Forums to merge?

Guest route67

Guest route67

This may just by an idle rumour, but I have heard from a reliable source, that the three main LB forums are to merge into one superforum - perhaps ladyboyspattayareviewforum.com.  The details have still to be worked out.

It seems there is a huge move being made by the programmers, who are working round the clock in their Indian sweatshops, to get this done by the end of the day.

I further understand that this is then reason pdogg has spent so much time flying 'under the radar' recently, and that bumblebee is NOT flying home tomorrow, but is in fact conducting negotiations at a secret location in Central Thailand (Pad Rao, Soi Fly) with other forum dignitaries.

I, for one, will not be happy if this turns out to be true.

• Upvote 1

Yes, it's true.

This date was chosen deliberately because BumbleBee is incommunicado as he attempts to join the Mike High Club.

Pdogg is out. You won't be hearing from that wanker anymore.

Moderation rules are being worked out but in nutshell flaming is encouraged.

If you call somewhat a cunt, you automatically gain a Rep Point.

We are also enabling Negative Reputation so if someone is proper twat, he can instantly be penalized.

All changes will be implemented by midnight of whatever time zone you're in.

The forum has also completed a hostile takeover of the three bars on Soi 13/1. 

La Housefellows will feature pole dancing ladyboys dancing to house music while sipping signature cocktails.

These cocktails will be stirred not shaken with the swizzle stick of the ladyboy of your choice.

The merged bar's new slogan, "We put the cock back in cocktails"

Pdogg is out. You won't be hearing from that wanker anymore.

Well that's a relief! I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my life the forum & I think this is it. I'll be able to sleep much better knowing that arse-wipe is off the scene....      :pardon:

If you call somewhat a cunt, you automatically gain a Rep Point.

Another great move. I refer to SiamSam as a ladies front bum all the time but to think I can get credit for it, well that just makes my life complete. 

Good work men, things can only look up from here...          :party0005: 

• Upvote 1

Well that's a relief! I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my life the forum & I think this is it. I'll be able to sleep much better knowing that arse-wipe is off the scene....      :pardon:

Another great move. I refer to SiamSam as a ladies front bum all the time but to think I can get credit for it, well that just makes my life complete. 

+1 Pacman, you're getting into the spirit.

Please allow me to introduce myself............I am HoMoe and the new lead moderator. We got rid of that cocksucker Larry.

I'm cruel but fair.   :movethatass:

A core value of the old LBR was cordiality.

Our new prime core value is cruelty.   :girl_devil:

Posters here need to be more abusive.

It's easy.

On he old LBR one might say something such as, "Your line of reasoning doesn't make sense primarily because of X but also because of Y and Z,

Much better to instead say, ""Your line of reasoning doesn't make sense primarily because of X but also because of Y and Z, you stupid shithead."

You guys will get the hang of it and we'll liven up the new forum.

I further understand that this is then reason pdogg has spent so much time flying 'under the radar' recently, and that bumblebee is NOT flying home tomorrow, but is in fact conducting negotiations at a secret location in Central Thailand (Pad Rao, Soi Fly) with other forum dignitaries.

I, for one, will not be happy if this turns out to be true.

After hours of at times difficult negotiations the merger talks finally stalled despite my best efforts. So it looks like we will be stuck with LBR for the foreseeable future. So put away all the colourful language as it's business as usual. But just one time I gotta say it. CUNTS! :biggrin:
  • Upvote 3