Check In Bar, Soi 10 Sukhumvit

mardhi

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

I see you have given this some thought, Sylvester????

555. I knew Catty before she had her boobies installed and worked as a service girl at Why Not circa 2017 to 2018. She was always pleasant and friendly with me, and I had many enjoyable evenings with her in and out of the bar. I haven't seen or communicated with her since 2018, but she appears to be as sexy as ever from the photos of her posted on this thread. I wish her well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sylvester said:

555. I knew Catty before she had her boobies installed and worked as a service girl at Why Not circa 2017 to 2018. She was always pleasant and friendly with me, and I had many enjoyable evenings with her in and out of the bar. I haven't seen or communicated with her since 2018, but she appears to be as sexy as ever from the photos of her posted on this thread. I wish her well.

Yeabut, what about the eyebrows........:party0048:

Oh i stepped in it now........

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeppie said:

Yeabut, what about the eyebrows........:party0048:

Oh i stepped in it now........

Not concerned one bit about her eyebrows, but to each their own. 

As an aside, I have seen Catty the morning after without makeup and a hangover. Didn't bother me one bit; we had a nice morning session.

3 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Not concerned one bit about her eyebrows, but to each their own. 

As an aside, I have seen Catty the morning after without makeup and a hangover. Didn't bother me one bit; we had a nice morning session.

Since I lack familiarity with you Sly.....I hope you do realize, I was joking.....based on the above comments.....Then again they say if your explaining your joke, you losttttttt

• Like 1