hits the streets...gets ripped off.... has asshole customers and watches her friends descend into getting wasted every night and eventually hitting the pipe....  girls can get jaded and are also looking for "naive" people to rip off.

You hit the nail on the head.

I would imagine it is a constant struggle for sex workers to not become jaded with all the shit they experience daily. Some have told me so.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2022 at 5:35 PM, Dan Miller said:

Nira, such a cutie :biggrin:  I hope she's still around @Hard1. Not sure though, since I'm not yet on the grounds

yes she is. 

Luna is the new sweety..like a mini Nira ....Hard 1 wont be able to keep his hands off her... wow !

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 2:23 PM, The-Sith said:

Women will always test men.... to see if they are pushover. If a man cannot say No to a woman or if he is too soft to be able to handle her.... then the woman insinctively concludes that the man is also a pushover with everyone else and is a pussy when it comes to dealing with other men. And hence that man is NOT safe choice for security and companionship. So they lose respect for you and your are finished as a viable partner that is respected.

So one antidote for this is to act with a little bit "asshole"

I find the PUA routines fascinating.  And I think they probably work for guys in bars who feel comfortable using them.

But my response to someone testing me or intentionally acting like an asshole towards me is to give them a wide berth and have as little as possible to do with them.  So I figure the flip side is that if I act like an asshole towards someone they will also want to avoid me so I better not be an asshole.  Of course, not being an asshole is easier said than done.  Life is too short for me to deal with people who enjoy playing games at my expense.

If a coworker "tested" me, then I would just stand up to them, perhaps by being a playful asshole, and then avoid dealing with them as much as possible.  Guess it's trickier if a boss tests me.  I've been lucky in that I haven't had many asshole bosses.  I guess in that case I just have to figure out how to manage them.

I guess if tested by a woman who I do want around the "playful asshole" response might be appropriate. If I don't want her around then I just jettison her.

3 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

I find the PUA routines fascinating.  And I think they probably work for guys in bars who feel comfortable using them.

But my response to someone testing me or intentionally acting like an asshole towards me is to give them a wide berth and have as little as possible to do with them.  So I figure the flip side is that if I act like an asshole towards someone they will also want to avoid me so I better not be an asshole.  Of course, not being an asshole is easier said than done.  Life is too short for me to deal with people who enjoy playing games at my expense.

If a coworker "tested" me, then I would just stand up to them, perhaps by being a playful asshole, and then avoid dealing with them as much as possible.  Guess it's trickier if a boss tests me.  I've been lucky in that I haven't had many asshole bosses.  I guess in that case I just have to figure out how to manage them.

I guess if tested by a woman who I do want around the "playful asshole" response might be appropriate. If I don't want her around then I just jettison her.

the technique is specifically for utilizing with women.

If utilized with men... the result can be a "wide berth".

Its not for a boss to use on employees, and its not for men to use on men, nor for women on men.

Its for men (or a lesbian woman) to use with women. ESPECIALLY use on HOT women (who are use to men kissing their ass).

When they meet someone who doesnt fall into the pandering and ass kissing and shows they dont give a fuck....it knocks them off balance. They get curious why THIS GUY all of a sudden doesnt do what all the other losers are doing by bowing at their feet....complimenting them.....buying them things.....etc...

One key SITH rule I have for getting laid which is a derivative of this concept is that I NEVER EVER TAKE A GIRL out for an expensive first date. I never pay for an expensive dinner or whatever..... unleso I have fucked them already.

As soon as you try to buy your way into pussy (I don't mean p4p but I mean champagne....dinners... gifts.....etc) you are finished. She loses respect and you dont get the pussy. Even if you get the pussy you don't get the passion and heart. I learned this decades ago before even learning from PUAs.

If not p4p.... my first dates consist of a coffee or a quick drink or a milkshake. $5 or less. Or else there will be no pussy that night.

Again.... this is specific to women. Its anthropologically how they work.... especially the hotter they are.

I've been using this stuff instinctively for decades and specific PUA concepts for 20 years and they are game changers. Just trying to let my fellow BMs know some insights.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, The-Sith said:

Its anthropologically how they work.... especially the hotter they are.

Can't disagree that this is true. But I would just add that what you are talking about is also psychobiological.

Most anti-science feminists in academia go nuts when they hear the word "psychobiology." 

Psychobiology of Sexuality

Abstract

Sexuality is an important component of human personality and behavior. Its development follows a multifactorial model, since psychological, biological, and sociocultural characteristics play a major role. The majority of basic research mainly comes from animals, while epigenetic, cognitive, and sociocultural factors play an important role in humans. The hypothalamus seems to be the main brain structure involved in sexual behavior, while various of its areas such as the sexually dimorphic nucleus of the preoptic area, the median preoptic area, the ventromedial nucleus, the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis, etc. are sexually differentiated in humans. Androgenization is mainly based on steroid action during the sensitive period of brain development in the fetus, while also other factors (e.g., hormone and neurotransmitter metabolism) play a role in the development of sexual identity and orientation. Central nervous system dimorphisms regarding the regions that modulate sexual function are also a biological basis for the differences in sexual desire, arousal, and orgasm. Hypothalamic structures, limbic and cortical areas, are activated and deactivated during all the phases of the sexual response cycle, while the role of hormones, neurotransmitters, and its receptors is crucial.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Can't disagree that this is true. But I would just add that what you are talking about is also psychobiological.

Most anti-science feminists in academia go nuts when they hear the word "psychobiology." 

Psychobiology of Sexuality

Abstract

Sexuality is an important component of human personality and behavior. Its development follows a multifactorial model, since psychological, biological, and sociocultural characteristics play a major role. The majority of basic research mainly comes from animals, while epigenetic, cognitive, and sociocultural factors play an important role in humans. The hypothalamus seems to be the main brain structure involved in sexual behavior, while various of its areas such as the sexually dimorphic nucleus of the preoptic area, the median preoptic area, the ventromedial nucleus, the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis, etc. are sexually differentiated in humans. Androgenization is mainly based on steroid action during the sensitive period of brain development in the fetus, while also other factors (e.g., hormone and neurotransmitter metabolism) play a role in the development of sexual identity and orientation. Central nervous system dimorphisms regarding the regions that modulate sexual function are also a biological basis for the differences in sexual desire, arousal, and orgasm. Hypothalamic structures, limbic and cortical areas, are activated and deactivated during all the phases of the sexual response cycle, while the role of hormones, neurotransmitters, and its receptors is crucial.

some argue ALL behavior is based on this.

sexual/procreating drive will explain most of male and female behavior.... dopamine rewards also for food and other areas of survival. But most complex behavior comes down to sex.

• Like 2