• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/7/2021 at 1:57 AM, Papa Sam said:

Lovely Bovei / Bowie @ CIB:

image.png.25b23189e4cd559a1fbde613bbd40275.png

this does not look like the Bovie I know..... the one from the pre-bolton days where her nickname amongst the other girls was "Africa" because she was so dark. Now she is a fair skinned blue eyed Irish woman Ginger (with black roots).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

The pics they post always look quite appealing to me. But when I visit, it's nothing like that at all. Pushy girls, barely speak English and above all, no nice atmosphere.  So for me, their pics are sufficient  :biggrin:

if you think CheckIn is Pushy then you haven't seen what the other places back in the day were like..... hardcore full court press all the time in Patpong and other bars. CheckIn the girls are pretty chill.

Definitely airbrushed pictures in darkness and not close up help with the illusion...which is broken when you get up close and see the tell tale signs of "male" like a square jaw or upperlip hair or deep voice..... but CheckInn has had some stunners too....that radiate beautiful energy when you meet them. So beautiful that a picture doesn't capture the full spectrum.

13 hours ago, Dan Miller said:

But when I visit, it's nothing like that at all. Pushy girls, barely speak English and above all, no nice atmosphere. 

While I have never visited this establishment I can see what you're saying . Theres something uneasy about the place judging from the pictures. I have also seen some candids where the ladypimp takes the whole crew out for some camp asian jap korean food buffet, showing off how well they do. I know there are a few guys with more money than dignity pumping cash into the place especially during the pandemic. 

8 hours ago, The-Sith said:

what the other places back in the day were like

Casanova? :biggrin: Fuck me it was intimidating. Temptation also had some rough linebackers who wouldn't take no for an answer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, seven said:

Casanova? :biggrin: Fuck me it was intimidating. Temptation also had some rough linebackers who wouldn't take no for an answer.

I remember certain GG bars would have bouncers....if you rejected a girl they would call the bouncers and say "she says you agreed to take her home"! and try to intimidate you to take a total dog back to your hotel.

Casanova the girls would start blowing you....and sticking their tits in your mouth while you are at the table.....

last time I went I almost got raped when me and the last girl there were locked in after the place closed. She wouldn't let me escape.

Temptations ..... cocks were swinging openly everywhere as girls were trying to close deals.

CheckInn bar is soft sell. At least they know not to molest you against your will or in accordance with your will.

• Like 3

I've only been to CIB once or twice. I didn't find the girls pushy, but both times, there were only 1-2 other guys in the place, so you had 12-20 girls there and 90% of them were looking at you hoping to get your attention and $.

Unfortunately, Mint was the girl I was most interested and she was with the other guy in CIB, so I ended up with a cute post-op that worked behind the bar. She was nice and not pushy.

YMMV

• Like 1

Hahaha ... well luckily I'm not too ugly, would be quite embarrassing when they suddenly were not pushy anymore! But I have to agree, there are many places even more pushier (f.e. Jojo in Casanova, who would put her cock in my mouth before our drink arrived ... OMG). And @outsider is also right, not many customers, so they all want a piece of the Miller pie. And yes, in the past I did take girls from CIB with me, but last month I simply didn't get that good feeling from years ago :spiteful:

26 minutes ago, Dan Miller said:

Hahaha ... well luckily I'm not too ugly, would be quite embarrassing when they suddenly were not pushy anymore! But I have to agree, there are many places even more pushier (f.e. Jojo in Casanova, who would put her cock in my mouth before our drink arrived ... OMG). And @outsider is also right, not many customers, so they all want a piece of the Miller pie. And yes, in the past I did take girls from CIB with me, but last month I simply didn't get that good feeling from years ago :spiteful:

Oh god, not JoJo????. I did have the pleasure of spending time with her and having the prostate examination.

• Like 1