Ladyboy Scene General Knowledge Quiz.

bumblebee

This sounds like the one that "Lek" used to run with Her family, next door was a massage place and there used to be a narrow corridor between the two which lead out to a nice toilet where I had many a fun time in with some of the workers from the Bar.  :biggrin:

Fond memories indeed and nope I can't remember the name of it, must be getting old  :judge:

Extra credit for toilet sex Tel!     :happy0065:

Part of the name is a colour.

Barely Legal.....now defunct bar in Soi 6.....owned / run by Karl ?

As I recall DK - and please keep in mind that my recaller is very old - both Ms Lita and Karl owned Barely Legal - and a fun bar it was - Karl ran it while Lita ran Lita's Bar on Soi BJ..They closed it much to everyone's chagrin because of some problem with the structure and then had one of their frequent fallings out....Karl then opened Ezy Bar on Soi BJ riight down from Lita's Bar and then they reconciled and Lita closed Lita's Bar and moved down into Ezy Bar....Is that convoluted enough...Kinda like my brain............

• Upvote 2

This sounds like the one that "Lek" used to run with Her family, next door was a massage place and there used to be a narrow corridor between the two which lead out to a nice toilet where I had many a fun time in with some of the workers from the Bar.  :biggrin:

Fond memories indeed and nope I can't remember the name of it, must be getting old  :judge:

Big Tel has provided everything but the name of this Soi 6/1 ladyboy bar except the name.

Hint: First word of the name is a color.

Hint: Think it was open around 1 years ago.

Anybody?

• 4 weeks later...

Big Tel has provided everything but the name of this Soi 6/1 ladyboy bar except the name.

Hint: First word of the name is a color.

Hint: Think it was open around 1 years ago.

Anybody?

Blue Angel

For our next question in the Ladyboy Quiz go here:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4590-post-your-ladyboy-videos-here/?p=98581

The American game show Jeopardy had Audio Daily Doubles.

But since LBR now has our own Video (no Youtube needed) we figured we post a Video question.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4590-post-your-ladyboy-videos-here/?p=98581

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...